Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) (11285 Views)

Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl / Check Out Photo Of A Groom's Erected Penis During His Wedding Photoshoot (photo) / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by ilevic(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nina4u:
Omg ..dreads is the most hottest hairstyle ever ..not no clown lowcut bold haistyles ..i love dreads on a guy ..

abeg what's dread? oh I almost forgot to remember its the type madmen carry about... so Dat's what u like? end time likeness. anyway, na buhari I blame
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1:
Name of hairstyle - Elego
Year - 2016

Op where did u get the picture of this guy?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by deylex77: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wey d picture na?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Marlvin(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Such kinda hair style is meant for boys not Men
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Op where did u get the picture of this guy?
Am the one!
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1:
Name of hairstyle - Elego
Year - 2016

Op you must be very silly, did this guy authorise you to upload his pics online? I'm calling his sister right away! I know Emmanuel, we used to attend the same church. I bet he didn't know you just posted this, trying to use you friend to get comments right? You are wicked.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
the one I'm rocking is more better than that
Yeah, I remember you do.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Op you must be very silly, did this guy authorise you to upload his pics online? I'm calling his sister right away! I know Emmanuel, we used to attend the same church. I bet he didn't know you just posted this, trying to use you friend to get comments right? You are wicked.
How can i authorise myself to post my pic online. You beta go update ur brain to the latest version.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by cruzita(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah, I remember you do.
I know only u will remember
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1:
How can i authorise myself to post my pic online. You beta go update ur brain to the latest version.

Would u keep shut? I said I know this guy, he attends AAU, building dept! Why the hell are u lying? I just called his sister and she's so angry her brothers pic is on the internet. Can the Mods bring down the post? The op is a bloody imposter. That's how u guys would come here posting pictures of people exposing them to different risks! Even if u blurred his face I know him very well, we attended same church for years, you bloody fool. That's emmanuel gregory, he's not even on nairaland! Lemme send a mail to the mods,this Op is an ediot.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
I know only u will remember
Hey Cruzita you ever thought of graphic designs in your hair?

Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Would u keep shut? I said I know this guy, he attends AAU, building dept! Why the hell are u lying? I just called his sister and she's so angry her brothers pic is on the internet. Can the Mods bring down the post? The op is a bloody imposter. That's how u guys would come here posting pictures of people exposing them to different risks! Even if u blurred his face I know him very well, we attended same church for years, you bloody fool. That's emmanuel gregory, he's not even on nairaland! Lemme send a mail to the mods,this Op is an ediot.
..nd u had to disclose his name. Are u for or against?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
..nd u had to disclose his name. Are u for or against?

And yes I had to do that to tell the op I know him very well, and Btw I left his surname out! These kids should know what they post on the internet! If u lack ideas on what to post, then pick a book and read. This is totally not right
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

And yes I had to do that to tell the op I know him very well, and Btw I left his surname out! These kids should know what they post on the internet! If u lack ideas on what to post, then pick a book and read. This is totally not right
Tell the OP not me.. nd hey, calm down!
Hope you've contacted the mods?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'all go see if I can find the style on a model an work somethin' with the Op...
An at the least he blocked the dudes face,I've seen worse an under a far demeaning topic.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'all go see if I can find the style on a model an work somethin' with the Op...
An at the least he blocked the dudes face,I've seen worse an under a far demeaning topic.

I would have let the ish slide but he wanted to pick a fight, anyway i'm just gonna chill since its indeed a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
You a stylist, artist or somthin??
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

What if i post the full pic to prove he's not emmanuel. Moreover, am not frm AAU, am from UNIBEN.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
You a stylist, artist or somthin??
An artist yes,but not with hair,pencil.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1:
What if i post the full pic to prove he's not emmanuel. Moreover, am not frm AAU, am from UNIBEN.

undecided undecided
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
An artist yes,but not with hair,pencil.
whoa.. Is this true or you jst wanna seem more attractive
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
whoa.. Is this true or you jst wanna seem more attractive
True,I could show you a picture.
But be fore warned it's more suited for a comic book than an art gallery.
I'll post it in my Profile? You want that?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Like seriously, i thought u were joking initially. But to be sincere, i don't knw anyone called emmanuel. Even if i posted photo of another person, i would have deleted it cus of ur remarks............U can show d pic to so called emmanuel sister. And i bet, u will be mad at urself.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Jadekitana(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1:
Like seriously, i thought u were joking initially. But to be sincere, i don't knw anyone called emmanuel. Even if i posted photo of another person, i would have deleted it cus of ur remarks............U can show d pic to so called emmanuel sister. And i bet, u will be mad at urself.

I'm really sorry for the mix up! He confirmed you look like his twin but he never barbed that hairstyle! Op I need to see a full pic of you, I could swear with my life that was him, he's very slim and tall, same head shape, ears and everything. Hope this apology meets you well? Once again,really sorry for the outburst.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
elego1,this pic is you, yes?
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
True,I could show you a picture. But be fore warned it's more suited for a comic book than an art gallery. I'll post it in my Profile? You want that?
Oh yea, please do!
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm really sorry for the mix up! He confirmed you look like his twin but he never barbed that hairstyle! Op I need to see a full pic of you, I could swear with my life that was him, he's very slim and tall, same head shape, ears and everything. Hope this apology meets you well? Once again,really sorry for the outburst.
Its cool, sin no more!
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Oh yea, please do!
Kay,I feel like showin' off. grin
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by KingRex1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kay,I feel like showin' off. grin
lol okay, bt don't disappoint me
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by gabylzy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

he didnt expose his face nd yu went full blown 2 expose his name...are yu helping
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
lol okay, bt don't disappoint me
OK I posted it.
Re: A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
haconjy:
still not good for a good Christian...
quote me anywhere...
low cut is the best of them all...
angry angry angry haircut and christianity have no business, God doesn't look at your haircut, what about christians in the western world, our mentality is very poor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? / Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.