Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value (4889 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by TheEnQuirer: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
sinaj:

A virgin who partakes in cunnilinctus and fellation is the exemption of a virgin, you should know this.

Medically, one stps being a virgin only wen d hymen is broken.

As for trust nd the rest,
There's no guarantee dat ur virgin wife wnt cheat on u later.

Change is constant u knw.
Nothing in life is guaranteed!!! But I reckon, a lady who kept her virginty and jumped the hurdles of enchantments and persuasions of men when she was single and free will scale higher huddles when she bears a double responsibility of marriage and respect. Don't you agree?

Again, if a virgin ever had the temptation to cheat, I wonder from whence will she draw the flames of desire. A non-virgin will have living memories to stoke her embers of passion from all her sexual activities of which some of the scars never truelly healed. Except such ladies have a higher display of self-control, it might be disaster. The odds are always against her.
sinaj:

[b][/b]You cannot draw up a conclusion and stereotype a group with the behaviour of a mythical few.

Btw I dnt remember stereotyping, I was only trying to make it clear dat being a Virgin, doesn't make one intelligent, hard working, have a great personality or make a good wife and mom.

This applies to the non-virgins too.

All that matters here is a lady's PERSONALITY!
No where did I opine that virginity makes an overall personality or good wife. My emphasis is on chastity and fidelity.

And yes, experienced women do tend to have some expertise in husband management than most virgins possess. #fact. After all, they have been in some kind of pseudo-marriage or have some firsthand knowledge of men.

But I'll bank my money on a virgin if you ever mention fidelity and chastity.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by tosyne2much(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2016
jacy67:
I think what the op is trying to say is that you need to build your character. Being a virgin till your wedding night is highly commendable but it's not a guarantee to a happy and successful marriage. What happens after your wedding night? Are you the type that can build a home or break a home? Immorality can never be justified but don't let your character/ personality suffer on the alter of virginity.

Note: you can only attract your husband-to-be with your virginity but can only keep him with your character

#my2cents
Wonderful !! cool
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by yinkeys(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
sinaj:
lol wot
Just surprised some woman get satisfied giving felatio
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian what did you have in mind?.....There is already ty the virgin's lounge thread in the dating an meet up zone.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by AngryNigerian(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
AngryNigerian what did you have in mind?.....There is already ty the virgin's lounge thread in the dating an meet up zone.

Never knew about it!!! Whew...will link up!

Itz fun to be with yout kind though...thanks for the info
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Never knew about it!!! Whew...will link up!

Itz fun to be with yout kind though...thanks for the info
Sure thing.See ya smiley

1 Like

Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
olagbemi118:
The best gift you can give to the man who loves you enough to marry you is your virginity. Don't lose it to some random guy in your neighbourhood. The day u lose it outside marriage, you lose your pride. It's your pride, it's your power. U can wait
sound it cheesy
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by AngryNigerian(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sure thing.See ya smiley

kiss kiss
Re: Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value by StarryV(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Honestly, I don't get your point. Explain better please.
I seriously didnt get it too. I thought I was the only one that didn't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 10 Confirm Facts About SEX / Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.