Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. (14865 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kemi should resign now or $1 will equal above a thousand Naira.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

You are still regurgitating the same rubbish.
The woman you so much glorified was just taken to the cleaners by the minister. She did a terribly shoddy oversight job as a minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy (wherever that originated from)
Never again would Nigeria experience such insane mismanagement of the economy under such a terribly incompetent minister that allowed bleeding of the economy under her watch and with active connivance.
Because of her incompetency and placement above a position far above her, the MDAs launched a barbaric assault on our collective wealth knowing fully well that the woman managing them is grossly incompetent at her job.
#NEVER AGAIN would your goddess be allow anywhere close to our commonwealth as she has proven time and time again to be grossly inadequate.

Lmao once again for proving to me how foolish you are as a zombie....

Your thoughts are inconsequential as any sitting president that wishes to strengthen the economy can beckon on the assistance of NOI without the permission of a loosen riffraff of any zombified being of which you are an exemplary to..

When you talk about the economy being bleeding, I think you are being deceived or you are blindly deceiving yourself that the real bleeding was under the useless thing of an imposter minister that goes by the name kemi, that doesn't understand her basics calculations.

Under NOI the naira was 200 to a dollar in the parallel market never a time it skyrocketed to the present amount under kemi.

Under NOI administration inflation was about 3.8% now compare it with the present clueless minister called kemi.

Under NOI administration salaries were paid on last week of the month, compare it with the present minister that the civil servants being still owed their January salaries.

I can go on and on.

The joke is on you. Because the real bleeding of economy is still on the way until the ineffectual buffoonery of a minister kemi is relieved of her portfolio.
And I believe buhari won't want anybody to taunt his image so badly. And thus her sack being imminent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
EasternActivist:

A minister of a country for that matter??
What is she ranting about if it can be proven that she can make such derogatory and shameful miscalculation as a finance minister...

NOI is an international icon, She has done a very good job for herself and for her country, no cheap propaganda can undue that. Reason why she was given two international jobs back to back.

Kemi adesun has already started disgracing herself, under her watch the economy is crumbling, inflation is back, naira is loosing its value flawlessly and what you dimwits can fathom is how to blame NOI( a more rated personality) for your woes.

Shame to all you APC zombies.
[/s]

IPOB miscreant ranting as usual.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by fulfillbill(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Okonjo beat her sha...

But that doesn't mean Okonjo is not an IMF, World Bank sellout tho...
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:
[s][/s]

IPOB miscreant ranting as usual.

Noticed, kindly tag along.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Annoying as shitt.
Probably not fake though. There are millions of them in the UK both legal and illegal, with their Yoruba-ngabti mixed with british sophistication.
Annoying, but funny at the same time.
[/s]

With all your akpu Igbotic English, you are still in Lagos selling pirated cd. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Noticed, kindly tag along.

Your mouth is smelling, get lost abeg.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Ngozibotic(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

I have noticed you. Please head along

.....'head along'..... cheesy...you are one sad man....smh... cheesy
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Bros sorry, what exactly do you mean by REVENUE EXPENDITURE ?
I know of Capital and Recurrent expenditures but not Revenue Expenditure.
I would rather judge this woman at the expiration of her tenure.

Apologies I used the commercial terms rather than the fiscal term - it is actually Recurrent expenditure
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lmao once again for proving to me how foolish you are as a zombie....

Your thoughts are inconsequential as any sitting president that wishes to strengthen the economy can beckon on the assistance of NOI without the permission of a loosens riffraff of any zombified being just like you are an exemplary..

When you talk about the economy being bleeding, I think you are being deceived or you are blindly deceiving yourself that the real bleeding was under the useless thing of an imposter minister that goes by the name kemi, that doesn't understand her basics calculations.

Under NOI the naira was 200 to a dollar in the parallel market never a time it skyrocketed to the present amount under kemi.

Under NOI administration inflation was about 3.8% now compare it with the present clueless minister called kemi.

Under NOI administration salaries were paid on last week of the month, compare it with the present minister that the civil servants being still owed their January salaries.

I can go on and on.

The joke is on you.

We've seen how well that your godess managed ( mismanaged ) the economy even with the best prices in crude oil.
Just accept that she supervised the greatest heist in modern history of Nigeria,
You can keep mastubattingg over her achievements, however the records are in public space.
Joanthan would be regretting the day he agreed to make her dis-coordinating minister of the economy as she just allowed all sort of economic rent seekers a free reign and assault on our treasury.
You should be ashamed to be defending such a useless and grossly incompetent bufffoon of a minister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Affter1:

Your mouth is smelling, get lost abeg.
I ain't gay, and so stop trying to kiss me.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

Apologies I used the commercial terms rather than the fiscal term - it is actually Recurrent expenditure
It's allowed, no one is infallible.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

I ain't gay, and so stop trying to kiss me.

