Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,392 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value (4886 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah Male virgin's too...cause I'd like the gift of virginity too.
Go marry a monk!

Ehmm jst thinkin, what if u give ur lover nd end up marryin him.. Aint that the best?
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Zenzu01(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Me too!!!!
Then what are we waiting for? gringringrin
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Zenzu01:

Then what are we waiting for? gringringrin
A sexy virgin man
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Go marry a monk!

Ehmm jst thinkin, what if u give ur lover nd end up marryin him.. Aint that the best?
No. Don't ask me why,don't derail this.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Zenzu01(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
A sexy virgin man
Except you want to go back to the generation of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob undecided
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2016
Zenzu01:

Except you want to go back to the generation of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob undecided
There are plenty virgin men.More than folks know.
They don't come from the womb experienced.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
No don't as me why,don't derail this.
Well, as far as i'm concerned virginity aint a priority.. So far wat we got is unique!
Gat mixed feelings bou this virginity thing.. Nt even sure nymore
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Well, as far as i'm concerned virginity aint a priority.. So far wat we got is unique!
Gat mixed feelings bou this virginity thing.. Nt even sure nymore
Rex remember what you said about the player preying on unsuspecting women?
Well what if I run into him?
What if I think myself in love an make love with him outta that love?
Where am I then when he shows himself?
Hurt.
I lose/miss out on nothing by waitin'.
So I wait.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
Rex remember what you said about the player ptrying on unsuspecting women?
Well what if I run into him?
What if I think myself in love an make love with him because of that?
Where am I then when he shows himself?
Hurting.
uhmm u're smart ass.
Okay a player would usually nt wait for long, Say 6mnths-1yr.
When he pesters so much for ur kitty, u shld suspect him.
If he doesnt persist nd things happen itself, u shld jst go with it, cus he deserves ur kitty nd u deserve to feel love.
Btw i'm KingRex nt Rex, u make such mistake again, i'll throw u into the dungeons!
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by jacy67(f): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
I think what the op is trying to say is that you need to build your character. Being a virgin till your wedding night is highly commendable but it's not a guarantee to a happy and successful marriage. What happens after your wedding night? Are you the type that can build a home or break a home? Immorality can never be justified but don't let your character/ personality suffer on the alter of virginity.

Note: you can only attract your husband-to-be with your virginity but can only keep him with your character

#my2cents

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
uhmm u're smart ass.
Okay a player would usually nt wait for long, Say 6mnths-1yr.
When he pesters so much for ur kitty, u shld suspect him.
If he doesnt persist nd things happen itself, u shld jst go with it, cus he deserves ur kitty nd u deserve to feel love.
Btw i'm KingRex nt Rex, u make such mistake again, i'll throw u into the dungeons!
Deserves it No.
An I modified look again.

grin The dunegons?...noted
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:

Deserves it No.
An I modified look again.

grin The dunegons?...noted
You ladies can easily know wen a guy aint afta sex but ur heart, esp wen ur relatnship has lasted..
Make love, have sex with who u consider the right guy *refer above*
If it doesn't work out? Life's a school dear, learn from it bt have fun! Yolo!
What shall it profit you to keep ur virginity for a man who maynt regard it or even cheat cus u inxperienced?
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2016
jacy67:
I think what the op is trying to say is that you need to build your character. Being a virgin till your wedding night is highly commendable but it's not a guarantee to a happy and successful marriage. What happens after your wedding night? Are you the type that can build a home or break a home? Immorality can never be justified but don't let your character/ personality suffer on the alter of virginity.

Note: you can only attract your husband-to-be with your virginity but can only keep him with your character

#my2cents
You must be king solomon's daughter!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2016
KingRex1:
You ladies can easily know wen a guy aint afta sex but ur heart, esp wen ur relatnship has lasted..
Make love, have sex with who u consider the right guy *refer above*
If it doesn't work out? Life's a school dear, learn from it bt have fun! Yolo!
What shall it profit you to keep ur virginity for a man who maynt regard it or even cheat cus u inxperienced?
I rather not learn that way.Bye.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by KingRex1(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2016
QueenValerie:
I rather not learn that way.Bye.
its ya life
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Menzy86(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
better run bro.
The virginity is jux a temporal thing.
It's her character, u will av to put up with
u bet I will. Thank u.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigerians and virginity again, this ish is so boring, it's just some tissue between her legs, you need character, intelligence, manners, good cook and more to hold a guy down or make your partner happy, why some guys would be deceiving themselves and the girls that virgins are the best as if after marrying her and having the first 3 sex, it isn't over and then u are left with the real task, if character was bad, no sense of humor, boring, can't cook and all the more important and interesting things are not there, virginity won't do, my piece.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by TheEnQuirer: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP ure very wrong, virginity increases your worth and value. "TEAM VIRGIN
First post you ever made that showed you have a brain. I've been wondering if you were an automated internet nuisance. grin

Just gave you the 3rd like sha.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by TheEnQuirer: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:
virginity doesn't increase ur worth nd value.

One can be a virgin physically, with an intact hymen but is not a virgin morally nd spiritually.

As for worth nd value, a tissue can never determine ones worth.

Ur worth is determined by ur personality nd wot u have upstairs not wot u have between ur legs.
I don't know how you draw your opinion, but virginity is a sign of fidelity into marriage. Fact.

