Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya (47904 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
lumydee44:

Preach brother preach... Recent research shows cannabis has no negative side effect but smoking through paper(rizla) causes damage to the lungs etc, which is why they made vaporizers. As a matter of fact, a bold senator needs to raise the motion to legalize it. Out of madness is a great nation born. #legalizeIt #BuyNigerianWeedtogrowtheNaira
another blind man.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by danbrowndmf(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
MzPecs:
Someone should pls help raise timaya's eyes up! grin grin
Should have worn a dark shade.

Dark shade over red eyes!!! cool
Dark shade over red eyes... Are you a fan of Vector?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by olajide8(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
His head is on fire! Thats photoshop

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by profhenrii(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
This is an invisible pipe. Smoke without the burning substance!

I think say na only me observe am.

something is wrong with that pix. That smoke is not real. The pix was manipulated.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Potipher(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
U no make am in life,u no wan b api 4 pple wey mk am. U b baba lawo
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Since its weed, I don't really care.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by toprealman: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
timaya ft flavour.......dope!
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by MzPecs(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Dark shade over red eyes... Are you a fan of Vector?
No, i'm not.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by lumydee44: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
movingforward:
another blind man.
And where has your sights gotten you to precisely??
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by doskie(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Towncrier247:
What is Flavor smoking? We thought he only does women, never knew if he does W.... If you complete am, omo na you sabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEjngJQh2N/?taken-by=2niteflavour
hes too local. he has one hotel in oniru where he had to tell the whole world by putting one large frame of himself. anytime I see it, I just thank God for giving me parents that sent me to school. educated people behave differently.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by electrokcoi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
holamiday:
Whatever he smokes=His business

Meanwhile, Korede Bello winks at MOPOL's wife. Click 'like' to pay his hospital bills.
I no say sat small boy no go get respect at all... any way.........
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by domainservice(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2016
MrsPhyno:
You look xoxo cute!!
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by rhymesnoni(m): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2016
angry grin grin Aha!!! u go fear na.. Timaya na u gt diz big mouth
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Awaja(m): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2016
I gbadu flavour body physique
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by driand(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
flavour why!!!!!!
Why wetin?
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Godhelpus: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2016
After 2 or 3years now they we come back n tell us to donate money for them...Kidney problems in making..
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abdulaz: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2016
MrsPhyno:
correct babe kiss

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
abdulaz:
correct babe kiss
not that I smoke o lmao! I just think cigarettes are worse cause they cause cancer grin
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
domainservice:
You look xoxo cute!!
Thank you xoxo much

1 Like

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abdulaz: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

not that I smoke o lmao! I just think cigarettes are worse cause they cause cancer grin
You don't want to share the blunt with me right? You know there is love in sharing.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2016
abdulaz:

You don't want to share the blunt with me right? You know there is love in sharing.
If u ask very nicely I might
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abdulaz: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

If u ask very nicely I might
OK, let's go like this.
Hello pretty miss mrsphyno, would you like to share a weed with me? winkThis could help salvage my lonely momentscry
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
abdulaz:

OK, let's go like this.
Hello pretty miss mrsphyno, would you like to share a weed with me? winkThis could help salvage my lonely momentscry
Lol hello funny Mr abdulaz, unfortunately ipledge10 is already my weed smoking partner
Don't be lonely eh
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abdulaz: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol hello funny Mr abdulaz, unfortunately ipledge10 is already my weed smoking partner
Don't be lonely eh
Oh you just broke my heart angry embarassed cry grin

Do have a nice day.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by ipledge10(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
abdulaz:

Oh you just broke my heart angry embarassed cry grin

Do have a nice day.
am sorry bro...she ought to have told you before
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by abdulaz: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
ipledge10:
am sorry bro...she ought to have told you before
I was only joking man, if you guys have been taking me seriously from the onset, then shocked

#weed.
Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by ipledge10(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
abdulaz:

I was only joking man, if you guys have been taking me seriously from the onset, then shocked

#weed.
we were joking also. ..i don't even know her,this is d first time I will be seeing that moniker

I guess she is a fan

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya by reyvape: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.
you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.