Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. (14867 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

All this one you are writing is long story. You were wrong saying Obama did not blame George Bush Jnr for anything. Your long story can not change the fact that you did not know Obama blamed George Bush repeatedly.

All the other talks, does not change the fact that it is not up to a year. Judge Buhari after his first term in office.

It is easier to destroy than to build. How do you expect Buhari to use months to fix what took GEJ six years to destroy.

I will say it again, Obama did not use blame game to cover up for not delivering as expected of him. That was what I meant. STOP MISREPRESENTING MY MENTIONS.

Secondly, we have to wait till the end of his term before criticizing right? You don fail. We are judging him by his manifesto and deadlines, and so far, he has been an olodo. Check out his responses at the presidential media chat, see your President Buhari's display of 'competence'. **laughs**

Fear and biase will not allow you to challenge the real oil thieves like tinubu, danjuma, obj, amaechi and some of whom owns the oil wells in the creeks. You are even afraid of mentioning dasuki, but once its GEJ, you gnarl like a toothless dog.

GEJ remains better by far than your bubu.....at least for now...

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You have started talking another one. If Obama only criticized when his work showed effectiveness, what will you say about Obama's first Press conference? Are you saying Obama's work showed effectiveness by his first conference?

I wonder how people absolve GEJ the Commander in Thief from blames.

What is this one spewing? Has bubu not criticized enough? HE SHOULD FOLD HIS SLEEVES AND GET TO WORK RATHER THAN BLAME UNNECESSARILY....
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

What is this one spewing? Has bubu not criticized enough? HE SHOULD FOLD HIS SLEEVES AND GET TO WORK RATHER THAN BLAME UNNECESSARILY....

Who told you he is not working? When Obama blamed George Bush repeatedly, he was working. Give PMB chance to see the result of his work.

GEJ borrowed the most and sold crude at record high prices with little to show. Buhari has far less money to resurrect an economy GEJ killed with record money.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

I will say it again, Obama did not use blame game to cover up for not delivering as expected of him. That was what I meant. STOP MISREPRESENTING MY MENTIONS.

Secondly, we have to wait till the end of his term before criticizing right? You don fail. We are judging him by his manifesto and deadlines, and so far, he has been an olodo. Check out his responses at the presidential media chat, see your President Buhari's display of 'competence'. **laughs**

Fear and biase will not allow you to challenge the real oil thieves like tinubu, danjuma, obj, amaechi and some of whom owns the oil wells in the creeks. You are even afraid of mentioning dasuki, but once its GEJ, you gnarl like a toothless dog.

What is misinterpreting? You said. "He did not blame George Bush for anything." If you want to change your stance good for you.

Buhari is working to clean GEJ's mess while blaming GEJ for the mess. Just as Obama cleaned Bush's mess and let Americans know that It was Bush who created the mess.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Amaechi And Tinubu Oil thieves. I laugh in Ijaw. What are the likes of Ateke and Tompolo your GEJ empowered to steal our Oil dry called? Oil Sharers.

Please, GEJ is the worst President in the history of Nigeria. He empowered corruption to an alarming level. So far Buhari can not be classed in such low and mediocre level as "Stealing is not Corruption."
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Santa Dazuki just followed GEJ's orders. His Commander in Thief.

See below what a chick got from Santa Dazuki.

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
She's a waste of space en basically signals the death of nigeria's economy...if she has any pride in her she should refund the money she was paid for running nigeria's economy to the ground...I wonder who she f**ked before getting this job.. undecided
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by tobex23(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe and Boss13 respect! Maximum respect. cool

1 Like

Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Amaechi And Tinubu Oil thieves. I laugh in Ijaw. What are the likes of Ateke and Tompolo your GEJ empowered to steal our Oil dry called? Oil Sharers.

Please, GEJ is the worst President in the history of Nigeria. He empowered corruption to an alarming level. So far Buhari can not be classed in such low and mediocre level as "Stealing is not Corruption."

You can regurgitate what your APC lords have programmed you say, it doesn't change a thing. Tompolo and ateke had oil contracts after many years of fighting for the oil disaster and deprivation caused by your obj abacha danjuma tinubu oil thieves in their lands.

This mantra of stealing-is-not-corruption has long being defused and gone stale. Again a propaganda of APC. Always misinterpreting words.

Keep your " worst history" to yourself. The outside world has known better. Buhari suddenly is now a messiah against corruption. But he worked with abacha the kleptocrat and still has billions of dollars unaccounted for during his ptdf tenure. Keep living in denial.
Re: Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. by SonOfEl(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Santa Dazuki just followed GEJ's orders. His Commander in Thief.

See below what a chick got from Santa Dazuki.

And your darling amaechi, tinubu and co did not spend dollars and tax payers money for election? Keep squirting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Gives Condition For Omisore's Release. / Taiwan Protests Nigeria Order To Move Trade Mission From Capital / "Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.