See gala seller forming gay here. Your spit splashing is irritating and everywhere is smelling. Abeg comot here.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Dunce.... grin....each body decides the terminology they employ to describe certain classifications of expenditure...or income. In her use of capital, overheads and salaries...she accurately caught all the relevant classes to drive home the import of her message.

Nope. She even stuttered with the terms. I do not appreciate the name calling and especially when you, yourself do not understand the terms. What you are saying is that I can call a motor vehicle a steering wheel mover, since steering wheel is part of the component of a motor vehicle. Please examine yourself when expressing your opinion. She used the wrong term. Though I don't fault her for that, but when the Economists and Bloomberg are writing about the technical abilities of the minister and you observe errors like the ones mentioned, it only gives one concerns. Nothing more, but concerns.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by nickxtra(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
She did not make any mistake on the calculations. After 16b, she said 6b and she wanted to mention another sum, but left it there and just had to mention the total sum instead of wasting time mentioning the other sums. She appears trying to beat the time allocated to her to speak. This what happened.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

We've seen how well that your godess managed ( mismanaged ) the economy even with the best prices in crude oil.
Just accept that she supervised the greatest heist in modern history of Nigeria,
You can keep mastubattingg over her achievements, however the records are in public space.
Joanthan would be regretting the day she agreed to make her dis-coordinating minister of the economy as she just allowed all sort of economic rent seekers a free reign and assault on our treasury.
You should be ashamed to be defending such a useless and grossly incompetent bufffoon of a minister.

No am not a zombie to reason same like you...
NOI achievements beats more drums than I have highlighted.
Rather you should be the one to stop defending an ineffectual buffoonery of a minister by name kemi.

NOI is the best thing that has happened to my country, from OBJ to Gej was a hit back to back.
And I repeat no amount of mere saying or propaganda can undue her achievements nor dent her image. You can only waste your time killing and deceiving yourself while the real economy bleeding is been perpetuated under the watchful eyes of a clueless goddess of yours.

Such a shame I share same country with a braineless chimps like...

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

No am not a zombie to reason same like you...
NOI achievements beats more drums than I have highlighted.
Rather you should be the one defending an ineffectual buffoonery of a minister by name kemi.

NOI is the best thing that has happened to my country, from OBJ to Gej was a hit back to back.
And I repeat no amount of mere saying or propaganda can undue her achievements nor dent her image. You can only waste your time killing and deceiving yourself while the real economy bleeding is been perpetuated under the watchful eyes of a clueless goddess of yours.

Such a shame I share same country with a braineless chimps like...

May your life in time of plenty be run the way Okonjo ran nigeria economy with all sort of rent seekers feasting on your life savings and turning you into penury. Just say a loud amen and we move on to other things
Dazzol !
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Ngozibotic(f): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

Nope. She even stuttered with the terms. I do not appreciate the name calling and especially when you, yourself do not understand the terms. What you are saying is that I can call a motor vehicle a steering wheel mover, since steering wheel is part of the component of a motor vehicle. Please examine yourself when expressing your opinion. She used the wrong term. Though I don't fault her for that, but when the Economists and Bloomberg are writing about the technical abilities of the minister and you observe errors like the ones mentioned, it only gives one concerns. Nothing more, but concerns.

You really are funny....that woman based on those clips is definitely very clued on... angry...she reeled out precise figures off the cuff and was able to offer an approach that will drill individual government agencies budgeting techniques....not even Ngozi was able to direct the government that way... angry...you need to understand the fact that as a finance minister .......her responsibility is limited to fiscal issues as opposed to monetary which falls into the remit of the central bank.... angry

What I am saying is that in terms of classification and using a vehicle as an example...in some cases the insurance paid on a car can be classified as motor expenses and under a different department or company etc...it could be under insurance costs on the P&L....kapish
Basically the point is this.....she captured the relevant classifications needed to make her point....

2 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

Joanthan would be regretting the day she agreed to make her dis-coordinating minister of the economy as she just allowed all sort of economic rent seekers a free reign and assault on our treasury.

I really do not enjoy commenting about NOI, but her tenure as finance minister and coordinating minister of the economy is extremely shocking. Our present predicament is as a direct consequence of her actions. During and after the Obasanjo regime, we had no debt, infact there was surplus. The federal reserves was bolstered with about $43billion, please note, not million.

During NOI, the government was borrowing money to pay salaries. That is a huge indicator of calamity and in her own prudent way of lying, she said the economy is in good shape. The economy can never be in good shape if you borrow to pay salaries, which means your expenditure is more than your income. Now, we are back to huge debt.

