Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman (4593 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman by ogawisdom(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Two has become one so this discussion is needless cool
Husband is d provider n wife helper, 60 : 40 should b OK d husband must lead financially tongue

A woman can't earn almost as much as d man n spend all her money on herself sad angry dt will b selfish

It's not normal if ur wife leads or is an equal contributor to family bill, hw can such man have d final say on family issues n b respected by d wife
Re: Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman by Eskycom: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mindfulness:
@paranoiapill

Are you saying that if you were, by any chance, unable to cover your children's tuition fees, you would still claim that your wife does not need to contribute and that if she does, then she should be free to decide whether to spend the money on the shoes or on the family's general well-being?
Re: Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman by Dheartless: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
mhiz:
Tell me what the work of a man then is?.
If the woman cooks, cleans, takes care of the children and house hold, and now is supposed to contribute financially to the family, what then is the use of the man, sperm donor?
The woman salary should be used to care for herself nd maybe buy stuffs for the kids and then invest the rest.
men I am tired of this sh*t
when I was young my dad provided for my family but my mom did her part too e.g my dad drops 50k for food stuffs every month but when he has some project to run and drops 40k for that month my mom dont complain but when we ask her for pocket cash, she only tell us "I don't have money to give to you, I added 10k to the monthly food money because your dad gave me less, you can ask your dad he may give you or wait when I have I will give you", we were use to asking my mom for little pocket cash instead of my dad, because my dad will pay for your fees and other high pay stuff so when you come for pocket money he wouldn't give you face, unless when he is happy.

my mom was all with the domestic chores but she doesn't move our chairs, fridge, she doesn't kill and butcher animals, she doesn't turn on gen, she doesn't take house applainces like tv, gen for repairs, she doesn't change bulbs, she doesn't clean the inside of the bore hole water tank and many more, guess who did all these ?
my dad.

my mom contributed to an extent financially depending on what she could, and my dad contributed domestically to an extent depending on what he could.
all these wasn't done just because they wish to do it, it was done because they needed to do it.
men it is stressful typing a long post, I won't write on this again .
thank you .
phew!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman by InformedLola(f): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
cococandy:

These ones sway between traditional and modern when it suits them. undecided

When they tell you to accord equal respect to your wife as she does you and engage in home keeping as much as she does, you'll start yelling blue murder.

Now you don't want to be traditional and uphold your 'African values'?
Lol.

Lol, I tell you! The bottom line is that they just want to eat their cake and have it. Thank God not all men reason like this sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife / Should A Man Take A Second Wife If The First Is Infertile???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.