Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85723 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
As queen Elizabeth is ruling over Britian, so shall I rule over you. You would make a good English teacher. By the way, I'm still a woman(do you want to become a tranny? makes no sense).
You mean English teacher? Cos the way you spelled your Britain and the construction of your sentence put together shows that you need an English teacher

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Actually Mr op u didn't get d whole story. After d poverty mentality yab, lindaikeji actually replied wizkid. That's d reason for this new yab. Read below:.

Days ago, the ‘Ojuelegba” singer shared an article on his Twitter page that accused the blogger of ‘poverty mentality’.

And Linda Ikeji responded to the mockery yesterday through an article she wrote about rapper The Game and his baby mama. The American rapper bought two bags for his baby mama and his daughter, and the happy mum shared the photo of the bags on her page. But a critic hopped on the post to say unkind kinds, prompting The Game to come to his baby mama’s defence.

In her publication Linda praised The Game for that chivalry but shaded Wizkid by saying “unlike a deadbeat father who hasn’t started to carter for his child.”
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
samzheee:
yh, my mum's first born grin
No wonder..greet him 4 me ooo.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Emaprince: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
What's he still doing single himself?
Monkey
He's'still enjoying himself. He'll marry at the right time. Dont worry about him. He's got everything women need. If he needs a wife like right now, he'll get one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
MzLarem:
No wonder..greet him 4 me ooo.
ok, i will.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
nairamaniac:
happy birthday cococandy. don't know if u remember me? The smooth talker whos still waiting to be hooked up with your twin sister.
There's no day I don't read&enjoy your post. even though I hardly comment on them.
I'm usually on ur side on most topics. Like this very one of wizzy vs Lynda. Not being married is doesn't Mk her handicap and marriage doesn't guarantee Happyness.
though I wasn't on ur side against Tok2008.
The guy was just being realistic and in no way was he advocating for men to cheat and get away with it, while women shdnt.
its more condemnable when women commit adultery. unfortunately dats the society we find ourselves.
added to it, he was also speaking based on statistics, which were not manipulated by him.
Anyway not here to instigate an arguement on Tok2008 matter.
let me don't say too much on his side, b4 it change ya mind on giving me your sister. unto say I go dey cheat on her.
But if she's as real and interesting as u, I WD always leave my d..k as collateral anytime we are far apart.
just wanna wish u a happy birthday and hope u keep up your happy-spirit.
your husband is one of d luckiest guys I. the world, for there would never be any dull moment
@ bold, thanks a lot.
I really appreciate smiley

Lol I'm done with this topic o.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Emaprince:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
so na gun ya papa send you to yankee to go and be shooting upanda ehn ? walahi talahi cococandy you need to be flogged back to ya senses undecided
Sharrap.

Learning self defense is a basic need of life.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by sukkot: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:

Sharrap.

Learning self defense is a basic need of life.
hehehehe grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by rhames(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bevy12:
Hmm... See insult.

Unleash hell
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by fabre4: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
folks slaying me Sir saying wizkid isn't talented
have u asked if he sings according to notes or just beats can he write a song containing good and not vulgar lyrics
How many musical instrument can he play
how good is his voice

He is a good entertainer but talented musician? No
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Since she made her riches through hard work, why don't u work harder to be like her and stop hating. Jealousy and envy is worse than poverty, it can consume u
who told u im jealous?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by newpisces: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wonder exactly what people mean they they say someone is not someone's mate 'in any way'.
Can someone list all those 'ways'

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 9jatatafo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
yinkeys:

grin cheesy I laugh in Mandarin

Na real Mandarin laughter
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by tammie24: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
maybe YOU will show us what talent is
first off
WHO THE F**K ARE YOU?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
iamrealdeji:
You mean English teacher? Cos the way you spelled your Britain and the construction of your sentence put together shows that you need an English teacher
Lol, my driver, do not forget to come in the morning and take your uniform. You know that you can't do without me.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.
Keep quiet jor

Olodo
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
who told u im jealous?
Pls don't use ur samurai sword on me. Shalom
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Bookiemart01(f): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Now you really need to calm down. grin

You have vex ooo

Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by SmartMugu: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
funnynation:

you be pure smartmugu.. I swear.. You come make me dey laf nw. Why u rubbish dat dude nah? You think say na everybody go school? U get bad mouth pass ....
I didn't rubbish him o, I just re-echoed what he said. He sounded like Falz Da Bahd Guy.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Pls don't use ur samurai sword on me. Shalom
hehehe i wont use it, anyways im cool and i dnt hate on linda, im an upcoming footballer so iv got no time 4 hate, anyways i like ur moniker.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe i wont use it, anyways im cool and i dnt hate on linda, im an upcoming footballer so iv got no time 4 hate, anyways i like ur moniker.
Oh thanks. cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Oh thanks. cheesy grin
why didnt u put up ur photo?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Sent4rina: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
SmartMugu:

In fact, your Strongle paid off, and you made it! What school did you attend bro?
For those still Strongling out there, Strongle harder, never loose hope and remember there's time for everythings.

Haha Whalai u get bad mouth.. Wetin da poor boy do u na? U 4 correct ham 4 one corner nah haba.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Drabrah(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

She was the first to blog the story and even watermarked the pics as exclusive. Other blogs may just have lifted it from her blog so if anyone should be attacked it should be Linda who first reported the story.

The marriage thing is very annoying. They can only ridicule women who gives a hoot about their marriage rants and I don't think Linda cares as much as they do. Wizkid isn't too young to get married by the way. Anyone from 21 can get married and he's passed that age.

My pipu go say "mase l'ogun magbö", meaning "DON'T DO IT IS D PREVENTIVE MEASURE FOR DON'T HEAR"
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Emmahunk(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who Jah bless, no one can curse. Wiz kid should please look for his fellow kids. Linda is in the big league please.Keep off
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
why didnt u put up ur photo?
I will put it soon.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
SmartMugu:

In fact, your Strongle paid off, and you made it! What school did you attend bro?
For those still Strongling out there, Strongle harder, never loose hope and remember there's time for everythings.

no chill bro... lols

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by SmartMugu: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sent4rina:

Haha Whalai u get bad mouth.. Wetin da poor boy do u na? U 4 correct ham 4 one corner nah haba.

I been assume the guy is on some jokin' sturvs like Falz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.