Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

#NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets (39355 Views)

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by banmee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nigeria does not need to re brand it's image when it has the Nigerian police.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by kYjelly2: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Spanner4:
But still think of How d country will be Without the Police? No body to enforce d law on lawbreakers

Still apreciate wat Nigeria Police Do no matter wat

of course, maggot infested bread is better than no bread at all in the middle of the sahara undecided

still, we know it's possible to have hot baked bread.

wouldn't you like some hot baked bread

4 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by galaxy4rep(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
am coming
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by funkymatics(f): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
the only federal job I detest at the moment but if they could be trained to be more professional I fit consider an offer.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by olatade(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by kYjelly2: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
...and dullarpo shouting corruption up and down, when all nigerians know that

NAIJA POLICE = CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED

so what are we talking about

no campaign by bubu on re-branding the police to a respectable status.

all naija politicians are just dumb, lacking common sense, except maybe mr. common sense senator and a few others.

but dullarpo is just the dullest angry

3 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
This reminds me of when i was just learning how to drive. Three policemen arrested me for learning driving in a wrong place and after so much talk talk, the 3 of them collected N20 from me.

3 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by apesinola001: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nigeria Police Force
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by otunbashonny(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
The most useless institution in Nigeria is #naijapolice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by kuuljay(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
I was driving along a road but was really pressed so I had to rush into the Bush to take a shit.. one police women rushed in and did same in front of me
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
9ja I dey hail o
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by yemmy009(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Look at Nigeria police van

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dinggle: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
NaijaPolice una see una life? do well una no hear ntor!...the world don know una finish. Dem don open una nash for twitter.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Spanner4:
But still think of How d country will be Without the Police? No body to enforce d law on lawbreakers

Still apreciate wat Nigeria Police Do no matter wat
if we could ignore the police and still move on, then how are u sure we can't live without them. perhaps, we can complain to the vigilante
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by ERONX(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Its only in Nigeria you will impregnate your girlfriend who is over 21 years and Naija Police go come arrest you... Abeg is it a crime to give belle

3 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by uzoormah(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Geraldyne:
#NaijaPolice....after beating u up and later find out ur innocent, they'll remind u dat police is your friend...

yea ur right! av watched the film before.. emeka ike abi
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Was arrested yesterday for driving Tru one way(no sign post) drove 5 mins and was shown a sign post, my tires was deflated and keys seized. Was released after I give d police man 10k.he even threaten to seize my car.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by olatex25(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
I reserve my comments till further notice .....
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by feldido(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
kYjelly2:

So no one has ever complained on nairaland ba

Abeg, park well jor angry

This picture reminds me of Police Academy Part 1 cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by afroxyz: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
pheyikemi:
cheesy cheesy
Imo. This is a killer statement.

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Oghumu1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
They be like : as a student, as u suppose to be using this kind of phone?? In fact why are u having Yahoo mail on your phone? You are a yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by airsaylongcon: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
God punish ALL the police officers at Iyaganku police station. That Northern female dpo e no go better for am for earth and in hell faya. Her fada well well

4 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by fireforfire: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
D possibility of me disowning any member of my family who joins Nig Police....... is VERY high!
Disgraceful bunch!

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by thundafire: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
forensic experiment in naija police is like ''asking for a plane to land at a seaport''
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oghumu1:
They be like : as a student, as u suppose to be using this kind of phone?? In fact why are u having Yahoo mail on your phone? You are a yahoo boy.

Haha, can relate with this one. Naija police no get use I swear. sad
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Apart from the Nigerian Police Force, I've not heard of any country's that embarked on strike.

#NaijaPolice.

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zenzu01:
As far as Nairaland is concern.. Lalatisclala fit ban all the policemen for this forum....

In IG's voice "lala is ur friend" cheesycheesy
Dey Never born am
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
fireforfire:
D possibility of me disowning any member of my family who joins Nig Police....... is VERY high!
Disgraceful bunch!
Ur fada
U think ur better of?

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Zenzu01(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
SUPOL:
Dey Never born am
Ur ban may be quicker than than expected oo..
*whispers to him......oya beg am

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Zenzu01(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
SUPOL:
Dey Never born am
Ur ban may be quicker than than expected oo..
*whispers to him......oya beg am
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
airsaylongcon:
God punish ALL the police officers at Iyaganku police station. That Northern female dpo e no go better for am for earth and in hell faya. Her fada well well
Lolz, sorry. Wat happened pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / "Nothing is permanent in this world".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.