Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15260 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iceman2: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2009
LMAO! Man this is the funniest thread on nairaland.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by jlee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
@pinky lady u sure dey feel me cool
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sexyLeamon(f): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2009
roflma nairaland has drop another bomb ;d
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Czarskit(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2009
Hehehe,
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by topup: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
A few questions I'd like to ask:

1) And was her daughter nude in the pool too?
2) Why didn't every other fertile woman in the pool get pregnant including the mother herself?
3) Is the mother aware that sperm have a really short life-span and can't survive outside the sexual organs for long at all - especially if the pool is chlorinized or cleaned out frequently?
4) Is this the girl's spin on things, or is this the mother saving face because - she knows her daughter so well?

There are other things, rape, e.t.c. for all we know, the daughter may have been pregnant before going on the holiday - things happen, we can't watch our children 24/7 hours a day, and if you try, maybe it's the 3 hours a day that she escapes from your watch that she lets loose.

Nevermind that it's a long journey between entry and the ovaries for a sperm to find an egg, but they also have to do the 25metres to reach the entry first!! Those are some amazing sperm!!

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by topup: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2009
tommyogaga:

Peps,

This was published in a highly reputable tabloid in UK.

I could not hold mysef. Feel like getting the woman doing things to her to remind her way of impregnating women. I think she has forgotten wat she did to get the gal to life.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html

Haha, as if, everyone knows The Sun, is one of the most un-trustworthy tabloids out there. They're not even a broadsheet newspaper.

It's probably one of those 'shocker articles' they publish at the front to draw your attention.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by No2Atheism(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2009
grin grin grin that must be the most potent sperm on the planet. I bet that baby would grow up to be the best swimmer in the world considering that sperm was so powerful it survived in the swimming pool and even managed to swim and catch up with the girl grin grin grin and then enter the girl (i never knew sperms had penis) through her panties, then impregnate her all in the water.

shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall surely never end, I am sure CNN would never carry this kind of story as an example of weird white people.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by TheSeeker(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin that must be the most potent sperm on the planet. I bet that baby would grow up to be the best swimmer in the world considering that sperm was so powerful it survived in the swimming pool and even managed to swim and catch up with the girl grin grin grin and then enter the girl (i never knew sperms had penis) through her panties, then impregnate her all in the water.

shocked shocked shocked

Wonders shall surely never end, I am sure CNN would never carry this kind of story as an example of weird white people.
Just what I've been telling iice that the baby will be another Michael Phelps. I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction. Some of these people are so crafty, they keep blaming Africans as being manipulative but their records to me have shown they lie and say whatever just to get money from a rich person or even on a bigger pay rate, a company. People did it to Michael Jackson, and this woman is sure pulling that against the Egyptian hotel. The stupid woman wants money from the hotel and doesn't know how to get it but use the advantage that her daughter is pregnant to work on them. She isn't smart enough, she should have asked her daughter to point out a staffer there as her rapist and it'd make much more sense. Lazy ass cunt!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
Leave that Phelps thing jorr tongue
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by rhymz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hahahaha, Am not surprise,d second name of white ppl is "Bizzare",make Una no surprise very soon one weird white doctor go com give one weird scientific xplanation to OK am.
Yeye mother,she no go ask her 13yr nympho which egyptian bobo don pop her cherry,instead she dey make very dumb claim.Of all d toto wey dey inside d pool na her 13yr toto na im d mysterious sperm hijack.D sperm waka pass her virginal wall without any force or obstruction go fertilize egg wey dey im own jeje for d ovary,men! It's either dis woman is too dumb to see d stupidity of her claim or she's incredlebly stupid.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Dammyray(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee aye mio i don die, haha funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant stop laughing
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by pinkylady1(f): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2009
jlee:

@pinky lady u sure dey feel me cool

for sure notin do u wink
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by perry2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
you guyz are hilarious with your comments grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tayoccu(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
Peps,

This was published in a highly reputable tabloid in UK.

