Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. (808 Views)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by Talk2CB: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Despite claiming she still fancies her husband, they're now living in a sexless marriage. Unfazed Graham assures: “I have gone past caring, I don't bother asking anymore.” Sara isn’t worried that Graham might turn his affections to another woman. She said: “We have an open, honest relationship, we talk about everything and that is the most important thing.”

At one point, Sara even suggested that Graham went to see a prostitute if sex was “that important to him”. She confessed: “We are very open about having an affair. “If either of us felt the need to go and have an affair and be intimate with someone as long as we have had that conversation if it fine, we have had that agreement all our relationship.”

Where is the love? Guess she has lost interest in him completely and having fun away.

Details: http://www.talk2cb.com/2016/02/wife-offers-husband-chance-to-visit.html
Re: Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's a trap
Re: Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin the wife should lemme 'wifi' her
Re: Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
with Olosho everywhere? he doesnt need to walk to the next street.

Becareful what you ask for madam, oloshos are good in bed.
Re: Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by missdebs(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
I think it's a test, put on ya tnking cap
Re: Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute. by KINGOZEK(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wow, how can she do that in a marriage? Or does it mean Her hole is blocked

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister / What Can I Buy For By Gf As Gift / Someone Should Please Help Me Decode This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.