Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State (33019 Views)

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by EastanPower(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]All those people running parallel Government deserve death for treason. They thrived under Jonathan because he was a coward and blooody civilian. They should come to terms with reality that there is a new Sheriff in town[/s].

When will you get sense?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by ccvizzle(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
lol. Not when wike is a system-man(a cultist) himself. Dude dey even 'anchor' him fellow aromates for RSTV. The other time he was seen screaming 'aromate!' on state TV. Only a cultist and those close to one would surmise the 'colour' Wike flies.

Fool...You too lie wike no b ARO

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by christconscious: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:
lol. Not when wike is a system-man(a cultist) himself. Dude dey even 'anchor' him fellow aromates for RSTV. The other time he was seen screaming 'aromate!' on state TV. Only a cultist and those close to one would surmise the 'colour' Wike flies.
sir do I suggest that you are one of them or put it to u that you are one of them blc you know too much

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You guys are just blinded with hatred, Blame Buhari for your sad life, I don't care, I never blamed or insulted GEJ when he was on power, that being said I never supported him when he started hobnobing with miscreants. I am more interested with what happens at the state level.
As for you truckpusher, I work in the oil industry but my life does not revolve around oil. I am engaged in many things outside oil, farming being one of them. People ljke you are they reason we have no more night life in omoku. Continue supporting criminality it will consume you one day.
Blah blah blah blah........ grin

" you work in the oil and gas industry and your (worthless) life doesn't revolve around oil" ....Who asked you if you work in some shitty oil servicing company ? Abeg Commot for road make I see road pass .
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abagworo:

All those people running parallel Government deserve death for treason. They thrived under Jonathan because he was a coward and blooody civilian. They should come to terms with reality that there is a new Sheriff in town.
Which new sheriff ? The one that couldn't supervise an ordinary budget or the one that still think that West Germany is still in existence ? undecided grin

Like leader ,like followers .
Olodo General with no certificate . grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah........ grin

" you work in the oil and gas industry and your (worthless) life doesn't revolve around oil" ....Who asked you if you work in some shitty oil servicing company ? Abeg Commot for road make I see road pass .

You think everyone is a one dimensional online thug like you, go and get a life. You need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
amtaken:
APC behave yourselves now!
Or what?
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You think everyone is a one dimensional online thug like you, go and get a life. You need it.
Tah! Commot for road abeg .

Yeye dey smell .

People with real jobs don't talk about it online .

Now go get a life and stop massaging your useless ego online.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by favoredc: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mumu,did they tell u dat d problem is as a result of cultism
LordMecuzy:
Wike do something,cultism is on the increase in Rivers state
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by gykes(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:

Mcheeeeeww! People just wake up and decide to spew trash! Smh, between Wike and Amaechi, who is a cultist and a viking as you stated??

If you are not from Rivers State just hush it.... smh..

Go and ask questions bro..
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by gykes(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
mercenary:
Bros dis ur lie sounds very stupid... U should be able 2 differentiate btw Wike and Evans Bipi, how can a governor anchor somebody on live TV and even scream aromate... U get sense?

Somebody just give u gist u never even substantiate u don rush come spill am 4 nairaland
Mumu APC cry baby

Don't mind the mumu Epaul
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Truckpusher:
Tah! Commot for road abeg .

Yeye dey smell .

People with real jobs don't talk about it online .

Now go get a life and stop massaging your useless ego online.
You just described yourself
Body of an adult brain of a child,
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by sheyinoni(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
highpriest4:
Shebi na today one Gen. Ben ultimatum xpire?
Am still patiently waiting,maybe coup don happen 4 e government grin
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by wiloy2k8(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Epaul:

VIKINGS
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is the only urgent work done well by the federal government.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Bigtoto(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adminisher:

In the last three months, abiut 100 young women have been kidnapped for ransom in Rivers State. Rape is compulsory. In many parts of Rivers it is cults and millitants holding sway.
You are a dirty liar . There has been no peace in Rivers.
This is the right approach. If you wabt to blow up everything , please bkow it up. Nigeria is not beghing anybody for peace but everyone must be under the law
Mr Mumu, come! Who was and who has been the FG in the last 3months? Eh, you dey mad?no be you I dey ask?who was the Fg even before last 3 months?
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by diegwu01: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aww, the Wailers at it again. So PMB is responsible for Cultism in Rivers State??
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by amtaken(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Are you daring us?

