Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. (14866 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by tomzman: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
The most important thing was that she made her point and I understood her. She seems to have a good grasp of her duties.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There was a windfall of dollars during GEJ's reign which would have been the best time of Nigeria's growth. Instead, we recorded the worst times in the country. Even Gen. Abacha performed better than these people.

I strongly agree with you on this, in respect of Abacha, though he operated a fixed exchange rate of N27/dollar which never changed throughout his regime and did not portray the true economic realities. However, the looting was only limited to a small number of people and not pervasive like that of Jonathan's era. I have not seen where the treasury was so accessible to everyone, even to the Janitors.

Jonathan was surrounded by stupid people and implemented stupid ideas. Examples includes, delaying to find the Chibok girls, delaying to fight Boko Haram with the view that the sect would decimate the North-East, hence increasing his chances of winning the 2015 elections. Under-funding the military in the fight against Boko Haram, implementing Ethnic-religion and partisan politics, paying for prayers etc. What a clown we had as President - I remember one of his famous statements - "Stealing is not corruption".

A lot of ignorant people would want to blame President Buhari for the economic hardship and nosedive of the naira. However, this economic issue was created by the Jonathan Administration, where the main politics was sharing monies to cronies - The "South Africa Cash Airborne" comes to mind here. There were no proper accounting of public funds. The CBN was actually crediting accounts of PDP members. Even Pastors and Musicians got a piece of the National Cake. During the Jonathan administration, the price of Oil was at an unprecedented high of about $186/barrel. What did our darling President do - he squandered the cash receipt from oil sales, he also supervised oil bunkering for personal enrichment. If we do an estimate of what our federal reserve should be when Obasanjo left, if Jonathan truly cared, it would be estimated in trillions of dollars, large enough to sustain the economic in this period of oil price decline, large enough for importers to continue with their normal lazy way of importing toothpicks into the country. However, the present administration met an empty treasury. However, we should be grateful that the government is no longer borrowing to pay workers. A disastrous effect that would have boomerang if Jonathan had continued as President.

We thank God!

5 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
[b]You find also that the same debt that she said she cleared, is what we are again almost back into. In addition to that, debt is being aquired at rates which even a standard six person as Minister of Finance should not accept.

Why would you borrow to fund government activities at 12 to 15 per cent? How could you be Minister of Finance at a time that your President is going to China as President Jonathan did about 18 months ago or so to borrow $1.5billion from the Chinese for transport and other infrastructural development, and simultaneously on the same trip to China, your Central Bank Governor on the trip was asked, “what are you doing in China,” and he said he was looking for ways to invest the CBN’s foreign reserves.

How could you have a Finance Minister and the Coordinating Minister of the Economy who cannot put the two together?

How could you have a Finance Minister who, during the fuel subsidy upheaval of early 2012, did not know the level of rot in the subsidy business? She is not just the Finance Minister, but also the coordinating Minister of the Economy![/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/2588787/okonjo-iweala-failure-henry-boyo

Great comment! If you check my previous timeline, you would be able to find out where I largely criticised NOI. To me, she was a payment minister. The country had no economic blueprint, the economic management team was made up of businessmen who only thought of their interest and not that of the country. Import quotas were distributed to friends. The country lost money on relief on custom duties.

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by antispexish(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
ngozi did not know anything about a foreign account used by the nnpc to loot the proceeds from crude oil sales. she knew the account existed , but does not know how much is there, why the account was opened or who operated it! and she had the audacity to tell the Senate that. why wunt subsidy thief inflate their loot!

