Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,521 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85716 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
I will put it soon.
hmm like when?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by mamawin(f): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
samzheee:
and you dah has worked hard, what have you achieved? stop hating on people's success.
you really want to know what I've achieved? I bet you don't. you think fame is everything? some of us hate it you know. just chill
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by mamawin(f): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
yapapa:
shamecurls ...abeg which team dis one belong? single, aged, lonely or bitter? abi na team all?
yeepa! only me? is your name wizkid or Linda? I wl report you to my friend next time we see, I mean yr mum
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yapapa: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamawin:
yeepa! only me? is your name wizkid or Linda? I wl report you to my friend next time we see, I mean yr mum
lmao..abeg ma o..no report me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm like when?
Like tommorrow.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by guccitype(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
You are 40 and wizkid is your role model.......I guess something is wrong somewhere you need to visit pastor Chris Okafor.....Leave matter for LAWMA Abeg... Go and make money and bless life
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Like tommorrow.
hmmm nice, pls let me know when u upload it, i wanna c ur beautiful face.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm nice, pls let me know when u upload it, i wanna c ur beautiful face.
Ok
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by princeBlack77(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
the dude is a confirmed copy cat bro
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Sent4rina: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
SmartMugu:

I been assume the guy is on some jokin' sturvs like Falz.

Quite funny..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Duru009(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
I love linda ikeji......
She is a role model than you....

Soon she will get marry......

This marriage thin will soon be a thing of the past. Let me see what you will use 2 mak fun of her again....
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yinkeys(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2016
@iamrealdeji & @desire222 you guys both need to take chill pills. You both need to get a room, all I see here is sexual tension.
Please stop fighting abeg
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by desire222(f): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
yinkeys:
@iamrealdeji & @desire222 you guys both need to take chill pills. You both need to get a room, all I see here is sexual tension.
Please stop fighting abeg
Sexual tension ko, high tension ni. There is nothing like that pls. Thank u for the advice anyway. Shalom.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 25, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is

Lol! Ignorance isnt an excuse! If u noe wat talent is,how come u still in ur shithole living under ur dads roof at ur age?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by mikolo80: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Wizkid a real nigga,someone should tell that b*tch to go get married before she hit menopause. Only a man can do this sh!t. Salman Khan can decide to marry at 60 and still have 100 kids,but a woman can't
correction only broke women can't. Linda can have kids anytime she wants
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
akinsmyk:

You are very wrong to say she is not his mate in all ramification, I guess u don't know d meaning of that word. You might be right when it comes to age and maturity.

Coz Linda bought a houseu think she is richer than Wizkid? 100% sure the money is not solely from blogging.

You know how reckless this real artist spend. Can Linda pop wine worth 500k?

Baby mama or not, Wizzy got one and yet another unconfirmed. Linda has no bf we know to talk of a baby

Awards and popularity, Wizzy got it more.

Aint a wizzy fan, just wanna correct u
THANKS FOR YOUR CORRECTION.
BUT WAIT OOOOOO WHAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
karleone:

Bros, which of your threads made front page? Or, are you also LasgidiOnline?
BROS IT CONCERN OOOOOO
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
karleone:

Bros, which of your threads made front page? Or, are you also LasgidiOnline?
BROS IT CONCERN YOU OOOOOO
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ezebinaugwu:

You made front page indeed
Thanks
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
mamawin:
hey, I should continue my STRONGLE?? Are u sure I wl make it? just joking though @STRONGLE.
You will make it my brother, one day your stories will change
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Alhkerimu(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
SmartMugu:

In fact, your strongle paid off bro, and you made it! What school did you attend bro?
Advice for those still strongling out there, strongle harder, never loose hope and remember there's time for everythings.
What are you talking about, why do you want to know the school i attend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.