Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister (806 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by oganamaster(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello Fellow Nler, i had a relationship with her older sister, however her sister passed on in her sleep in 2015.May her soul continue to Rest in peace. We had already parted ways when i had about her sudden demise and went to pay a condolence to her family. The younger sister was the only one that new both of us had a relationship in the Past. Since after the condolence visits and exchange of contacts with her only surviving younger one, i and she have been having Regular sex. We are both in luv now How do i stop this.
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by okenwa(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just discuss this among yourself
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by UnknownT: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
What do you wanna stop? The regular sex or the whole relationship?
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by lekjons(m): 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
WTF is this one saying sef
you dey under spell?
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by grad2012(f): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
I really don't get you,you said you are inluv right. So what do you want to stop? The sex or luving her? And seriously if you had any respect for her sister who died may her soul rest in peace, you won't be doing this.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by myfantasies(f): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
How do you stop wat?

I don't understand undecided

U said d both of you have been having regular sex, nd u both love each other

So tell me. ... What do you want to stop
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
I was once in Your exact situation(minus the sex part though).
Not to type too much, we had to end everything, because it doesn't just seem right to the late sister. & I'll advice You do the same.
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by Adonis3: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Vikings007:
I was once in Your exact situation(minus the sex part though).
Not to type too much, we had to end everything, because it doesn't just seem right to the late sister. & I'll advice You do the same.

grad2012:
I really don't get you,you said you are inluv right. So what do you want to stop? The sex or luving her? And seriously if you had any respect for her sister who died may her soul rest in peace, you won't be doing this.

chill ion get

What if the sister is the person that'll make him happy??

So because of some silly mind games, he should stopundecided

OP, here's my advice:

If you're sure you love this girl and it's not lust and you have the mind to carry on(without feeling guilty or scared)

Please with all pleasure, do go ahead with the relationship.

The girl has got her life to live and so do u

You can't be tied to someone who's dead and gone (with all due respect to the dead)!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Stop wetin. Dem get sweet pusssy fo their family be dat oh. Fucck her on joor. If possible fucck dia mama join sef. Na u get ur diick. Why u even wan stop am sef? Just tell her say her sister died but her legacy lives on. If she get belle 4 u, u no need abortion. Just born d pikin and name her the elder sister's name. Shikena!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Lucifer / 7 Most Unusual Marriage Cultures Around The World / Why Men Fall Out Of Love?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.