Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. (14850 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
As someone who oversaw the embarrassment called budget,this shouldn't come as a surprise.Over to Kabiyesi intellectuals and sophisticated zombies...come and defend this poor man's Okonji Iweala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7l9upJv0U

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
End time product of university pass candidates

5 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by correctyourself(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Op is there anybody without mistakes?

8 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by kodded(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016

cry cry

what have we done to deserve this kind of change chain embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Psylas(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
This na pure water to Okonjo Iwuala

13 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by vivalavida(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Lol @poor man's Okonjo Iweala

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Obviously she wanted to mention 22 but mentioned 26 as she was speaking off-cut.
But as usual the children of hate and perdition will always want to make an issue out of nothing,
She clearly passed the intended message and that is there is some level of financial mismanagement in some government agencies and parastatals and giving an example of an examination body not remitting money made to the government.

PS: OP the name is ADEOSUN, kindly correct yourself.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by oduastates: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
You guys are grasping at straws.
Straight off-the-top answers to a question is the little thread these buffoons hanging on to .
They even cut the video to hide her superior arguments and total command of the stage , the issues and her job

What is more important , the numbers or the critical concept behind the job description and the role of a finance minister.
"One of the biggest indictment was right there in her answers.
WHY WERE THEY NOT REMITTING THE N16 BILLION TO THE FEDERATION ACCOUNT AND NO ONE CARED?

That alone is one of the biggest indictment of Iweala as nothing but an incompetent finance minister.
The no 1 responsibility of a finance minister is to find and manage money on behalf of the government.
How does a government agency earn money and the person who is suppose to find money for government programmes does not care ?
What exactly are you there for ?
She even had a bigger mandate giving her total command and control over the entire economy.

Borrow ,waste and steal is easier , I guess .
You may want to go and review the YouTube videos of your so called worldbank "expert" who wrecked the economy during a boom.
An ordinary competent bookkeeper who is aware of the limits of her responsibilities, would do a better job than iweala.
By the way , the finance minister is not in charge of preparing budget . That role belongs to the budget office . She is not a minister of the economy like iweala . Her jobs is fund the government and make sure all revenues get into the government's purse.
If and when she strays out of line , and stop doing her job, we will be on her back . I expect her to be an activist minister . That is the only way she can become the best ever .
She can achieve this by shining light in the darkest recesses of government; Just like the senator pointed out .
Meanwhile, the feedback I am getting is this Adeosun woman is aggressively blocking a lot of loopholes and conduit pipes for looting but entrenched civil servants and their private sector acolyte do not like it . Mass sacking incoming .

You can watch the full video and compare it to the pathetic performance below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLO1Y_BwVTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAsBLtIbcnA

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Albeler(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
That's why any thing mathematics count me out.That's why any thing mathematics count me out.That's why any thing mathematics count me out.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by asorocker: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Please she should be forgiven and prayed for, any support to get Nigeria out of the woods should be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Trut(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
One Chance Finance Minister grin

11 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Iroh88(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:
End time product of university pass candidates
I could bet my life you didn't watch the clip.

16 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
I could bet my life you didn't watch the clip.

Bet Ur balls as well..

End time bet

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Akanbiedu(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
oduastates:
You guys are grasping at straws.

Na dem go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
In developed countries this mistake will fetch her a national disgrace and job loss.

Nigerians condones much and sometimes I attribute it to lack of proper education and national consciousness in administering their country endeavours...

No patriotism.

8 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Iroh88(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Psylas:
This na pure water to Okonjo Iwuala
And Okonjo "Iwuala" who is a bottle of Ace of Spades couldn't reign in the excesses of the saboteurs under her watch as forex were taken out of the apex bank like coins from a piggy bank.

Weldone.

14 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by thundafire: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
did NOI did such mistakes she speaks at times with out looking at the book cs by their onions u shall knw dem,wat do u expect wen OBJ nd DAURA nama nominate her as Finance minister wen both knw nothing,i knw some one will say OBJ brought NOI

2 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Ive always said that its its only a few Yorubas that truly acquired good education and they are very sound as icons in their various fields but the rest are nothing but chaffs because they are product of Quota system.
Let the woman honourably resign.