Mekwen:
Or what?
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by str8talk1: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
And dis govt. of cattle rearers wants to rebuild d North-East wt Oil money 4rm d SS & SE while d Niger is daily being devasted by oil pollution 4rm exploration,neglect & FG's military human rights abuses and extra-judicial killings.
I dey laugh ohhhhh!
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by FrancisIgya: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
where are the so called IPOB soldiers?
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Eyor1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Trendy247:
News
• Military invades home of ex-militant
• Youths go on rampage

Heavy shooting rent the air in Yeghe community, Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State yesterday evening when soldiers invaded the country home of former militant leader, Solomon Ndigbara.
At the time of filing this report, people had deserted the community as shootings raged, leaving scores injured.
It was further gathered that Ndigbara’s house was razed and soldiers have taken over the community.
At the time of the soldiers’ operation, the ex-militant was not at home, it was learnt.
According to his media aide, Dum Nwine, “nobody knows his whereabouts.” Nwune was around when soldiers stormed the community.
He told Daily Sun at 7:50pm, that early yesterday, his boss had appealed to the public to prevail on government to stop harassing him having been covered by the Presidential Amnesty which he embraced.
Nwine stated: “As I speak, I don’t know the whereabouts of my boss. Everybody has deserted the community and many people wounded.”
He called on government to intervene in the matter as people have fled as a result of the shooting and also, heavy presence of armed soldiers.
The shooting, it was further gathered, has spilled over to Bori in Khana Local Government area, as irate youths have burnt down the campaign office of Senator Magnus Abe, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who they accused, with another member of the party, of masterminding the raids by soldiers.
Soldiers had earlier this year carried out similar operations at Ndigbara’s residences in Yeghe and Port Harcourt

http://www.punchng.com/heavy-shooting-soldiers-raid-ex-militants-house-rivers/

Yea, it is my town.
Soldiers wants him because he said we should not vote for apc and we stood by it because apc is alien to us an we rather stick to what we know.
At a point yesterday night, when soldiers where mal handling our villagers, Solomon's boys came and engaged the army in a gun duel after which three armies died.
As at this morning, the armies have reinforced and the boys are no where to be found but promised to go after magnus abe being the master minder of this trouble.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by mutvy: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Let this shit called "militancy" be cleaned once and for all. There is a new Sherrif in town.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
all these soldiers that are being sent to commit these havoc... remember u have families o... if Boyz vex nw dem go say people dey kill innocent soldiers!!!
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Mostprecious(f): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2016
The shooting was so serious, had to bend ma head althru till we passed cos of stray bullet buh thank God none got to me or ma fellow passengers in d vehicle.
Governmnt shud do somthn, der re very jobless youth evrywhr

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by waliezi(m): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2016
We will resist d APC n their Military with all we got. Magnus has finished him self. Just confirmed from a friend from Ogoni. Magnus d maggot has finished him self for this single act of desperation. Buhari so u are presiding over all dis mess by Nigerian Military.
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by LordMecuzy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
favoredc:
Mumu,did they tell u dat d problem is as a result of cultism

You should have told me the real issue not replying with insults. Thanks
Re: Heavy Gunshot In Bori, Rivers State by Beejayx: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
babasanti:
this APC RIVERS STATE JUST LIKE VIOLENCE AND TROUBLE. DESPITE THE FACT THAT A PROMINENT MAN OF GOD CAME TO PORT HARCOURT BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT RULLING TO ORGANIZE A PRAYER SESSION TO PREACH PEACE AND UNITY URGING WIKE TO CARRY APC PARTY LEADERS ALONG WHEN HE WINS THE SUPREME COURT CASE. WIKE HAS OFFERED THEM AN OLIVE BRANCH YET THEY WANT VIOLENCE, THEY SHOULD NOT WORRY RIVERS PEOPLE WILL UPROOT THIS SEED OF DISCORD AND CHILDREN OF JUDAS ONCE AND FOR ALL. ABE SHOULD TAKE HIS TIME
Check the meaning of Olive branch o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.