Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

#NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets (39377 Views)

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by maestro2000(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
#naijapolice: the only set of force in the world that arrests you for having tattoo on your body and you're termed a cultist and you have to bail yourself with 200k or else you're going to jail without court trial. Ask ONDOSTATE RESIDENTS.#ZION SACS
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by clerkent(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Naija police be like your car no get A/C?you wan kill yourself with heat?, u wan comit suiside abi.Oga Park well

4 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by bestower: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
From the bottom of my heart i hereby curse the nigerian police dat whosoever say dey will prosper shall die b4 dem,there unborn generations shall suffer more dan d hell people oh i pray oh lord d sufferness dey inflicted upon me shall stick more dan one million times they will suffer in jesus name i pray amen.thank u lord.

2 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by pafek(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
bestower:
From the bottom of my heart i hereby curse the nigerian police dat whosoever say dey will prosper shall die b4 dem,there unborn generations shall suffer more dan d hell people oh i pray oh lord d sufferness dey inflicted upon me shall stick more dan one million times they will suffer in jesus name i pray amen.thank u lord.
Ebi like sey this pple do you shege

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by todayguest(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
clerkent:
Naija police be
like your car no get A/C?you
wan kill yourself with heat?, u
wan comit suiside
abi.Oga Park well
guy u funny!(lol) nevertheless, people complain about the police everywhere in the world. Despite the activities of a few, I appreciate their presence in society. "IF YOU SAY THE POLICE IS BAD TRY A TUG"

2 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Tpave(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
The entertainment no be here. Very funny posts
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tbagwell1:

Trust me I can
Ok noted.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
bestower:
Back to sender!

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
bestower:
God doesn't answer such prayer. Bless ur enemies n pray for Dem who despitefully use u. U no dey read bible?

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
I was on my way along Ogudu road in ojota when some policemen shouted at me. Stop! Stop! You there stop.

I was on my way to one "mama put" just after Alhaji Amao street to get some food. Hearing them shouting stop stop, i looked back and they beckoned me.

Highlighting from the car was a young policeman in his Thirties.

Police: Who are you?
Me: I am Pietrak. (My surname). What can i do for you?
Police: what do you do?
Me: i am a writer... so how can i help you?
Police: what are you writing
Me: anything.... just anything and everything
Police: What is in your pocket?
Me: My phone
Police: are you a press?
Me: No
Police : then why are you writing when you are not a press?

He went back in their car repeating the statement " you are not supposed to be writing when you are not a press.

4 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by sirklin(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Elosky20:
how will nigeria be good, when u are laying your complain via twitter- foreign media company. why nt do it via Nairaland - Naija media company.

When speech is no longer free on nairaland

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by pussyeater(m): 1:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by maxti: 1:24am On Feb 22, 2016
dlashondra:
Was arrested yesterday for driving Tru one way(no sign post) drove 5 mins and was shown a sign post, my tires was deflated and keys seized. Was released after I give d police man 10k.he even threaten to seize my car.
I guess it's around Airforce base. I was caught too. Very wicked guys.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by maxti: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2016
PietraK:
I was on my way along Ogudu road in ojota when some policemen shouted at me. Stop! Stop! You there stop.

I was on my way to one "mama put" just after Alhaji Amao street to get some food. Hearing them shouting stop stop, i looked back and they beckoned me.

He went back in their car repeating the statement " you are not supposed to be writing when you are not a press.

Lool! Please tell me you are joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by maxti: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2016
SUPOL:

Back to sender!

I can't laugh

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Askari twaley baba. All correct sir
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dantori(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2016
When I say I. wanna join the police they say it's corrupted Okay then if the presumed good people do not join the force who will fix it God pleas help my intentions

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by m20208899: 1:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Naijapolice should thank God guns are not used in Nigeria like they are in US. If they were people will open fire on them!!!!
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by m20208899: 1:54am On Feb 22, 2016
PietraK:

Uneducated policeman!!!!

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by eightsin(m): 2:43am On Feb 22, 2016
There is practically no one who hasn't had a case with Nigeria police. I've had a few bitter ones. I remember then when my bro was asked to join the police force.. he refused

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2016
Spanner4:
But still think of How d country will be Without the Police? No body to enforce d law on lawbreakers

Still apreciate wat Nigeria Police Do no matter wat

Carve a section from the army, especially learned ones and make them police. Scrap out this worthless maggots who you call police, just like how it's done in Senegal and some other nations like Gabon, you'd have a better police.
If I were president, you know what I'd do? I will stop everything police and probe them the fùck all! I'd even demand for thier weapons, if they cannot produce it, I take it they hid it for the sake of robbery later on, I would hang them.

I hate these idiots, they don't know what they doing.

3 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by justmenoni: 6:24am On Feb 22, 2016
The mods on nairaland are bias and hv been compromised.

quote author=Elosky20 post=43129917]how will nigeria be good, when u are laying your complain via twitter- foreign media company. why nt do it via Nairaland - Naija media company.[/quote]
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by bigsmoke2(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Police stopped me on bike and said I am a suspect after finding two phones me when I asked what crime I was suspected for all they kept saying was you are a suspect till they carried me to station. I was confused and scared when we got to station and they started asking me where are the dollars and pounds . at this point i started begging them to take the 1,500 they found on me that i have never seen dollars or pound before . They finally took the money but after serious begging.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by yemmy009(f): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2016
So shall it be.Amen Nigeria police n their generation will never know peace good thing will forever cease in their life[Qquote author=SUPOL post=43137133]
Back to sender![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2016
yemmy009:
So shall it be.Amen Nigeria police n their generation will never know peace good thing will forever cease in their life[Qquote author=SUPOL post=43137133]
Back to sender!
I send it back 2u n ur family IN JESUS NAME!
AMEN.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by yemmy009(f): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2016
SUPOL:

I send it back 2u n ur family IN JESUS NAME!
AMEN.
U are there saying back to sender when God has already answer my prayer for a very long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by SUPOL(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
yemmy009:
U are there saying back to sender when God has already answer my prayer for a very long time.
Lolz God no dey answer dat kain prayer. Direct it to d person instead.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Spanner4(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2016
gimakon:

Carve a section from the army, especially learned ones and make them police. Scrap out this worthless maggots who you call police, just like how it's done in Senegal and some other nations like Gabon, you'd have a better police.
If I were president, you know what I'd do? I will stop everything police and probe them the fùck all! I'd even demand for thier weapons, if they cannot produce it, I take it they hid it for the sake of robbery later on, I would hang them.

I hate these idiots, they don't know what they doing.

Bro take am easy na

I understand your point but in every country there is always a police force but here in Nigeria it is because of some corrupt elements that is destroying the reputation of d police here
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by josephmbonu: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Without police no one can sleep in this country. Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Spanner4:

Bro take am easy na

I understand your point but in every country there is always a police force but here in Nigeria it is because of some corrupt elements that is destroying the reputation of d police here

You ain't seen nothing yet. grin
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Spanner4(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
gimakon:

I don see am oooooo
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Spanner4(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
gimakon:

I don see am oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A Young Man In Yaba, Lagos (Photos) / A Snake Killed By One Of My Farm Attendants Today / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.