Also, another astonishing issue about NOI competence was that, when the US started their shale oil cracking, there were indications that the US would discontinue or reduce its oil dependency in other countries, this woman, with her Harvard degree and world bank experience, should have forecasted an economic tsunami about to hit Nigeria. We saw it coming and we knew oil prices would drop. If I had bet against the Nigerian economy at that time 2011, I would have been sleeping in my Banana island mansion now. She did nothing, but indirectly supervised the looting of the federal reserves and even borrowed to sponsor election in the guise of fighting Boko haram.

Let's be honest, if Jonathan had won the election, NOI would have forced Emefiele to devalue the naira and possibly the naira would be N1000 to a dollar. Throughout her tenure, her interest aligns with that of world bank. To me, NOI was a voodoo economist and the worst finance minister so far. I say this without prejudice or ethnic bias, we even belong to the same ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

May your life in time of plenty be run the way Okonjo ran nigeria economy with all sort of rent seekers feasting on your life savings and turning you into penury.
Dazzol !

And what kind of biased prayer is this....?
NOI ran the economy without any sort of unproclaimed and unsigned project from the president.
So where does your rent seeking and feasting came to be??
Lol I now remembered am dealing with an infested zombified brain.

May your life be ran as kemi is seriously pulling down the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

And what kind of biased prayer is this....?
NOI ran the economy without any sort of unproclaimed and unsigned project from the president.
So where does your rent seeking and feasting came to be??
Lol I now remembered am dealing with an infested zombified brain.

May your life be ran as kemi is seriously pulling down the economy of Nigeria.

I thought you so much in love with your darling and beloved Ngozi and you can vouch for her economy wizardry, but little did I know you are just a faint hearted lover.
You can't even say amen to a relatively harmless prayer. grin grin
I will only judge Kemi after her tenure.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Ngozibotic(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

I really do not enjoy commenting about NOI, but her tenure as finance minister and coordinating minister of the economy is extremely shocking. Our present predicament is as a direct consequence of her actions. During and after the Obasanjo regime, we had no debt, infact there was surplus. The federal reserves was bolstered with about $43billion, please note, not million.

During NOI, the government was borrowing money to pay salaries. That is a huge indicator of calamity and in her own prudent way of lying, she said the economy is in good shape. The economy can never be in good shape if you borrow to pay salaries, which means your expenditure is more than your income. Now, we are back to huge debt.

Also, another astonishing issue about NOI competence was that, when the US started their shale oil cracking, there were indications that the US would discontinue or reduce its oil dependency in other countries, this woman, with her Harvard degree and world bank experience, should have forecasted an economic tsunami about to hit Nigeria. We saw it coming and we knew oil prices would drop. If I had bet against the Nigerian economy at that time 2011, I would have been sleeping in my Banana island mansion now. She did nothing, but indirectly supervised the looting of the federal reserves and even borrowed to sponsor election in the guise of fighting Boko haram.

Let's be honest, if Jonathan had won the election, NOI would have forced Emefiele to devalue the naira and possibly the naira would be N1000 to a dollar. Throughout her tenure, her interest aligns with that of world bank. To me, NOI was a voodoo economist and the worst finance minister so far. I say this without prejudice or ethnic bias, we even share the same ethnicity.

Good point on shale....it was so clear where we were headed but for some unknown reason.....NOI..refused to read the obvious ...I do not blame her entirely though......she was simply mismanaged by the ineffectual buffoon...after all....the same woman did well under the Ebora himself.... angry
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

Let's be honest, if Jonathan had won the election, NOI would have forced Emefiele to devalue the naira and possibly the naira would be N1000 to a dollar. Throughout her tenure, her interest aligns with that of world bank. To me, NOI was a voodoo economist and the worst finance minister so far. I say this without prejudice or ethnic bias, we even belong to the same ethnic group.

Possibly two things, she is either grossly incompetent and an overrated economist that still need supervision ( but ended up superrvising), like the way OBJ supervised her or she actively participated in the stealing and decided to look the other way, my thinking is with the former.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

I thought you so much in love with your darling and beloved Ngozi and you can vouch for her economy wizardry, but little did I know you are just a faint hearted lover.
You can't even say amen to a relatively harmless prayer. grin grin
I will only judge Kemi after her tenure.

Lmao...
You should be the one scared that I will say amen to the prayer if you didn't append anything suspicious to it..

And must you wait to say amen to a simple unbiased prayer of mine using kemi as a point of contention to you?