It is a sign of respect and value that cannot be invalidated by any logic.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by sinaj(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
I don't know how you draw your opinion, but virginity is a sign of fidelity into marriage. Fact.

It is a sign of respect and value that cannot be invalidated by any logic.

Wot will u say about a virgin that satisfy herself sexually through orall sexx nd Fella tios?

Time has really changed bro.

Btw can u explain how virginity controls value?
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
I agree with most of these points except for "lowering chances of infidelity".

It is true that a virgin may not know what they are missing, but once they re dis-virgined, they can easily turn into a person who sleeps around once they realize what they have been missing.

I think in long term commitments/partner, one needs to focus more on character traits and personalities rather than virginity.

A virgin today can turn into a prostitute tomorrow. All prostitutes were once virgins until someone unleashed the inner "demon".

Nothing in life is guaranteed. You marrying a virgin does not guarantee a faithful wife at all. Life is gamble and huge risk. You play to win, but sometimes you loose.
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by TheEnQuirer: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:

Wot will u say about a virgin that satisfy herself sexually through orall sexx nd Fella tios?

A virgin who partakes in cunnilinctus and fellation is the exemption of a virgin, you should know this. You cannot draw up a conclusion and stereotype a group with the behaviour of a mythical few.
sinaj:

A girl who gets into marriage as a Virgin has a higher chance keeping to her fidelity vows than a non virgin. This is statistically proven and I can furnish them to you if you want.

A lady with multiple body counts have a lesser odd bonding with a single man, statistically supported too.

A virgin bride comes with a higher moral standard, chastity and deplays a higher sense of trust and self control. And above all less baggage from the ghost of the past.

I'm not necessarily advocating a virgin wife. Every generation is different and sex has taken a different dimension as has culture. And I won't count virginity or lack thereof for or against any lady I wish to marry.

But sometimes, we have to say the coldblooded truth!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by yinkeys(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinaj:

Wha whaa whaaaaaa shocked
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by sinaj(f): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
A virgin who partakes in cunnilinctus and fellation is the exemption of a virgin, you should know this. You cannot draw up a conclusion and stereotype a group with the behaviour of a mythical few. A girl who gets into marriage as a Virgin has a higher chance keeping to her fidelity vows than a non virgin. This is statistically proven and I can furnish them to you if you want.

A lady with multiple body counts have a lesser odd bonding with a single man, statistically supported too.

A virgin bride comes with a higher moral standard, chastity and deplays a higher sense of trust and self control. And above all less baggage from the ghost of the past.

I'm not necessarily advocating a virgin wife. Every generation is different and sex has taken a different dimension as has culture. And I won't count virginity or lack thereof for or against any lady I wish to marry.

A virgin who partakes in cunnilinctus and fellation is the exemption of a virgin, you should know this.

Medically, one stps being a virgin only wen d hymen is broken.

As for trust nd the rest,
There's no guarantee dat ur virgin wife wnt cheat on u later.

Change is constant u knw.

[b][/b]You cannot draw up a conclusion and stereotype a group with the behaviour of a mythical few.

Btw I dnt remember stereotyping, I was only trying to make it clear dat being a Virgin, doesn't make one intelligent, hard working, have a great personality or make a good wife and mom.

This applies to the non-virgins too.

All that matters here is a lady's PERSONALITY!
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by sinaj(f): 12:55am On Feb 23, 2016
yinkeys:

Wha whaa whaaaaaa shocked
lol wot
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by ivyT(f): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Burnnotice:
will you still love me when am no longer young and beautiful? will you still love me when I have nothing but my aching soul?
dayuumm!
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by ivyT(f): 1:18am On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
" If you want to remain a virgin till you get married, please do so for yourself alone. If you are a religious person, keep it for yourself and your God alone. That way, you won't be disappointed if your man ends up not treating you in the way you envisaged. You don't need a man's opinion on your virginity to validate you. "

This is simply true and summarises the whole piece.

uv never liked virgins in the 1st place...
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Burnnotice(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2016
ivyT:
dayuumm!
I don't understand Portuguese
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by ronald4lif(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2016
ivyT:

uv never liked virgins in the 1st place...

My run away trouble maker, you never sleep ni. How's you?
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by AngryNigerian(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
There are plenty virgin men.More than folks know.
They don't come from the womb experienced.

Kaii! You r so right!!! I kno a lot of my kind (#TeamMaleVirgins)...
Like I always say, people that do wrong things have a way of coperating better than those that do right ones, and they are like "shuooo! U mean say u never see her pant" or they easily brand those that stick to good life & principles as "pastors" & cajole them! & fear of that won't let damsels/guys reveal that they are! If only we had a way of knowing ourselves & building bonds and encouraging ourselves! Sometyms, i wsh God placed on us this 'indicator' like say a visible spot on the face that'll clear off immediately you have your 1st sex! E go sweet die eh!!!

We can have a #TeamVirgin here on nairaland, yes!!! QueenValeria, can you start it
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by AngryNigerian(m): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
A virgin who partakes in cunnilinctus and fellation is the exemption of a virgin, you should know this. You cannot draw up a conclusion and stereotype a group with the behaviour of a mythical few. A girl who gets into marriage as a Virgin has a higher chance keeping to her fidelity vows than a non virgin. This is statistically proven and I can furnish them to you if you want.

Gbaammm! How many times u 1 make i say 'God bles u'?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / This Photo Of A Lady Sitting On Buhari's Lap In London Will Wow You. / I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.