Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out (1219 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / 5 Reasons Why Your Ex Boyfriend Will Definitely Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by Naijatalktalk(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2016
She’s scared that her new man won’t marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past…
Read what she sent to us:-
I am a girl with a bad past. I was a prostitute for two years just to be able to pay my bills. I had no choice at all. I tried looking for a job but found nothing and I was to be kicked onto the streets by landlord.
My elder brother’s friend said he would pay to have me in his bed. Out of desperation, I asked how much and

CONTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/interview/advice-prostitute-afraid-boyfriend-will-find-dump/

PROSPECTIVE READERS AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT INFO BEFORE THE LINK, THIS STORY WASN'T A FRAMED UP ONE, IT A TRUE LIFE STORY, IT AS BEEN THE A REASON TO THINK ABOUT................. THE LADY IN QUESTION NEED ADVICE FROM YOU ALL KINDLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK READ THE FULL CONTENT AND DO DROP A COMMENT PLEASE, YOUR COMMENT IS ALL SHE NEEDS, YOUR COMMENT WILL MOTIVATE HER
PLEASE HELP OUT IN THE VERY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE A CLOSE BESTIE THANKS ALL #AMEBOSQUARE
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:21am On May 21, 2016
U ve to tell ASAP cos keeping it as a secret nd finding out frm somewhere will surely break up d relationship.Evrybody got a past lady
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by jeyselassie(m): 4:24am On May 21, 2016
Tell the guy immediately unless u want to destroy the relationship later because its worse if he finds out from outsiders about it. He will accept u for who you are.
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by donbenedict(m): 4:43am On May 21, 2016
Pls dnt say! cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by advanceDNA: 4:45am On May 21, 2016
If I hear say u no get choice..i go dash u slap..u only took the easy way out of ur financial predicament.
Well if the story is real...which is totally possible...u case is quite common...almost all girls these days are prostitutes.....some just console themselves they are not just because they dnt paint their faces nd stand at Allen junction at night and they charge way over 20k....the good thing is u have changed...if u really have....
There's are saying "let sleeping dogs keep sleeping"....abeg this is one of those scenarios..no guy can be comfortable after hearing that kinda gist whether u tell him ur self or he hears from third party...just bone abeg....if anybody wey sabi u when u dey do call girl go tell boyfriend...abeg..deny the parole...anybody snap or video u when u be runs babe? Abeggggg u don sin before now u don change...aren't we all sinners

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by marshalcarter: 4:46am On May 21, 2016
Op If u go do cleaning job....send me ur C.V

1 Like

Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by lekjons(m): 5:57am On May 21, 2016
hoes always finding excuses for their waywardness..

tell him, to clear your conscience, if he dumps you because of that, accept your fate..

if i were to be the guy, after hearing such, i'm outta the relationship.. but if she kept it to herself and i latter found out after marriage.. aaahh!

got zero tolerance for hoes.. everyone has a story..
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by Nobody: 6:11am On May 21, 2016
advanceDNA:
If I hear say u no get choice..i go dash u slap..u only took the easy way out of ur financial predicament.
Well if the story is real...which is totally possible...u case is quite common...almost all girls these days are prostitutes.....some just console themselves they are not just because they dnt paint their faces nd stand at Allen junction at night and they charge way over 20k....the good thing is u have changed...if u really have....
There's are saying "let sleeping dogs keep sleeping"....abeg this is one of those scenarios..no guy can be comfortable after hearing that kinda gist whether u tell him ur self or he hears from third party...just bone abeg....if anybody wey sabi u when u dey do call girl go tell boyfriend...abeg..deny the parole...anybody snap or video u when u be runs babe? Abeggggg u don sin before now u don change...aren't we all sinners

One thousand likes for this smiley
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by skywalker240(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2016
BRACE URSELF IT AINT GOOD,...BUT IT WOULD BE THE WORST IF U FIND OUT FROM SOMBODY ELSE.......

IT IS EASIER TO FORGIVE A WRONG DID THAN TO FORGIVE A LYE,,,OR A SECRET
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by STARGREEN(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2016
If her reason for prostitutes was based on financial constraints am afraid to say such need usual occur hence the marginal propensity that she will go back is high. Yet still tell him as it is ur best belt for now.
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by skywalker240(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2016
where are all those nairaland olosho's(that paints it with runz babe) and gold DigginG prostitute's (all naija goLd Diggers are prostitute anyways)

What advice do u give ur fellow olosho sister...give her good one, because una time go still come...maybe una no go even see husband self..no be swear oo.. grin
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by skywalker240(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2016
STARGREEN:
If her reason for prostitutes was based on financial constraints am afraid to say such need usual occur hence the marginal propensity that she will go back is high. Yet still tell him as it is ur best belt for now.

SMOOTHTALK,.....no na TRUTALK.....infact....TRUTALK+...inshort na BETATALK sef. grin

U know wetin dey mind
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by tee59(f): 7:08am On May 21, 2016
Some peoples past was horrible, so dey always find it difficult teln deir partner. Must she go into prostitution befor paying her bills? Is prostitution d way out of poverty? Why are dese ladies sellng deir future cus of money? Is she d only one facing dis challenges of life! After dey might av messed up their lives cus of wat to eat, wear, living as big girls, some of dem wil now find it difficult to share deir dirty past with prospective partners. Did dey not tnk of future wn dey started living recklessly? U can't eat ur cake and stil av it. Other jobs are dere to do to pay your bills except u are nt ready to hustle as a lady waiting for quickest ways of havng ur needs met. Going into prostitution wil creat more problem for u in future. Be a woman with dignity and honour, dat men are willing to av as wife.
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by olarhtunji(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2016
olosho they fu©k up and down she no know say na d!ck wey big they put person for trouble
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by PunkyV(f): 8:03am On May 21, 2016
Wow. He must be getting some freaky sex cheesy

Anyway, I stand for honesty & acceptance because I dont like relationships that are laid on a foundation of lies. Plus I like the idea of being liked for the real me & that includes accepting my past. Personally, I dont shy away from airing my dirty laundry with significant others because I want to gauge their reaction. I want them to leave. How a person reacts after you've told them unflattering details about yourself is a good indicator to whether they're worth keeping or not. I like "tests" like that because I prefer genuine affections or none at all.

Tell him the truth & if he has a problem with that, then he can hit the freeway. Never be afraid to lose people in life.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With A Girl - Funny Break Up Lines!!! / Reason Why You Still Don't Have A Boyfriend Or An Husband / Why Is It That Only Rich Guys Date The Big Ass Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.