Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

#NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets (39570 Views)

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Max24: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria is the only country i know where a common corporal(a beginner in PF) own 2/3 houses while their peers in teaching service are living in rented room and parlour!! You can imagine how rich the DPOs and ASPs would be. No coincidence many of d DPOs have 3/4 wives. They can only afford it through daily extortions.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by iamlimitless: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
#naijapolice

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Cyojunior(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
dlashondra:
Was arrested yesterday for driving Tru one way(no sign post) drove 5 mins and was shown a sign post, my tires was deflated and keys seized. Was released after I give d police man 10k.he even threaten to seize my car.

Hmmmmmm I smell lies in ur stories.

Driving for nt sighting a sigh post ? Hmmmmmm sis try harder nxt tyme !!!
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by seangy4konji: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2016
Most of them die terrible death and untimely one cos the curse they receive on daily basis is second to none a=and still they will never desist from their evil ways...

They are the ones giving armed robber rifle to rob innocent people...

They are the ones you will see in marijuana joint collecting percent and smoking hemp.

They are the ones that will drop bullet in your car just to make yourlife miserable.

They are the ones that will ask you for receipt of your life and living certificate.

They are the ones that will tell you we are your friend and the moment you stop into their station,you can never leave the place with joy in your heart even as the one reporting a crime.

They are just the worst set ot people in Nigeria and one of the mojor problems we face as a nation..

They are very useless people...i mean very useless people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by fireforfire: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Seangy4konji....... tnx a lot for ur comment.
Uv said it all ....
Dat force needs total overhauling and ........ deliverance
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2016
PietraK:
I was on my way along Ogudu road in ojota when some policemen shouted at me. Stop! Stop! You there stop.

I was on my way to one "mama put" just after Alhaji Amao street to get some food. Hearing them shouting stop stop, i looked back and they beckoned me.

Highlighting from the car was a young policeman in his Thirties.

Police: Who are you?
Me: I am Pietrak. (My surname). What can i do for you?
Police: what do you do?
Me: i am a writer... so how can i help you?
Police: what are you writing
Me: anything.... just anything and everything
Police: What is in your pocket?
Me: My phone
Police: are you a press?
Me: No
Police : then why are you writing when you are not a press?

He went back in their car repeating the statement " you are not supposed to be writing when you are not a press.

you are kidding. right? this is the most ridiculous I have heard so far.

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by horlahsunkanmih(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2016
pheyikemi:
cheesy cheesy
LOLZ

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by horlahsunkanmih(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2016
josephmbonu:
Without police no one can sleep in this country. Copy that.
correct bro,nd with them we cant sleep well copy that too..
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by ministeriallist: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
palladin:
Man goes to report the case of his stolen vehicle and he was told to buy 500# recharge card so that they can inform the police in the field.

Police confiscates two rams fighting on the ground that they are constituting public nuisance.

Corporal arrests driver for traffic offenses and the DPO takes over. Dpo asks driver to pay 5k. Corporal sneaks behind and lobbies with the driver to pay 4k instead. Corporal then pleads on behalf of the driver with the dpo that the driver can only afford 2k. Meanwhile he had pocketed the remaining 2k. Cirporal duping dpo.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Sharp n smart corporal
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ioannes:

you are kidding. right? this is the most ridiculous I have heard so far.

It happened oo
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
PietraK:

It happened oo

if it was me, I would have slapped him before remembering that he is a policeman.
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cyojunior:

Hmmmmmm I smell lies in ur stories.

Driving for nt sighting a sigh post ? Hmmmmmm sis try harder nxt tyme !!!
Wow, y lie?
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ioannes:

if it was me, I would have slapped him before remembering that he is a policeman.
Ha, the car is not mine, took it without permission, I didn't want any trouble with my sis husband
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
PietraK:

It happened oo

Not kidding Ooo, d guy just enter the car lock door, say straight to the station
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
dlashondra:

Ha, the car is not mine, took it without permission, I didn't want any trouble with my sis husband

lol. that one na double wahala. cheesy
Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ioannes:

lol. that one na double wahala. cheesy
True, that was y I abided by their rules

1 Like

Re: #NaijaPolice: Tweeters Come For The Nigerian Police In Funny Tweets by dlashondra(f): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
maxti:
I guess it's around Airforce base. I was caught too. Very wicked guys.
No, Polo club area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.