Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (25267 Views)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by richard870(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Original writer: Tosyne2much

http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-statements-nigerian-guys-normally.html
Oga No. 2 is no escuse. Thats what male celibates suffer. So get that into ur skull
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Forreal? Wow....You tried. I wouldn't mind having your kind as mine.

Fadekebisola:

check up again....mind u i was a virgin not until 10th of march 2015 that i got disvirgined
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Fadekebisola(f): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Snipes009:
Forreal? Wow....You tried. I wouldn't mind having your kind as mine.

lol....i like being real...thats me
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Fadekebisola(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeeeeyah !!! May you find your heart desire by the grace of God
AMEN OOO
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by egedege1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

check up again....mind u i was a virgin not until 10th of march 2015 that i got disvirgined
How did you feel?
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Modenzy: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by adewalesamuel(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by viktor01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
That number 7 though.
judging from the way these present day ladies throw themselves at any man at the seemingly sight of comfort, one has no choice but review his initial stance of not test running.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by uvalued(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
McCarlito:
Konji causes Muscle Pull
I NO GO DIE FOR NL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by abeffiom(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Niyinficient(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

i dont have sex again....thanks to God am out of it

sincerely curiosity made me have sex...but one thing i have realised...sex is good no doubt but when one is married..am ready only to have sex again wen married...

sex in a rship is fornication no matter how we see it and i thank God am out of it....all i pray for now is a true love to come by Tosyne2much

Nice decision u have made! Sex is good bt overated, it's best enjoyed when there is no guilt dat follows every round u make wit ur wife. Keep it up and see real/divine/true llove coming ur way!

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Eyepencil: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Lolsss...dis one don collect. Kudos cool
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by youngest85(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
asalimpo:
Se.xual sin isnt easy to shake off but the consequences aint funny.
Just watch enough videos of people in hell to put your actions in perspective.

Some1 screaming to Jesus to give him just 1 minute. Just 1 minute.
Jesus asked him what he would do if he had 1 minute. The soul said He would give his life to Christ without hesitation.
Jesus' hands began to bleed at the scar points...

A woman who was so faithful and devout to God but would connive with her friend to get drugs from the hospital without paying for it.
Guess, what? She died and didnt make it.

Thinking about hell/heaven puts our actions in the truest perspective. Really, it's not easy neither will it be funny.
People are literally throwing their lives away . Just dashing it without second thought.

#No apologies for the sermon. If hell is real, lets forget heaven, but if hell is real, and it is what they say it is. Every one owes himself the duty of making sure he doesnt land in it.
do u knw dat ds ur monicker cud land u in hell?
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by asalimpo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
youngest85:
do u knw dat ds ur monicker cud land u in hell?
tell me something!
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fadekebisola:

So we should clap for you?
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by raayah(f): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
My own favourite is " men are naturally promiscuous " or "all men cheat"

When I hear any of these statements, relationship Don end, any fire in me had been quenched lol.

I can't joke with my future happiness.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Countrygirl(f): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oga tosyne tell us d number u use 2justify ur own
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by justmenoni: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tosyne2much iba oooo...I did not bother checking the poster b4 I conclude sey na u...no worry when baba pmb dey appoint again I go nominate u as the senior special adviser or assistant on sexual matters cos u na oga..

Well my own number 10: I can't be eating rice everytime person must try other delicacies.

11; my partner dey far and conji dey(even if they are just blocks away from each other)

12; trust isdues( I don't know what he/she is doing at the moment)

13; our Muslim brothers will justify that they have the right to marry as many wives has they can

14; they just tried one aphrodisiac and they want to sample it outside so as not too wound dem wive

15; sign of wealth(ppl will see you as a big man)

16; impress friends( my friend will see me as been among)

17; she can play(especially if she's from dat dog eaten state)

18; to cure sickness ( yes some guys blv they can transfer sickness to their partners so they try to get a partner outside..

19; I want a male child(ask our eastern brothers)

20; I need money( that sugar mummy dey pay wella,even if she's gonna use his akamu)

21; relieving stress.. Iya ngozi is going to complain tonight of relaxing after such an hectic day,,baba ngozi has bern working all day also and his own method of relaxing is by sexual means and since he's not getting it inside then he'll surely get it outside so far money is available.

22; this is applicable to some women,since they're not getting money from their partners then they'll get it from baba ngozi from above and their reason's: Brazilian hair,Egyptian whitening cream,tecno fone etc.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Countrygirl(f): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Admiralty616:

So we should clap for you?
Lolzz....see bad belle. It's not easy na,so atleast clap for her.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Countrygirl:
Oga tosyne tell us d number u use 2justify ur own
I don't womanize at all cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by mila1121(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
I which someone can.help.me. create a page where people bring there bet predictions and stakes can.take games and play the name should be nairaland predict

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Countrygirl(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmm
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
thunder will fire u grin
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by lanre147(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
asalimpo:
Se.xual sin isnt easy to shake off but the consequences aint funny.
Just watch enough videos of people in hell to put your actions in perspective.