I could not hold mysef. Feel like getting the woman doing things to her to remind her way of impregnating women. I think she has forgotten wat she did to get the gal to life.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html

reputable and the sun shouldn't be in the same sentence, the sun is nowhere near as reputable as pm news, that's how bad the sun is.

on a lighter side:

TheSeeker:

[color=#000099] Just what I've been telling iice that the baby will be another Michael Phelps.

phelps?
nah! the baby'll like superman.
I mean for the sperm to have survived under such conditions, it has to be a "super sperm" grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tommyogaga(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
I have said it right from when this trend started. I am willing to give ma sperm for this test. All they need is to bring the gal,

Am sure dis gal can doooo, Hmmmm,

Dat woman is just a big joke,
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
tayoccu:

reputable and the sun shouldn't be in the same sentence, the sun is nowhere near as reputable as pm news, that's how bad the sun is.

on a lighter side:

phelps?
nah! the baby'll like superman.
I mean for the sperm to have survived under such conditions, it has to be a "super sperm" grin grin

grin grin What will be the kryptonite? grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by smooooooth: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
u all stop doubting angry. this things are possible

the other day, i got a Mouth Action from a floating

mouth in the pool. grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by yme1(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Lmao------------------------ grin grin grin
i had better go and investigate
the mother is really funny
sperm inside the pool got a girl pregnant shocked shocked
por favour, that is not true
except there was a guy under the water undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sweetpie23: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
No2Atheism:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by diggler(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin

This is some freaky shyte.

A couple of months back (easter monday or so) the boys & moi hung out with some chics @ one of em hotels.

On said date the Pool wuz kinda crowded & the honies insisted on swimming.
Us boys not being in the mood decided to nurse shine shine & udeme on the side.

After a some bottles with the honies delaying, one of em beer inspired topics came up & guess what it wuz about.

One of my homeboyz postulated that if all the suckaz in the pool were to jack-off @ that instant, the likelyhood of one of em honies getting loaded with a chlorinated INCREDIBLE HULK was like 90% possible.

And after a drawn out argument & more bottles we all agreed it was possible.

My ribs have been hurting since i stumbled on this thread, some crazy shyte, LWKMD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by bluespice(f): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
[/quote]
sweetpie23:

funny people maybe there was a privates in the pool
okay ur not only rude, naive and young
add stupid to the equation

[quote author=iice link=topic=294928.msg4178103#msg4178103 date=1247487949]
grin grin What will be the kryptonite? grin
im guessing fresh water or fire?

no wait i got it!

air! cool
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by binhozie(m): 1:39am On Jul 14, 2009
Its not the mother who should wake up, its you, ppl! Wake up! Its possible. Girls get pregnant all the time wen they cuddle naked with their partners in the tub. No penetration. So why not in the pool. I can envisage a bunch of perverted pharoahs jerking off in the pool for fun. They shoot a drum of cum which swim wildly about, one eventually getting lost in the little girls stuff.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 2:08am On Jul 14, 2009
[size=18pt]mayb she was swimmin upside dwn and dey came directly into her pu.ssy exactly wen she coughed in d water which opened her pu.ssy up[/size]
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by doncox: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
Bullshit! The problm is the mum's illusion that little girl is still innocent. I bet someone or two bleeped her really hard.
The suit is going nowhere. Floating sperm theory is biologically impossible whatever the condition of the pool.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by nedureg01(m): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2009
wonders shall never end, the girl way no pure at all, the mumsie suppose interrogate the girl small to extract the truth, nairalanders una go kill person oooooo
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2009
Thank God I never learned to swim. I'd have been big with triplets by now grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iice(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
bluespice:

im guessing fresh water or fire?

no wait i got it!

air! cool

grin grin

FL Gators:

Thank God I never learned to swim. I'd have been big with triplets by now grin grin

You think i have 90 kids? grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2009
what if sumhw dis girl is innocent. . . . . . den we wld all b guilty of wrong judgement. . . . . not evrytin hs 2 follow d book. . . . . . .its a hard pill 2 swallow buh i think puttin urself in d mom's shoes makes all d difference
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chyk91(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2009
na wa o
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 4:30am On Jul 16, 2009
tommyogaga:

A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got pregnant - from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.

Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.

"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

na 2day? she neva talk true grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 16, 2009
Joseph6:

what if sumhw dis girl is innocent. . . . . . den we wld all b guilty of wrong judgement. . . . . not evrytin hs 2 follow d book. . . . . . .its a hard pill 2 swallow buh i think puttin urself in d mom's shoes makes all d difference

you are right, this girl "might" be innocent but one thing is certain here, SHE DIDNT GET PREGNANT FROM SPERM IN THE POOL.
YES, she might have been drugged and raped without knowing it.
YES, she might have been abused in her sleep by a midnight burglar.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2009
Cum 2 think of it. . . . . .is it close 2 normal 4 sperm 2 be (noticeably) found in d pool? Hw many pple cam in dat damn pool 4 heaven's sakes. . . . .i still bliv dat hotel must be sanctioned @list 4 dat coz its unheard of and utterly and undisputedly insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.