The technology she and the buf***N had been shouting about through out the election period had been used by some to multiply their salaries and yet she did not know.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by oyinkinola: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
Eugenedimgba:
As someone who oversaw the embarrassment called budget,this shouldn't come as a surprise.Over to Kabiyesi intellectuals and sophisticated zombies...come and defend this poor man's Okonji Iweala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7l9upJv0U
[/s]
1. ....there are very many commentary on depreciation of ₦ nowadays expecially in parallel market, although parallel or black market can be manipulated by the traders, they either do it on their self interest, so those who doesn't beleive in the prosperity of nigeria can harbour $ as they can on imported goods hereby cause hike!
But in my own point of view the depreciation of ₦ is a great success to this nation if well manage to nigeria situation today. the looted fund is in $ and it must be refunded back in $, so if $1 is ₦198 when the money is looted, then if the money is refund today at $1 to ₦350 the nation has gained ₦152!
imagine if $1=₦1000, the gain is ₦902!
So in conclusion if the government managed to refund the $trillion looted and the refunded money, change it in parallel market, this will reduce the pressure on ₦ and the scarcity of $ in parallel market so the ₦=$.

(take note all the money took out of CBN during jonathan regime were changed in parallel market before ditributed)

you have other opinion?

2. ...2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

3. ....OIL AND LFR
THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

I strongly agree with you on this, in respect of Abacha, though he operated a fixed exchange rate of N27/dollar which never changed throughout his regime and did not portray the true economic realities. However, the looting was only limited to a small number of people and not pervasive like that of Jonathan's era. I have not seen where the treasury was so accessible to everyone, even to the Janitors.

Jonathan was surrounded by stupid people and implemented stupid ideas. Examples includes, delaying to find the Chibok girls, delaying to fight Boko Haram with the view that the sect would decimate the North-East, hence increasing his chances of winning the 2015 elections. Under-funding the military in the fight against Boko Haram, implementing Ethnic-religion and partisan politics, paying for prayers etc. What a clown we had as President - I remember one of his famous statements - "Stealing is not corruption".

A lot of ignorant people would want to blame President Buhari for the economic hardship and nosedive of the naira. However, this economic issue was created by the Jonathan Administration, where the main politics was sharing monies to cronies - The "South Africa Cash Airborne" comes to mind here. There were no proper accounting of public funds. The CBN was actually crediting accounts of PDP members. Even Pastors and Musicians got a piece of the National Cake. During the Jonathan administration, the price of Oil was at an unprecedented high of about $186/barrel. What did our darling President do - he squandered the cash receipt from oil sales, he also supervised oil bunkering for personal enrichment. If we do an estimate of what our federal reserve should be when Obasanjo left, if Jonathan truly cared, it would be estimated in trillions of dollars, large enough to sustain the economic in this period of oil price decline, large enough for importers to continue with their normal lazy way of importing toothpicks into the country. However, the present administration met an empty treasury. However, we should be grateful that the government is no longer borrowing to pay workers. A disastrous effect that would have boomerang if Jonathan had continued as President.

We thank God!

Same old propaganda. No sane person will buy your cock and bull stories. America had an economic meltdown in 2008 like never before in their recent history, when obama came in with his policies (obamacare, increased debt ceiling, bailout fundings, etc), look at where they are now. Their economy has recovered. He was not blaming George bush for anything.

Seasoned economists warned buhari about his economic hogwash, but no, IMF and foreigners wants to "enslave us" again... Bla blah blah.....you and your President Buhari in chief should sit up and fix the mess you have plunged Nigeria into.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mods pls respect your selves, allow me express myself freely. When people make fun of GEJ, you permited it, now its bubu's turn, you are forming Censor... Or were you also invited by Aisha buhari at that get together "dinner party" with media owners and veterans?
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Boss13: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Same old propaganda. No sane person will buy your cock and bull stories. America had an economic meltdown in 2008 like never before in their recent history, when obama came in with his policies (obamacare, increased debt ceiling, bailout fundings, etc), look at where they are now. Their economy has recovered. He was not blaming George bush for anything.

Seasoned economists warned buhari about his economic hogwash, but no, IMF and foreigners wants to "enslave us" again... Bla blah blah.....you and your President Buhari in chief should sit up and fix the mess you have plunged Nigeria into.

