Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya (47906 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Mopolchi: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
ok
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by goldbim(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

can u please be my girl friend? i will take care of u and no sex till marriage i swear to God. pls reply
lol....how can a GOAT date a priceless GOLD??funny you..lemme o.you'l take care of me with GRASS and??this your moniker ehnn.lol.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by thefakestan: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Maybe it's Shisha

Timaya eyes don dirty sha

ThefakeStan
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
MzPecs:

undecided It's no one's problem!
people won't mind their businesses. Smh

How you ? kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Spidermon: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
goldbim:
Is he a chimney??all these celebrities sha.@least the tobacco company's justified.!he knows the consequence of what he's doing...lets face our work ooo.lol.

That aint tobacco babe. Any artiste wey no dey smoke SK never ready to blow

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
people won't mind their businesses. Smh

How you ? kiss kiss
undecidedSmh

I'm well smiley hope you good?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by goldbim(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Spidermon:

huhh??really??of what importance?something you'l take and start misbehaving..chaiii...well,his life, his business..
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by yapapa: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
holamiday:
Whatever he smokes=His business

Meanwhile, Korede Bello winks at MOPOL's wife. Click 'like' to pay his hospital bills.
which one should I click if I wan make Mopo finish am..ma chick is so obsessed over dat crook
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
MzPecs:

undecidedSmh

I'm well smiley hope you good?
not completely. But I'm trying to be. I should be

Flu dey do me strong thing. But I strong pass am
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by banmee(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovexme:
Federal ministry of Health warns that "Smokers are liable to die young", but I don't smoke so it's none of my business

Story. You will die when it's your time. I've been shot at, blown up, chased by the taliban, i've chased the taliban, jumped out of airplanes, slept in igloos at sub zero temperature and i've smoked for twenty years. It's more likely i will die from everything else but smoking.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by seenter84: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wanna be smoking sk. If dem give am fake and authentic ralph shirt to chose with is real the guy go chose d fake as authentic. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by ikombe: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
HomesOfLife:
80% of naija artistes smoke w++d. Unbelievably 60% of our youths use it and probably 70% of the world population must have been high at one time or another. So, Why the hypoocrisy ?? undecided

you go fear statistics grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by lumydee44: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
MzPecs:
Someone should pls help raise timaya's eyes up! grin grin
Should have worn a dark shade.

Dark shade over red eyes!!! cool
#rayban vision, i don't trust you. Only a stoner knows a stoner

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by seankay(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
I still don't know how I stopped smoking weed. I miss the feeling though

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Lovexme(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
banmee:

Story. You will die when it's your time. I've been shot at, blown up, chased by the taliban, i've chased the taliban, jumped out of airplanes, slept in igloos at sub zero temperature and i've smoked for twenty years. It's more likely i will die from everything else but smoking.

Yes, we'll all die when it's our time..naturally. Smoking does things to your lungs we both know about, but hey, you're still alive so smoke on! wink

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by lumydee44: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
HomesOfLife:
80% of naija artistes smoke w++d. Unbelievably 60% of our youths use it and probably 70% of the world population must have been high at one time or another. So, Why the hypoocrisy ?? undecided

Preach brother preach... Recent research shows cannabis has no negative side effect but smoking through paper(rizla) causes damage to the lungs etc, which is why they made vaporizers. As a matter of fact, a bold senator needs to raise the motion to legalize it. Out of madness is a great nation born. #legalizeIt #BuyNigerianWeedtogrowtheNaira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by AnnieBeyonce(f): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Alright
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Missonas(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Stoned men.Op why did u cut d man on the xtreme ryt off
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by banmee(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lovexme:

Yes, we'll all die when it's our time..naturally. Smoking does things to your lungs we both know about, but hey, you're still alive so smoke on! wink

What people don't understand is, when you drink alcohol, smoke and whatever vice you do, you need to detox. The best way of doing that is by exercise. You need to burn calories and sweat out all the crap out. Good thing the organization i work for makes it mandatory to do just that every single day. Another funny thing is the focus on cigarette forgetting that alcohol does way worse to one's body.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by lumydee44: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Don't castigate anyone for smoking, He/She hasn't committed any crime against humanity. This is why i sometimes hate the naivety of my countrymen. Even obama admitted to smoking weed at one point in time and he amounted to be the leader of the free world. Light the Js fellas. Mostly vaporize #BuyNigerianWeedtogrowtheNaira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by akomolafe226(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
dos ar me goons #kush
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Lovexme(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
banmee:

What people don't understand is, when you drink alcohol, smoke and whatever vice you do, you need to detox. The best way of doing that is by exercise. You need to burn calories and sweat out all the crap out. Good thing the organization i work for makes it mandatory to do just that every single day. Another funny thing is the focus on cigarette forgetting that alcohol does way worse to one's body.

Exactly why I try to stay off alcohol.

Well, truth is most smokers down here aren't familiar with detoxification. Hopefully, they read your comment and learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is that black guy in the middle one of the cave men of Homo sapiens? grin
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
not completely. But I'm trying to be. I should be

Flu dey do me strong thing. But I strong pass am
Eyaaaaa.. pele dear..
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
lumydee44:

#rayban vision, i don't trust you. Only a stoner knows a stoner
I just know it! cool
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Spidermon:

thumbs-up Bro, Sk is the best. Tested and confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by optionB: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls whr is d smoke?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abduldope(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Towncrier247:
What is Flavor smoking? We thought he only does women, never knew if he does W.... If you complete am, omo na you sabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEjngJQh2N/?taken-by=2niteflavour
hehehehe Timaya looks Faded
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
He is not smoking... you see cigar for him hand
They are cooking beats and the pot of beats is boiling behind them, hence the smoke grin
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by centyboy: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
HomesOfLife:

See statistics o ...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by fyneboi79(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
HomesOfLife:

God bless you joor! Abeg pass me the herb.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
HomesOfLife:

when you small you go sabi mislead your friend's sha!see as you they give statistic's like say u know wetin you dey talk, come use undecidedendam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.