Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (85712 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
I DNT blame u na!! ure married so ure safe, why wnt u talk like this? now lemme ask u a once in a life time question, MRS COCOCANDY, will you exchange your marriage life with the life of linda ikeji and be a multi millionair and still single as at now or you will forever adore the life you have now, bein happy with your husband and living a good life? anyways happy birthday, i wish you long life and prosperity, more money, happy married life and more children.
@bold, thanks a lot.

I won't exchange my life with anyone's simply because I don't know what their personal life is like and I'm quite happy in mine.
Being married doesn't guarantee anyone's happiness. Some are single and happier while some are married and happier.

Happiness doesn't come as a result of being married.

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:

@bold, thanks a lot.

I won't exchange my life with anyone's simply because I don't know what their personal life is like and I'm quite happy in mine.
Being married doesn't guarantee anyone's happiness. Some are single and happier while some are married and happier.

Happiness doesn't come as a result of being married.
OMG you always have a way in defending the female folks, madam forget about that saying abt marriage does not guarantee happiness, deep down withing the hearts of this old single ladies they just wish they could exchange their life with that of their friends that are happily married even though they go with the notion that marriage does not guarantee happiness, iv seen their types and iv been close to them to know that everynight in their closet they pray to GOD for husbands, for a woman, there is nothing more greater in life than a loving husband for them and a loving marriage life and children, money or not, husband and kids is d best joy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
OMG you always have a way in defending the female folks, madam forget about that saying abt marriage does not guarantee happiness, deep down withing the hearts of this old single ladies they just wish they could exchange their life with that of their friends that are happily married even though they go with the notion that marriage does not guarantee happiness, iv seen their types and iv been close to them to know that everynight in their closet they pray to GOD for husbands, for a woman, there is nothing more greater in life than a loving husband for them and a loving marriage life and children, money or not, husband and kids is d best joy.

I'm sorry I don't see why one should accept your analysis of anyone else's feeling when you're not the one feeling it.
How does that make any sense?
Can't you see the fallacy in it?

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ishilove: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
Time and chance happeneth to him. The little prick and his wishy washy lyrics is Nigeria's prince. Shows our dismal taste in music

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by olagamalin(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

I hate it when people say wizkid is talented, you guys don't know what talent is
Pray tell us.. ..what is talent?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ishilove: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:

I'm sorry I don't see why one should accept your analysis of anyone else's feeling when you're not the one feeling it.
How does that make any sense?
Can't you see the fallacy in it?
If you know that brainless troll as well as I do, you won't even bother responding to him. He is one of these internet age kids with access to the internet so they assail us with their gobbledygook. Pay him no mind

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Rapaltar(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2016
fabre4:

Den what is talent School us....

In as much as I hate to admit it, wizkid is talented.....

He cud jump on a beat recite A to Z and stilll make a hit ouutav it...Now dahz talent....

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Rapaltar:

Den what is talent School us....

In as much as I hate to admit it, wizkid is talented.....

He cud jump on a beat recite A to Z and stilll make a hit ouutav it...Now dahz talent....
dnt even bother explaining to dat guy, wizkid is one of the naurally talented musician we have in NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.
[/s]

see the kain rubbish words wey u type for here without using sense undecided if to say u still be MOD now u go ban another person for using such vulgar words as if you MODS are angels undecided. I dont know why u press P on linda and wizkid matter like say dem be your family. people wey fit afford to employ u as cleaner for their garden. Mtcheeew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Why the thing dey pepper you for body like this na? Seems you are a female and as old as linda and not married
Infact *Goes to profile to see whether there is a pishure there to confirm my suspicion* Oops! I should have known! lipsrsealed

na old frustrated winch na. No wonder dem boot am comot for moderator. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Laryne(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2016
LaurelP:
wizKID should look for his mates to play with. This his attention seeking is becoming unbecoming.
Is it possible to call urself a celebrity and people wont write or say things about u?
He's not the first, he wont be the last.
Bro no put mouth for their matter o...money don make them mates...am just passing by sha #Teamwizzy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by cococandy(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

If you know that brainless troll as well as I do, you won't even bother responding to him. He is one of these internet age kids with access to the internet so they assail us with their gobbledygook. Pay him no mind
lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
lol
coco dnt mind her, she is pain that i always whoop her ass online.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
ewo, lalasticlala come and see something
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by haconjy(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2016
she is married....to... her house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Sparkle777(f): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
She caused it.... Extremely vain lady..the hermes bag really brought out her true colours... No wonder no bf sef...chai...!

