Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State (33013 Views)

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

Which hatred?

Is Buhari not the head of state, the buck stops at his table so he takes the credit or blame for anything done right or wrong.
Very soon you guys will blame Buhari for your inability to go to toilet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by luvinhubby(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The same way you guys blamed GEJ for even the over-salted pots of soup in your kitchens.

13 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Abagworo:

The worst they can do is to kill their own people, burst pipelines to pollute their own farms and drinking water or run away to Gabon.
They survived Abacha's tyrany, Buhari and his co travellers are bunch of clowns that will soon bite more than they can chew .

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by RichYoungNigga: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Mckennedy:

And who brought Cultism into Nigeria?

Obasanjo and woke Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by tobiasbeecher: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:
It's not late to save Rivers state.
Pls we all should put sentiments,party,family or anyother sycophantic tendency aside and rescue Rivers state from someone's misrule before it's too late!!
Yes you're right no sentiment, Buhari should just resign honourably because he has failed this nation. You are not far from the truth

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Just the way you're blaming jonathan for your endemic poverty caused by your parasitic nature .

When will you guys start talking about regional autonomy now that your lifeline ( oil ) is becoming useless?

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Abadsheddy(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2016
It is a fact, well known, that APC is incompetent in leading Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by billyG(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

Which hatred?

Is Buhari not the head of state, the buck stops at his table so he takes the credit or blame for anything done right or wrong.
Look kid!wike is d guvnor of d state d buck stop @ his table,let him call his boys 2 order,we dnt want return of odili's years again.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
How many times will they arrest Osama bin Laden??... If they have no concrete case against him, they should free him.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by ratiken(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Built2last:
PDP killed Nigeria for 16 years but I tell you for free that APC is here to bury it.

Abeg where is El-zazaky...why has he not been charged to court. Is it his right for fair trial. Why is he being locked up without trial in any court. I fear for this nation by the time APC is through.

Lalasticlala people are dieing in PH.

I will tell you for free, El-zazaky is dead
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by emzila(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
in case you don't know who is the new sheriff in town, ask bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by DONSMITH123(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
may God shower you with blessing bro. May your tea never lack milk. cheesy

Abagworo:

All those people running parallel Government deserve death for treason. They thrived under Jonathan because he was a coward and blooody civilian. They should come to terms with reality that there is a new Sheriff in town.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by KINGinVAHALA: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
lol. Not when wike is a system-man(a cultist) himself. Dude dey even 'anchor' him fellow aromates for RSTV. The other time he was seen screaming 'aromate!' on state TV. Only a cultist and those close to one would surmise the 'colour' Wike flies.
RED - Danger

WHITE - Peace

BLACK - Bastadoes

TOTAL = VIKINGS.

Thats what Rivers people's governor is. A Cultist and his people here re clapping for him.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by gbens2000(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
This ppl will plunge this nation into crisis with their ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by mamawin(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
lol. Not when wike is a system-man(a cultist) himself. Dude dey even 'anchor' him fellow aromates for RSTV. The other time he was seen screaming 'aromate!' on state TV. Only a cultist and those close to one would surmise the 'colour' Wike flies.
really? na wah for ds country o.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by asha80(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
lol grin grin grin rivers state is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Urine: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Very good... This man brought cultism into Khana and Ogoniland during Odili days.

Even if you are right, so your perfect logic is that two wrongs make a right? Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Bigtoto(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
We've been living in peace oh!

Buhari! Your body odour is too offensive oh!
Dey your lane oh! That's not the best way to depopulate us.

Campaigne for the use of condom please.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by MoneyGreen(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pidggin:
How can one see trouble and enter it. Buhari should be wiser than this now
little girl, will you shut up ?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

The same way you guys blamed GEJ for even the over-salted pots of soup in your kitchens.
Truckpusher:
Just the way you're blaming jonathan for your endemic poverty caused by your parasitic nature .
When will you guys start talking about regional autonomy now that your lifeline ( oil ) is becoming useless?

You guys are just blinded with hatred, Blame Buhari for your sad life, I don't care, I never blamed or insulted GEJ when he was in power, that being said I never supported him when he started hobnobing with miscreants. I am more interested with what happens at the state level.
As for you truckpusher, I work in the oil industry but my life does not revolve around oil. I am engaged in many things outside oil, farming being one of them. People ljke you are they reason we have no more night life in omoku. Continue supporting criminality it will consume you one day.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by chriskosherbal(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please let the appropriate authority act immediately.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Adminisher: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:
It's not late to save Rivers state.
Pls we all should put sentiments,party,family or anyother sycophantic tendency aside and rescue Rivers state from someone's misrule before it's too late!!

Thank God for Buhari. This is what Nigeria needs.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Adminisher: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bigtoto:
We've been living in peace oh!

Buhari! Your body odour is too offensive oh!
Dey your lane oh! That's not the best way to depopulate us.

Campaigne for the use of condom please.

In the last three months, abiut 100 young women have been kidnapped for ransom in Rivers State. Rape is compulsory. In many parts of Rivers it is cults and millitants holding sway.
You are a dirty liar . There has been no peace in Rivers.
This is the right approach. If you wabt to blow up everything , please bkow it up. Nigeria is not beghing anybody for peace but everyone must be under the law

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Adminisher: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
DankemzI:
I just got a call from someone its true

Buhari becareful o!

No. You be careful. In case you dont know. The entire middle east is already burning. I think there are two roads open to cultists and militants . The law or they pay with blood. Buhari is not Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by babadem2much(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
We most times get what we bargained for, if Rivers people will not stand to point those causing mayhem in their communities because of party or tribal sentiments then what is happening in Borno state will be similar to that of Rivers.

I don't wish anyone bad but they should be proactive in cases like this. Rivers are not illiterates as compare to our Nothern brothers but look at what they embraced,
who pay cultist salaries? What is the name of their ministry? Somany unanswered questio.

Be wise and report anything you see but if you keep saying nothing go happen then be sure of taking someones bullet or scampering looking for a cover to hide.

#RIVERSPEOPLEBEWISE

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Pidggin(f): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s][/s][quote author=MoneyGreen post=43176574][little girl, will you shut up ? [s][/s][/rquote]
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Masculity(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
dubemnaija:
APC is trying every possible thing to make sure PMB declares a state of emergency in Rivers, but insha Allah, it won't work for them.

may be non of you relative been kidnapped or killed by cultist you could not have said so.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians sha!

dubemnaija:
APC is trying every possible thing to make sure PMB declares a state of emergency in Rivers, but insha Allah, it won't work for them.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by mercenary: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
Bros dis ur lie sounds very stupid... U should be able 2 differentiate btw Wike and Evans Bipi, how can a governor anchor somebody on live TV and even scream aromate... U get sense?

Somebody just give u gist u never even substantiate u don rush come spill am 4 nairaland
Mumu APC cry baby

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
bros calm down u dey make me miss my rivers hommies i dey like wen dem dey cap wiv dat ikwere accent...
Epaul:
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by EastanPower(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
doctokwus:
[s]It's not late to save Rivers state.
Pls we all should put sentiments,party,family or anyother sycophantic tendency aside and rescue Rivers state from someone's misrule before it's too late!![/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Oyo NUJ Boycotts Femi Fani-kayode’s Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.