Quote me and die.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by asorocker: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
And Okonjo "Iwuala" who is a bottle of Ace of Spades couldn't reign in the excesses of the saboteurs under her watch as forex were taken out of the apex bank like coins from a piggy bank.

Weldone.

Rubbish post from a mediocre

5 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Zelex9(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:
In developed countries this mistake will fetch her a national disgrace and job loss.

Not really...in Nigeria we pay attention to the most trivial details.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by EasternActivist: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Zelex9:

Not really...in Nigeria we pay attention to the most trivial ethnic bigotry details.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Iroh88(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
asorocker:

Rubbish post from a mediocre
I'm no mediocre for I've said here several times, even yesterday, that I feel Soludo should take over from her while she's redeployed to perhaps a less tasking ministry or agency.
But you guys NEVER see anything wrong in anybody you support. Make you people less of independent minded individuals, less human, and shamefully hypocritical. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by ZeroTolerance: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
Her fake accent is even more annoying than her poor mathematical skills.

15 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Iroh88(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Nigerians condones much and sometimes I attribute it to lack of proper education and national consciousness in administering their country endeavours...

No patriotism.
In developed countries, a president saying on national television "stealing is not corruption" or "when you put a goat and a yam together, the goat must eat the yam" would earn him instant impeahment by the parliament and not hero worshiping by citizens.

In developed countries, political bias/loyalty isn't based on tribe and religion.

Indeed, #NoPatriotism.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:
Ive always said that its its only a few Yorubas that truly acquired good education and they are very sound as icons in their various fields but the rest are nothing but chaffs because they are product of Quota system.
Let the woman honourable resign.

Coming from someone that sell gala in Lagos traffic, you better go solve your family spiritual problem instead of insulting those that are above you. Omo ale

19 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Iroh88(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
masterpower:
Let the woman honourable resign.
This is what gets my head spinning on this board. Imagine a minor error made by a minister has been reduced to a thing of ethnicity.

Some of you were mistakenly dropped among population of civilised human beings. You should be living in caves or dwelling amongst some ancient tribesmen in some virgin forest where everything revolves around "tribe".

Now, look at your own error (@ bold), yet you call a people "chaff". You are indeed disgusting.

#God forbid.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:

Weldone.
the topic of discussion is about Kemi Adeosun and not Okonjo Iweala so plz stay on the topic Omenka

9 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by simplycarro: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
This is what gets my head spinning on this board. Imagine a minor error made by a minister has been reduced to a thing of ethnicity.

Some of you were mistakenly dropped among population of civilised human beings. You should be living in caves or dwelling amongst some ancient tribesmen in some virgin forest.

#God forbid.

Her ethnicity has always been the target of the Ibos. The way they can't stomach the idea of a northerner as the president, they just can't accept a Yoruba woman should be the finance minister. grin
Na today Ibos dey feel that way?

17 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by ZeroTolerance: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
simplycarro:
Obviously she wanted to mention 22 but mentioned 26 as she was speaking off-cut.
But as usual the children of hate and perdition will always want to make an issue out of nothing,
She clearly passed the intended message and that is there is some level of financial mismanagement in some government agencies and parastatals and giving an example of an examination body not remitting money made to the government.

PS: OP the name is ADEOSUN, kindly correct yourself.
She said 24 not 26. Your own case is worse.

14 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Affter1: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Iroh88:
You are utterly shameless. I thought you said you would stop stalking me. When are you ever gonna say something and stick to it?? Why is your life so fvcking screwed up?? Why don't you direct your idiotic rant to the poster to whom I replied who first brought Okonjo "Iwuala" into this??

#WASBONN.

The transgender just dey stalk and eye you everywhere. Help the jobless woman nah. Lolzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay / Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem / Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.