Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> (6471 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> by investnow2013: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is Oba Finest!....... Nellys Newtown & Suites Oba Anambra State!

2 Likes

Re: The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> by investnow2013: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nellys Newtown & Suites Oba!

Re: The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> by chiefobdk(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
I Been go oba. back of rojenny. ose. I go buy palm wine mji nete onwem anya. ubosi uka. wit anu nchi.. egotelu m ya na nke nwoke ojoto. after st. Patrick Catholic church ichi.

as long as na ano m nnewi. anam eje ose oba every Sunday with oyi m nwoke aminute umu isreal gbulu na india. ogaho adulu unu mma.

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> by Viktor1983(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2016
Ezigbo Nwadiani Oba ka mbu.... Can still recall with nostalgia the so many memories from Oba.
Re: The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> by Chigold101(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yyeske:
Stop denigrating Oba, you wouldn't tell me that the towns you mentioned were all developed by natives? Onitsha has enveloped all these towns so what's your problem. I'm from Awka but living in Onitsha but that doesn't mean only Awka natives developed Awka.
if this your comment is whatyou ubderstood by what i wrote, then i would have been crying by now if were from Oba. But thank God you are not from Oba.

The government of Anambra state over 20years ago went to Oba and spent lots of money building electronic market. That same Ezeife government invited Oba people who are leading importers of electronic products at Alaba market home. Held a meeting with them and Ezeife asked them to bring their pruducts home and also to build electronic industries in Oba. That governement also promised to support their effort but none of them were wide enough to listen to Ezeife.
That market up til now is wasting. Everyother government has tried to influence that market into being used none ever succeed, inclusing Obiano‘s government.
You said you are from Awka.
Ezeife also told Anambra indegines to come home and develope their capital that was what gave birth to most of the estates you see in Awka today.
Oba people need to grow up. They are about 5minutes drive from Onitsha, but the developments other people near Onitsha are experiencing has eluded Oba. Nnewi is close to Oba alone should have been a motivating factor, that would have challenged these rich importers from Oba to come home and develope Oba.

Take a trip to Alaba & Okokomaiko area in Lagos state. You will see how Ndi Oba has so much developed those places.

I will say it again without fear: OBA IS FAR FAR BELOW IT‘S POTENTIALS...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking news!!! Military Coup Removes Buhari As Comander In Chief Of The.... / APC Blames Oshiomhole For Defeat In Edo, Wants Him Sanctioned / Video: ESN In Action As They Exchange Gun Fire With Herdsmen In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.