Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85708 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naomite:

Lol. Still Young, single and waiting! grin
Wait no more my young flower. Lol. I'm here for you. tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Gerrahere! cheesy
Kai! See falling of hand. Why do you always like falling my hand like this? All I want is to love and cherish you. tongue
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by samzheee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Wizkid is ur family member abi? Samzheee Balogun.
yh, my mum's first born grin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by sukkot: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:

@bold, thanks a lot.

I won't exchange my life with anyone's simply because I don't know what their personal life is like and I'm quite happy in mine.
Being married doesn't guarantee anyone's happiness. Some are single and happier while some are married and happier.

Happiness doesn't come as a result of being married.
so na gun ya papa send you to yankee to go and be shooting upanda ehn ? walahi talahi cococandy you need to be flogged back to ya senses undecided
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
What's he still doing single himself?
Monkey
And you're a feminist for always failing to see both sides of the story.

Please learn to be honorable.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wife and husband is not everything.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by maestroz: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
but why linda sef neva marry. konji no dey hold am? too much of money and rooms filled with hermes bag is not tantamount to having a home and child. she jus be lik wenger wey dey get dream to win champions league but never win am.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 9jatatafo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naomite:

Not poor mindset but husband scarcity.

Shuoooooo!!!! You are write
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by princee7(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Linda should go and get married joor...... wink
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Mrslimblack(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
When a little kid sees some millions in his account, he insults his elders. Lack of proper home training
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by theGistsonline: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

I even wonder why the fuss even Doesn't she earn a living by blogging gossip stories which have apparently destroyed many lives & families

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by debsdan92(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wizkid,which talent is d op referring to? Mtcheew,ur talking about talent and u mention wizkid? And pls wen did marriage ever become so important in our society, its like we r so obsessed with it that girls see it as their destiny,@my dear Linda,u don't ave to be married to write ur name on d sands of time,the Lord is ur strength,keep waxing stronger,while them haters keep hating...marriage Na by force?mtcheew >sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by olaideeeedris(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
Honestly, if you ask me, he has got no talent...
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by JuanDeDios: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.
How is Linda Ikeji vain and shallow?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 4C2215131: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
wizkid rarely comes for people.she musta really offended him gringrin

True Dat!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
kaziblake:
I have a boyfriend
So you've a boyfriend, we should be expecting you to be his baby mama soon. Congrats in advance.. wink
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
What's he still doing single himself?
Monkey
grin He's enjoying himself just like other male artistes do
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
JbravoAdodger:
all I see is sexual tension. bone and get it over with
This made me laugh
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 4C2215131: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, the day Linda Ikeji will get married many people will be put to shame. Delay is not denial oh. grin

Word!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
[s][/s]

see the kain rubbish words wey u type for here without using sense undecided if to say u still be MOD now u go ban another person for using such vulgar words as if you MODS are angels undecided. I dont know why u press P on linda and wizkid matter like say dem be your family. people wey fit afford to employ u as cleaner for their garden. Mtcheeew
shocked grin Blood of god
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 4C2215131: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
SoNature:

Shut up! Mumu! How can a lady as rich and pretty as Linda not have a mere boyfrnd? I believe she does not want to show her boyfnd to the world until she is sure itz true love and that he's NOT there for her p**sy and money

Where do you get off thinking that the boyfriend is not richer than her? He just could be far more stacked than she is!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by akinsmyk(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alhkerimu:
AT LAST I MADE FRONT PAGE. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHINGS, NEVER LOOSE HOPE CONTINUE YOUR STRONGLE ONE DAY YOU'LL MAKE IT.
FROM 2010 -- 2016
BACK TO THE TOPIC, WIZKID PLS FREE LINDA SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY RAMIFICATION

You are very wrong to say she is not his mate in all ramification, I guess u don't know d meaning of that word. You might be right when it comes to age and maturity.

Coz Linda bought a houseu think she is richer than Wizkid? 100% sure the money is not solely from blogging.

You know how reckless this real artist spend. Can Linda pop wine worth 500k?

Baby mama or not, Wizzy got one and yet another unconfirmed. Linda has no bf we know to talk of a baby

Awards and popularity, Wizzy got it more.

Aint a wizzy fan, just wanna correct u
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by funnynation(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
SmartMugu:

In fact, your Strongle paid off, and you made it! What school did you attend bro?
you be pure smartmugu.. I swear.. You come make me dey laf nw. Why u rubbish dat dude nah? You think say na everybody go school? U get bad mouth pass ....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by xtervaganza(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Even as I believe Wizzy should mind his business, it's hard to feel sorry for that old hag called Linda. She's an idiot and will forever remain an idiot.

They say there's no fool like an old fool and Linda is an old fool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

Most big girls claim that they don't need a man but codedly they have men that drill their boreholes. So tell me who is the fool here ?
grin cheesy I laugh in Mandarin
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
maestroz:
but why linda sef neva marry. konji no dey hold am? too much of money and rooms filled with hermes bag is not tantamount to having a home and child. she jus be lik wenger wey dey get dream to win champions league but never win am.
cheesy Bro leave Gunners out of this, before arsenal fans come for you oh
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
This thread ehn. People get bad mouth oh & are ready for war at any given time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.