I don't understand your comment. Nigeria has been in recession since 1984, we showed a glimpse of recovery during the Obasanjo tenure and rather than continue with the same policy, Jonathan took us back to 1984 and even worst off.

We are yet to see the economic blueprint of the Buhari administration. The budget is yet to be signed. We only hope it will alleviate the sufferings placed on us by the ineffective Jonathan. I am not a supporter of Buhari and I will cut him no slack if there are not positive economic blueprint. Though, I don't expect the economy to recover anytime soon, but a blueprint or plan would suffice for now.

On the other hand, we expect naira to hit N500 per dollar in the parallel market. This point maybe the equilibrium point expected.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

President Obama has passed the buck to others – mainly George W. Bush – for no less than 13 problems that characterize his presidency, suggesting time and again that his own policies are not to blame for his difficulties and he is simply doing the best that can be done with the cards he was dealt.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/03/23/president-obamas-hall-blame/
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Boss13:

I don't understand your comment. Nigeria has been in recession since 1984, we showed a glimpse of recovery during the Obasanjo tenure and rather than continue with the same policy, Jonathan took us back to 1984 and even worst off.

We are yet to see the economic blueprint of the Buhari administration. The budget is yet to be signed. We only hope it will alleviate the sufferings placed on us by the ineffective Jonathan. I am not a supporter of Buhari and I will cut him no slack if there are not positive economic blueprint. Though, I don't expect the economy to recover anytime soon, but a blueprint or plan would suffice for now.

On the other hand, we expect naira to hit N500 per dollar in the parallel market. This point maybe the equilibrium point expected.

Pls stop trying to save face for your underperforming president Buhari....GEJ performed, the economy grew at 7% yearly his tenure. His tenure began the agricultural reforms, electoral reforms, and the youwin program, the entertainment sector received grants and privileges. Roads were constructed, railways were revamped, universities were built. Gejs only problem was inexperience in fighting insurgency and corruption.

Stop trying to fix him into 1984, that spot belongs to your bubu....
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Pls stop trying to save face for your underperforming president Buhari....GEJ performed, the economy grew at 7% yearly his tenure. His tenure began the agricultural reforms, electoral reforms, and the youwin program, the entertainment sector received grants and privileges. Roads were constructed, railways were revamped, universities were built. Gejs only problem was inexperience in fighting insurgency and corruption.

Stop trying to fix him into 1984, that spot belongs to your bubu....

[b]

charlesucheh:
Forwarded as received. ... OBASANJO & YARADUA
DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT
RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS
NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST
MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON
MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A
DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION
NAIRA (interest excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA EVERY
MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION
NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA AT
LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN
OWED (interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN,GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND
GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL PAY
WHAT JONATHAN OWED. With the aforementioned, can you then conclude that the president has been a good or badluck to the country?

https://www.nairaland.com/2333948/assessment-see-how-gej-destroyed[/b]
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

President Obama has passed the buck to others – mainly George W. Bush – for no less than 13 problems that characterize his presidency, suggesting time and again that his own policies are not to blame for his difficulties and he is simply doing the best that can be done with the cards he was dealt.

How authoritative is whitehousedossier.com? Stop deceiving yourself, that is a soft site in DC. Keep playing the blame game....wailers form is still out o....
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How authoritative is whitehousedossier.com? Stop deceiving yourself, that is a soft website in DC trying to criticize Obama for "passing the buck". Keep playing the blame game....wailers form is still out o....
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

How authoritative is whitehousedossier.com? Stop deceiving yourself, that is a gossip site in DC. Keep playing the blame game....wailers form is still out o....

The Blame Game at Its Finest: 21 Times Obama Has Passed the Buck

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

The links are in this article. Some to videos.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.nairaland.com/2333948/assessment-see-how-gej-destroyed

When you have something authoritative yo post , let me know....bubu sympathizers.... Your damage control ain't working
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

When you have something authoritative yo post , let me know....bubu sympathizers.... Your damage control ain't working

Damage control ke. Controlling what? I am just glad your PMB took the keys of the Nigerian treasury from your Commander in Thief of the Federation, GEJ.

