Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15262 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2009
chic2pimp:

wink wink on second thoughts I think say na ajegunle cool

on 2nd thot, i think u are correct
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
[size=18pt]ah belle givin miracle swimmin pool. . . . . oya all d barren women dem o help don cum[/size]
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by candylips(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2009
hmm so this thread still dey alive
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Riot5000: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2009
I saw IMHOTEP swimming in that Pool when that 13 yr old girl there.
It's Imhotep's baby conceived of the holy marmaid.
Polish Girls are usually very promiscuous.
Helps them beat the chilling Cold weather.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by pizy1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
Is her daughter still a virgin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by adaphik(f): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2010
Ridiculous.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Onchedu(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2010
The girl swam in a pool of sperm?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2010
am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Rocktation(f): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
What makes her complaints silly? Y'all should consult docs or medical textbooks before you say what you don't know. An exceptional characteristic of the spermatozoa is its high motility rate. You need not even penetrate before it crawls up to the ovarian tubes, where fertilizion actually takes place. So she's right on point if she complains now. Cos a reputable hotel is supposed to keep the pool clean at all times.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by adaphik(f): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rocktation:

What makes her complaints silly? Y'all should consult docs or medical textbooks before you say what you don't know. An exceptional characteristic of the spermatozoa is its high motility rate. You need not even penetrate before it crawls up to the ovarian tubes, where fertilizion actually takes place. So she's right on point if she complains now. Cos a reputable hotel is supposed to keep the pool clean at all times.
THERES SOMETHING CALLED FAVOURABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR SPERMATOZOA. HELLOOOOW!!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Rocktation(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
Yeah, but where was it mentioned that she swam in the pool, 100yrs after its last use? This's something that could have happened a few minutes following its expulsion, for all we know. Or are you saying that conception can't be initiated in a pool?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Onchedu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rockstation the way U dey argue for this pool conception e be like U don participate in experiment to that effect before abi na U the girl carry for?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by spicyhoney(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2010
Na wa o! I was almost dozing off but this story just cleared the sleep instantly. What a story!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Rocktation(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hehehehe. Onchedu don't mind me jor. Was only exercising what they taught me in school, that's all. And feeling for the mother as well. Abi how many cases of immaculate conception can we embrace?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by 2blunt: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
abeg, i neva wan die, i don laugh so te pple wey dey my side dey look me again n again,
i am a swimmer, i want to let out some info, wen you are swimming, u are cold, ur sexual hormone does not response at this time except two opposite sex are swimming together n either one of them has a dirty mind n really wish to get down, even at dat, ejaculating will not come that easy, n am so sure the guys in the pool were wearing their swim pant,
the girl also was wearing one, n sperm cannot survive in a clorinated water, please all does who are trying to mislead oda people my defending wat is not possible should get out of this forum. when they av giving birth i pray their daughters will give them dis same story n let see what their reaction wii be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss cry
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Travelista(f): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
A hotel pool is usually kept cleaner than a personal pool; the chlorine and pH levels alone would kill sperm, especially considering how much they have to continually dump in there to keep things clean and clear. The girl was boning and got caught out there; she lied and Mommy decided to believe her daughter (rather than face shame) and is filing a frivolous lawsuit.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
angry this woman is st*pid sha
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by daylae(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
I bet that pool might just solve some couples' infertility problem,just by swimming in the wonder pool. Hope the hotel managements is ready for a crazy surge of divers.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2010
Rocktation:

how about u getting basic education 1st b4 u advise others lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

adaphik:

THERES SOMETHING CALLED FAVOURABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR SPERMATOZOA. HELLOOOOW!!!!

u dey mind the guy! grin grin grin grin

Rocktation:

Yeah, but where was it mentioned that she swam in the pool, 100yrs after its last use? This's something that could have happened a few minutes following its expulsion, for all we know. Or are you saying that conception can't be initiated in a pool?

SMH! illiteracy is a big problem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rocktation:

Hehehehe. Onchedu don't mind me jor. Was only exercising what they taught me in school, that's all. And feeling for the mother as well. Abi how many cases of immaculate conception can we embrace?

which village school taught u that? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 4:59am On Jun 21, 2010
Travelista:

A hotel pool is usually kept cleaner than a personal pool; the chlorine and pH levels alone would kill spermatozoa, especially considering how much they have to continually dump in there to keep things clean and clear. The girl was boning and got caught out there; she lied and Mommy decided to believe her daughter (rather than face shame) and is filing a frivolous lawsuit.

thank u jare
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by BabaRamo(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2010
That Nigerian politician did it, walahi talahi!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by vivaladiva(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2010
if mary and jesus cld get away with it, dont c y her claim sounds so absurd
at least the daughter came in some contact with sperm, thats more than can be said for mary mother of jesus
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by BabaRamo(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2010
@ vivaladiva. Yes, they did get away with it. But not for long. You and I know better, don't we?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Rocktation(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2010
All that matters is that the daughter did come in contact with sperm. If you have sensible points (that are medical) other than the chlorine story which mightn't have killed the sperm cells on time or whatever, feel free to bring it to the table. At least this isn't the first time a girl's being impregnated from boning at a pool. Or does the chlorine go on vac at these times? Ain't no point insulting anybody just because you couldn't even make it through Comprehensive.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by candylips(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
una still dey here
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tommyogaga(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2011
This is very real, I went back to the pool after i posted this topic and confirmed dat people have turned the pool to the miracle pool for instance pregnancy,
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by misanho: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2011
and d chlorinized water revitalized d sperm cell? datz kool, cum in a pool get random girlz pregnant, crazest
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by nich(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2011
tommyogaga:

This is very real, I went back to the pool after i posted this topic and confirmed dat people have turned the pool to the miracle pool for instance pregnancy,

grin grin grin guy! abeg i no fit laugh!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Mygoldie(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2011
dumbest story i've ever read.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Phate07(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
#MajorFail
A WOMAN is suing an Egyptian hotel claiming her daughter got
pregnant - from using the swimming pool.
Magdalena Kwiatkowska's 13-year-old returned to Poland from their holiday expecting a baby.
Magdalena believes the teenager conceived from stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel's mixed pool. She is now seeking
compensation from the hotel.

A travel industry source said: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there.
"She is determined to go ahead with the case."

Tourist authorities in Warsaw, Poland, have confirmed they received the bizarre complaint.

How crazily stup*d can some folks get?

Imagine stray sperm being able to survive in the sterile waters of a swimming pool and impregnating someone? undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by upendo98(f): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
STRAY SPERM??!!!!!!IN THE POOL!? Swimming alone like a fish and heading towards the target?? LMAO grin grin grin chemicals in pool water cnt kill sperm?
The reason I love NL.If I want to laugh I come here.
Am done with swimming pools. From now on I swim in the lake or river grin grin
Now I die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Chiori(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2011
That Mama is an idiot. She is right. Her daughter got shagged in the pool. silly child slut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.