Some1 screaming to Jesus to give him just 1 minute. Just 1 minute.
Jesus asked him what he would do if he had 1 minute. The soul said He would give his life to Christ without hesitation.
Jesus' hands began to bleed at the scar points...

A woman who was so faithful and devout to God but would connive with her friend to get drugs from the hospital without paying for it.
Guess, what? She died and didnt make it.

Thinking about hell/heaven puts our actions in the truest perspective. Really, it's not easy neither will it be funny.
People are literally throwing their lives away . Just dashing it without second thought.

#No apologies for the sermon. If hell is real, lets forget heaven, but if hell is real, and it is what they say it is. Every one owes himself the duty of making sure he doesnt land in it.
shey u dey dere when Jesus dey give d guy 1min and when Jesus dey bleed.... Na wa ooo
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by shumuel(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin what else do you want them to say, nobody should quote me o coz am not part of them.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by gbengus17: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
MAN SHALL NOT EAT BY BREAD ALONE=====THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF FOOD==HOW CAN SOMEONE BE EATING ONLY BREAD JAN-DEC, IT IS NOT THE BEST.
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by iRepNaija1: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Y'know. A lady once told me that all her ex boyfriends cheated on her before they broke up.

I was like, "God like sex b4 marriage ni"?

"No, but we can't help it" she replied.

"your parents nko? Do you think they will be happy to know that you had sex with those guys?"

"Happy kee, my mom will disown me"

"hhmmmmm, so you ain't faithful to God and your parents and you expect your boyfriends to be faithful to you?

Lmao. Not like I personally endorse pressing mangoes to know if e ripe reach inside before you buy it but sometimes, eating around is the best way to pick a good cook.

So what about the people who are faithful and still get cheated on?
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
kitten-Op:
1. Body no be Firewood

This is the most common statement guys often use to justify their lustful act as a rightful act. They will say that even if the spirit is willing the flesh is not ready to succumb. As a result of this, they chase both young ladies and another person's wife to get under her skirt since they have active hormones and not a firewood
body no b fire wood na... chuuuu, nawa o

5. I have to Enjoy my Youthful days

There's a belief that a young man who didn't womanize or slept with several ladies during his youthful days, will definitely end up having extra marital affairs since he failed to enjoy his youthful days. As a result of this, many guys live their youthful days chasing ladies in the brothel and will claim that they will change when they are married
so i should not enjoy my youthful days?

6. Ladies don't Like a Novice in Bed

Many young guys believe that if you are not a technician in bed that will make your girlfriend/wife scream 100km away during love making, then there's high probability that your women will always cheat against all odds. The notion that ladies like men who can expertly please them in bed often makes many guys to womanize and fornicate so as to become veterans/professionals in bed so that they can please their wives when married.
True ooo... dem girl lik badt guys o... dem like unrip thick fat strong Banana

[s]7. You have to Test Run a motor before Paying for it[/s]

I don't know when ladies became a motor car that needs to be test run before purchase. Well, I won't deny the fact that the way our ladies lie about being virgins but will be found doing otherwise, is quite appalling and may even warrant a test run for authenticity as some people claim, (though that should not be an excuse to justify what is wrong). To avoid stories that touches the heart, guys are always bent on test running a lady before walking down the aisle
Op... am not sure if dis one is good/bad. But motor sellers advice their customers to test run b4 paying.

8. I can't Labour for another Man to Eat

Statistics have it that the larger proportion of guys don't want to celibate because of the fear that their girlfriends will go about sleeping with another men. Since they don't want another man to reap what they sow, they use this notion to justify fornicate
Can u labour 4 another man to eat without u gaining? If yes, i need ur contact op

9. Nobody Holy pass

Of course we all are sinners in the sight of God and He's always ready to forgive us from our sins the moment we ask for forgiveness. Since nobody Holy pass, many guys hide under this notion to womanize
Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10, Ecclesiastics 7:20... bible talk am well well o, nobody holy pass.... even Op
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by khunleylad(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
gbengus17:
MAN SHALL NOT EAT BY BREAD ALONE=====THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF FOOD==HOW CAN SOMEONE BE EATING ONLY BREAD JAN-DEC, IT IS NOT THE BEST.

You Nab it bro,,,,,,All guyz are guilty of this Konji and flirting matter cos none of us is a saint....so forget that thing and leave ur life like say tomoro nooooo deeeeey
Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by desire222(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
khunleylad:

You Nab it bro,,,,,,All guyz are guilty of this Konji and flirting matter cos none of us is a saint....so forget that thing and leave ur life like say tomoro nooooo deeeeey
Stop living for things, and start living for God. I bet u wouldn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act by josephmbonu: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nice taught bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.