Why wait for an elapsed tenure to say amen when you so much sing her praise? grin

Now I know you are afraid of telling yourself the truth. Keep subduing the truth while posterity judge us all.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
The Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy was asked a question by a ThisDay Newspaper reporter at an interview less than two years ago that

“madam, why is it that the cost of funds is well over 20 per cent?"
And, the Minister of Finance, this so-called exalted personality in the area of economics management said, “ In fact that has been bothering me, I don’t really know, it is something that I must discuss with the banks.”

If she did not know after she had been there for a long time, is it the question by the reporter that has now prompted her interest, When she knows that no economy can thrive or succeed when cost of funds to the real sector is over 20 per cent?

https://www.nairaland.com/2588787/okonjo-iweala-failure-henry-boyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by oduastates: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

You are rare.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:
In developed countries this mistake will fetch her a national disgrace and job loss.

Nigerians condones much and sometimes I attribute it to lack of proper education and national consciousness in administering their country endeavours...

No patriotism.

You are more concerned about the mathematical error Adeosun made but you are quite happy with Okonjo Iweala who missed massive frauds running into Billions, Adeosun is fighting.

Seriously, if you feel this minute error deserves a loss of Job from Adeosun, the Okonjo Iweala deserves hanging for turning her face away from massive corruption.

Okonjo Iweala is the worst thing that happened to the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
thundafire:
did NOI did such mistakes she speaks at times with out looking at the book cs by their onions u shall knw dem,wat do u expect wen OBJ nd DAURA nama nominate her as Finance minister wen both knw nothing,i knw some one will say OBJ brought NOI

You are more interested in Okonjo Iweala talking without looking at books. That explains why members of the NNPC siphoned billions of dollars without Okonjo Iweala checking the books to notice the harm the theft did to the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lmao...
You should be the one scared that I will say amen to the prayer if you didn't append anything suspicious to it..

And must you wait to say amen to a simple unbiased prayer of mine using kemi as a point of contention to you?

Why wait for an elapsed tenure to say amen when you so much sing her praise? grin

Now I know you are afraid of telling yourself the truth. Keep subduing the truth while posterity judge us all.

You are just another rable roster that is interested in just wasting my time. You agreed Okonjo is the best thing to have happened to the nigeria economy and I gave you a simple prayer but you just start on a journey of buffoonery.

Posterity will judge Kemi after her tenure. Presently the judgement on Okonjo is not admirable by any stretch of imagination
When people remember Okonjo Iweala and Jonathan, they will only remember Nigeria locust years,

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
doctokwus:

That anyone would try to spite adeosun over this simple off the cuff mathematical mistake just to support Okonjo Iweala that supervened over the rape of our treasury is simply madness.
This woman raised a fundamental issue,a monumental fraud by a govt agency that has likely been going on for years,and one nitwit is more concerned with picking holes over her arithmetic ability?!
Honestly any person that doesn't find serious issues over how Ngozi oversaw our finances cannot be normal!!

That is what you get from wailers. The woman is crying about a massive financial fraud. They are ready to defend the woman who supervised the fraud and attack the Adeosun for fighting the fraud.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by seunt4ut(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:
I watched the video clip three (3) times and I am a bit worried. Yes, she was speaking unprepared and gave illustrations, but her choice of words gives me concerns.

She is the minister of finance and must be articulate with budget terms. Rather than N6 billion from the centre. She should have used the agency was allocated N6 billion cash receipt as indicated in its budget. Also she mentioned, capital, overhead and salary. Madam Kemi, it is Capital and Recurrent Expenditure - Overhead and Salaries falls within Recurrent Expenditure. The agency also made N16billion cash proceeds from the public and I think the minister meant N22billion and not N24billion - arithmetic error. This happens, but one begins to judge her competence based on errors like this.

My other concern is if this agency got extra cash receipt of N16billion, was it indicated in their budget as cash receipt, since N6 billion caters for both capital and recurrent expenditures. How was the N16billion utilized in the last fiscal year and only N3million was declared as surplus. I agree with the minister that the agency should be audited to ascertain whether there have be misappropriation of funds.

Overall, these are petty errors and should be excused.

Submit your CV tomorrow in Abuja
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:

You are just another rable roster that is interested in just wasting my time. You agreed Okonjo is the best thing to have happened to the nigeria economy and I gave you a simple prayer but you just start on a journey of buffoonery.

Posterity will judge Kemi after her tenure. Presently the judgement on Okonjo is not admirable by any stretch of imagination
When people remember Okonjo Iweala and Jonathan, they will only remember Nigeria locust years,

There was a windfall of dollars during GEJ's reign which would have been the best time of Nigeria's growth. Instead, we recorded the worst times in the country. Even Gen. Abacha performed better than these people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Resume Third Mainland Bridge Repair As Other Lagos Bridges Get Facelift / Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision / How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.