Slowly, we will recover from the rot GEJ caused Nigeria.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

Lol....you guys never seem to amaze me....those sites were supposed to criticize Obama for "passing the buck", and because they are soft sites, they are not wholly authoritative. There are hundreds of such sites in america so you are not proving anything here.

Stop saving face....its too late.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Lol....you guys never seem to amaze me....those sites were supposed to criticize Obama for "passing the buck", and because they are soft sites, they are not wholly authoritative. There are hundreds of such sites in america so you are not proving anything here.

Stop saving face...its too late.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Nicur: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
He said, “President Buhari has travelled to 24 countries in eight months, and will be spending 16 out of the 29 days in February outside the country, with over $500,000 being spent on estacode while the Presidential Air Fleet, which includes fuelling of the planes and allowances for crew members is said to be in the range of $500,000.

“The President’s entourage obviously collects travel allowances in dollars on official rate of N199 and come back to Nigeria to change it at the open market rate of N400. That must be the reason they encourage the President to be junketing abroad when life is becoming unbearable for Nigerians.” - Fayose 2016

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Stop saving face...its too late.

"Blame Bush !" says Obama - 1st Prez Press Conference - IT'S BAD !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eMcSy8wgc
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

"Blame Bush !" says Obama - 1st Prez Press Conference - IT'S BAD !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eMcSy8wgc

Dude, you keep disgracing yourself....that was obama's first press conference right? When you criticize, you fix things at the same vein. Not criticize and still do nothing.

Mumu, you are trying hard to rationalize bubu's blame game.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Dude, you keep disgracing yourself....that was obama's first press conference right? When you criticize, you fix things at the same vein. Not criticize and still do nothing.

So now, it is press conference. It is no more, Obama never blamed Bush for anything. You see yourself.

He (Obama) was not blaming George bush for anything... SonOfEl
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

President Obama blames George Bush for the rise of ISIS - 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaj2xB8Zyc8

Obama Says "Blame Bush" - 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1HEx1LRbA
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So now, it is press conference. It is no more, Obama never blamed Bush for anything. You see yourself.

He (Obama) was not blaming George bush for anything... SonOfEl

My God this guy is lost. DUDE, You cannot fail on your duties and then begin to push blames, stop misrepresenting my statements. Are you teachable? Ones efforts has to be sufficiently effective before you can begin to give excuses for the remnant few. OBAMA DID HIS JOB, HE RESTORED THE US ECONOMY. HE WAS NOT BLAMING BUSH TO EVADE HIS JOB.

STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO RATIONALIZE BLAME GAMES...your bubu is clueless.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

My God this guy is lost. DUDE, You cannot fail on your duties and then begin to push blames, stop misrepresenting my statements. Are you teachable? Ones efforts has to be sufficiently effective before you can begin to give excuses for the remnant few. OBAMA DID HIS JOB, HE RESTORED THE US ECONOMY. HE WAS NOT BLAMING BUSH TO EVADE HIS JOB.

STOP LOOKING FOR WAYS TO RATIONALIZE BLAME GAMES...your bubu is clueless.

Did Obama finish his job in few months? I am not rationalizing anything. It was you who said Obama did not blame George Bush for anything. That is ridiculous for anyone who follows the news. That is just what I pointed out to you.

You pretended as if the links I posted were not true and that Obama did not blame George Bush.

Buhari blaming GEJ does not mean he is not taking steps to clear the mess GEJ made.

Just as Obama, Judge Buhari after his first term, not after few months.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
To all you 'blamers', shame on you and your bubu. STOP ATTACHING YOUR INCOMPETENCE TO GEJ, OBAMA DIDNT DO SUCH. WHILE FIXING THINGS HE CRITICIZED BUSH, BUT IT WAS WHILE HIS JOB WAS CONVINCINGLY SHOWING EFFECTIVENESS.

