Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13849 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah ure correct, u know that my school and my work is what barca did to arsenal yesterday, my job is to play football, well im injured, my knee was badly injured due to d dry grass on d pitch when i fell akwardly in a soccer match on sunday, so im home taking time off 4 it to heal, abt sch im an ND grdauate in a poly, so im pursuing my career in football, mayb later on in future i can continue with schooling just like continho of liverpool, do u know he is studying in liverpool university and still playing soccer? just to get d certificate and nothing else, not like im going to need it but to continue my families legacy as everybody must be a graduate.
Didnt know he was still studying
Ok getberra soon lets see u in ur full kit grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
BumBae:

Didnt know he was still studying
Ok getberra soon lets see u in ur full kit grin
hehehe there are footballers that are doing per time in universities in europe, vincent company and aguero of mancity, theo walcot of arsenal, iniesta is a graduate of barcelona university, xavi too a graduate, football cant stop a player 4rm bcoming a graduate, its just dat d rest like ronaldo dnt need it anymore but guys like iniesta just want it to be in their profile as a graduate, its smtin to be proud of, just like davido. abt my kit, no not in nairaland.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe there are footballers that are doing per time in universities in europe, vincent company and aguero of mancity, theo walcot of arsenal, iniesta is a graduate of barcelona university, xavi too a graduate, football cant stop a player 4rm bcoming a graduate, its just dat d rest like ronaldo dnt need it anymore but guys like iniesta just want it to be in their profile as a graduate, its smtin to be proud of, just like davido. abt my kit, no not in nairaland.
See i like when u chat ilike this wink
Anyway keep it up ....

Meanwhile let me browse other topics
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
BumBae:
See i like when u chat ilike this wink Anyway keep it up ....

Meanwhile let me browse other topics
hmmm ok mir
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
funlord:
undecided

How did this "useless, god forsaken, ponmo lipped, multiple jamb writing, homo miscreants senseless" thread get to 4 pages?

Na wa 4 this romanceland sha!!!

Buhahahahahahahahaha u r wicked!u got my ribs cracked up for real!

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by amtaken(f): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Like I have been seeing yours for ages. Mxm.

KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehe. who re you pls? i'm just seeing ur moniker today.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
BumBae:
Ahhh oga synzu morning , jacksparrow morning sir hope u feeling better

Mornin babe smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Now that's one claim worth authenticating.

Luckily, I can verify that claim!

Thank u, we'll be glad to verify and find out if this crayfish-looking peasant is telling the truth or if he's just being a pathological liar as usual! cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
embarassed
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by funlord(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
cool
Lezzlie:
That's because sensible people decided to trend this attention-seeking, platyrrhinian who doesn't even have the sense to hide his attention deficiency.

The little boy is a boil on the face of humanity! No one needs to associate themselves with such classical displays of immense stupidity mixed with a tinge of gayness!

_Fuck him, his abysmal thread, his ancient trolling techniques, his non existent manhood and his cursed destiny!

HE IS AN _IMBECILE! End of.....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2016
funlord:
cool

The little boy is a boil on the face of humanity! No one needs to associate themselves with such classical displays of immense stupidity mixed with a tinge of gayness!

_Fuck him, his abysmal thread, his ancient trolling techniques, his non existent manhood and his cursed destiny!

HE IS AN _IMBECILE! End of.....................
.....story grin grin grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
embarassed
Why the sad face?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

Thank u, we'll be glad to verify and find out if this crayfish-looking peasant is telling the truth or if he's just being a pathological liar as usual! cheesy
grin grin grin You know in the internet everyone is Jonathan's cousin and also related to Aisha.

And a CEO can also mean the chief executive officer of a one-man Pure-water retailing business.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Why the sad face?
cheesy nothingcheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

I'll send someone to verify that claim and get back to me. Cos the uwangue godwin I know too well has a unisex underwear shop where he sells cheap boxers and pant. grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesy nothingcheesy
That's better. Love the smile. How's warri?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
That's better. Love the smile. How's warri?
loll,warri is fine as usual.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
Like I have been seeing yours for ages. Mxm.

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
loll,warri is fine as usual.
The heat is often suffocating!!! That's the first thing I notice as soon as I drive in. You feel the weather change from PTI roundabout.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

I'm not here to measure dick size with you. If not, I would've shown you how long my phallus can get. But that's childish.

I'm here to humiliate you grin cool

Mr.Pant and boxers seller grin quatarplayboy my foot! Do u even know where the Emirate embassy is located?? Do u even have an int passport? Bush boy! cool
Hehehe. no boy, when u re proud of something you tend to let the whole world hear and knw it. You re either afraid of me or ashamed of yourself and thats why you dnt wanna tel us just a little abt u so dat atleast we wud clap for sinnzu.

Here to humilate me? SMH for you. not even 1million of ur kind here or in real life can mk me shiver. You re too small boy, we re way class apart.

Hehehe. No, i dnt knw where emirate embassy is neither do i hv an international passport. But dnt u think it wud made lot of senses if u tel me where its location is and also show me ur international passport? Or u also dnt knw nor have? hehehehe. Small Rat!

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
The heat is often suffocating!!! That's the first thing I notice as soon as I drive in. You feel the weather change from PTI roundabout.
how?the heat is everywheresad
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

I'll send someone to verify that claim and get back to me. Cos the uwangue godwin I know too well has a unisex underwear shop where he sells cheap boxers and pant. grin
Ohhh, the emboldened would be lovely. Whoever u re sending can come even this moment. i'm in my office right nw, boy. or do u desire pix evidence, And at the end boy, u wud testify urself that indeed, this Godwin is nt in ur class.

Pls na, why re u so ashamed of ur personality? tel us who u re na and wat u worth. or you think life is all about coming to a faceless forum nd be forming big boy when in reality u cant boast of anything?

I dare you sinnzu, tel us your name and ur worth. Dnt put those small small boys nd girls looking upto you here to shame. Pls prove ur wrong!

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
how?the heat is everywheresad
Yes it is, but the heat in Warri has a biting and itchy sensation to it. You won't feel it until you've stayed a considerably long period elsewhere.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Now that's one claim worth authenticating.

Luckily, I can verify that claim!
Hehehe. And hope u dnt plan verifying it through a faceless forum 'nairaland' ?

Since u re dat boy FBI, i wud advice you can come this moment. I promise you nt just a soft drink but a t-fare to return u back to your abode.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes it is, but the heat in Warri has a biting and itchy sensation to it. You won't feel it until you've stayed a considerably long period elsewhere.
well, that is your opinion,for me?there is no difference.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe. And hope after ur fbi verify and report to u, you would realise and attest to it here on nairaland dt we re nt of the same class? I pity for the ignorant ones here thinking their synzu is a big boy in real. Prove them right, u cant.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin You know in the internet everyone is Jonathan's cousin and also related Aisha.

And a CEO can also mean the chief executive officer of a one-man Pure-water retailing business.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehe. And hope u dnt plan verifying it through a faceless forum 'nairaland' ?

Since u re dat boy FBI, i wud advice you can come this moment. I promise you nt just a soft drink but a t-fare to return u back to your abode.
And it's same faceless forum you chose to brag about your mythological achievement? undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
well, that is your opinion,for me?there is no difference.
Are you warri born and raised?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Are you warri born and raised?
no,i am not!!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
no,i am not!!
Where?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Where?
isoko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.