I used to admire her but her recents rants really got me thinking. Its now obvious she has issues,real deep seated issues. Hope she gets help. The way she even referred herself in the third person showed its not really her hard work that paid off. One day, her real source of wealth wil surface.
Btway, that bag is knock off. I watched a documentary abt the bag, hers are all squished up while the real thing looks firm.
Linda, pls get help.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by davidif: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
I think Linda Ikeji some how asked for this. She took to press saying Wizkid 2nd baby mama had birth his second son without certain nor confirming if the child is Wizzy's.

I read that story and didn't see any "alleged" attached to it. Was Linda there when Wizzy mated the said lady or was she a witness to a paternity test procedure that confirms child was his?

That was character defamation, unprofessional and she has to be careful and get her facts straight before blogging stories.

Wizkid may just have confirmed, either through DNA or other means, that the boy isn't his and feels ire and infuriated considering the damage that story may have done to his brand. And rightly so to an extend but I think he should suck it up.

Linda never told anyone she's lonely. Being single and lonely are heterogenous and aren't same. One can be single, happy and convivial. While some are dating/married but still feel unhappy, misery and desolated. Daunting unmarried people is fatuous and silly when marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

Gbam! Your last paragraph is golden.

At least she is not a baby mama.
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Urine: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Time and chance happeneth to him. The little prick and his wishy washy lyrics is Nigeria's prince. Shows our dismal taste in music

Music is an art, there's nothing like good or bad art, our preferences differ but it doesn't make the type of music we don't like bad.

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Ishilove: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Urine:

Music is a an art, there's nothing like good or bad art, our preferences differ but it doesn't make the type of music we don't like bad.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by Lilimax(f): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
My advice to Linda is to steer clear from IG for some time embarassed
The whole stuffs are getting untidy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by 9jatatafo(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Chasing money and forgetting the good things in life. Women should know that giving birth after 35 years and above is risky especially as a PRIMATE

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
Wizzy murdered Linda!

Dis is too much.......

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by asha01: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
LasgidiOnline:
Nigeria talented singer Wizkid has once again come for Nigeria's number one blogger Linda Ikeji on Snapchat. These all started when thenet published an article titled 'Linda Ikeji is suffering from poverty mentality" which was said to be written by a Lagos based lawyer which later turned out to be false.

Wizkid after reading the story took a snapshot as seen below and posted it on on his Snapchat and still tweeted it saying "nice read".

Today, the Starboy took to Snapchat again to post a pic of Linda Ikeji which he edited and wrote Almost 40, lonely and bitter! Prayers up for you.

See the photo below.

Linda Ikeji is yet to reply to all these Wizkid social media rants.
http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/wizkid-comes-for-linda-ikeji-on.html

how can Linda baby b suffering loneliness when I dey hia

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by lonelydora: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
What's really happening between these two people?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by wristbangle: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:
Wizkid should shut his stinking yak. How is he better? 25 (abi na 26) yet he can't keep his little deek one place. Birthing children all over the place yet he has the guts to write bullshit. At least she ain't nobody's babymama.

I'm not a fan of Linda and I find her extremely vain and shallow, but Wizkid should know that she is not his mate in anything.

What a prick.

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by spencekat(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Is it Wizkid's business?
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by yungkelz(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
I love this woman
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by wristbangle: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
I think Linda Ikeji some how asked for this. She took to press saying Wizkid 2nd baby mama had birth his second son without certain nor confirming if the child is Wizzy's.

I read that story and didn't see any "alleged" attached to it. Was Linda there when Wizzy mated the said lady or was she a witness to a paternity test procedure that confirms child was his?

That was character defamation, unprofessional and she has to be careful and get her facts straight before blogging stories.

Wizkid may just have confirmed, either through DNA or other means, that the boy isn't his and feels ire and infuriated considering the damage that story may have done to his brand. And rightly so to an extend but I think he should suck it up.

Linda never told anyone she's lonely. Being single and lonely are heterogenous and aren't same. One can be single, happy and convivial. While some are dating/married but still feel unhappy, misery and desolated. Daunting unmarried people is fatuous and silly when marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

Sir, you are very diplomatic with your comment.

Spot on!
Re: Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter by mamawin(f): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Alhkerimu:
AT LAST I MADE FRONT PAGE. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHINGS, NEVER LOOSE HOPE CONTINUE YOUR STRONGLE ONE DAY YOU'LL MAKE IT.
FROM 2010 -- 2016
BACK TO THE TOPIC, WIZKID PLS FREE LINDA SHE IS NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY RAMIFICATION
hey, I should continue my STRONGLE?? Are u sure I wl make it? just joking though @STRONGLE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.