HIS PRIORITY WAS NOT TO CRITICIZE BUSH, BUT TO SHOW BUSH A BETTER WAY OF RUNNING THINGS.

WE ARE YET TO SEE SUCH FROM BUBU....
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by oyinkinola: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Did Obama finish his job in few months? I am not rationalizing anything. It was you who said Obama did not blame George Bush for anything. That is ridiculous for anyone who follows the news. That is just what I pointed out to you.

You pretended as if the links I posted were not true and that Obama did not blame George Bush.

Buhari blaming GEJ does not mean he is not taking steps to clear the mess GEJ made.

Just as Obama, Judge Buhari after his first term, not after few months.

Its almost a year now bubu entered aso rock, and yet you call it a few months. What is the result of his promise in finishing off bokoharam in "two months"? Did he " hit the ground running", or we waited for 4-5months before he had a cabinet, such that he was labelled baba go-slow? What about the N5000 monthly pay for the jobless? Which of his campaign promises had he fulfilled?

By now a pregnant woman as at may 29, would have completed her 9mths and would have delivered a baby. What's your bubu doing?

Any show of incompetence, they attribute the cause to GEJ, hahaha....we are watching you guys, keep blaming.... Obama didn't blame bush to save face for not delivering. What happened to bubu's 2-month promise to end boko haram?

Guy go to sleep.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by psquaret: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I really think that was a mistake as no one is above mistake. Let's look beyond the point she trying to make.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Its almost a year now bubu entered aso rock, and yet you call it a few months. What is the result of his promise in finishing off bokoharam in "two months"? Did he " hit the ground running", or we waited for 4-5months before he had a cabinet, such that he was labelled baba go-slow? What about the N5000 monthly pay for the jobless? Which of his campaign promises had he fulfilled?

By now a pregnant woman as at may 29, would have completed her 9mths and would have delivered a baby. What's your bubu doing?

Any show of incompetence, they attribute the cause to GEJ, hahaha....we are watching you guys, keep blaming.... Obama didn't blame bush to save face for not delivering. What happened to bubu's 2-month promise to end boko haram?

Guy go to sleep.

All this one you are writing is long story. You were wrong saying Obama did not blame George Bush Jnr for anything. Your long story can not change the fact that you did not know Obama blamed George Bush repeatedly.

All the other talks, does not change the fact that it is not up to a year. Judge Buhari after his first term in office.

It is easier to destroy than to build. How do you expect Buhari to use months to fix what took GEJ six years to destroy.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:
To all you 'blamers', shame on you and your bubu. STOP ATTACHING YOUR INCOMPETENCE TO GEJ, OBAMA DIDNT DO SUCH. WHILE FIXING THINGS HE CRITICIZED BUSH, BUT IT WAS WHILE HIS JOB WAS CONVINCINGLY SHOWING EFFECTIVENESS.

HIS PRIORITY WAS NOT TO CRITICIZE BUSH, BUT TO SHOW BUSH A BETTER WAY OF RUNNING THINGS.

WE ARE YET TO SEE SUCH FROM BUBU....

You have started talking another one. If Obama only criticized when his work showed effectiveness, what will you say about Obama's first Press conference? Are you saying Obama's work showed effectiveness by his first conference?

I wonder how people absolve GEJ the Commander in Thief from blames.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by PreyingMantis(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Disaino:
'i smh for a these zombies'...lele,,yeye de smell...stalk illiterate...
People who live in glass houses are very wary of throwing stones around. Take time and re-read the garbage you wrote there. You need all the help you can get as regards your written English. Nobody is above mistakes... Including the figure-head Finance Minister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Atiku Abubakar: We Must Exit This Recession With Precision / Katsina: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Over Forgery Of Primary School Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.