Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (36221 Views)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by chocolateme(f): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

what have I done? grin
you supported the Op.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Kingpower101(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Any guy who isn't a womanizer is not an attractive man.

you have a point
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by kaziblake(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hmmmmmmmm
wo ti ban e.
Pele sogbo
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
kaziblake:
wo ti ban e.
Pele sogbo
ese gaan ma cry cry cry
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

grin grin

calm down dear. I was just explaining what the thread is all about
lolz. I get it. I like ur dreams too wink

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by kaziblake(f): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ese gaan ma cry cry cry
ki lo se?
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
knostbrown01:

why don't u write d correct sentence Mr English?

you never post anything that made FP. that's a complete shame 2u

I wonder why people like you think making FP is an achievement?
Judging by the lack of quality of the topics on FP alone you should know that its only trash that makes it.
Go get a life and stop fantasising about making FP or FTC.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:

Thank God for this statement. You just hit the wall with your argument.
Its very simple all you need to do is just remind yourself of wikipedia .
The list is based on rape and sexual assault statistics, legal proceedings (poor status), rate of report (reverse) and national policy. per 100,000 person. it goes thus.

Where most middle-east countries Afghan, Yemen, Qatar, Pakistan etc. Doesn't have a legal definition of rape and survey showed Marital child rape is most common and 'least reported'.

This leave Uk and US at around 24% and 27% respectively (you can argue its quite significant) But these re countries that cases re most reported and awareness greatest.
Apparently Asian countries has the lowest rate (less than 2%) .

While their southern-African counterpart are breaking the records of Sodomy with well above 100%
[size=25pt]
Stay informed
[/size]

Give me statistics on paedophilia, necrophilia, incest and other sexual perversions
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
kaziblake:
ki lo se?
they said I derailed
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
your thought huh.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by kaziblake(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
they said I derailed
How many days
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

You're not in touch with reality
don't mind the girl, she has lost every sense of reality.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
That guy is the wisest fool I have ever seen. Keep it up. See how he link football with relationship without making mistake. Whao u are really a wise man jare
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
kaziblake:
How many days
until 28
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:

The real babe has spoken. Some lame men will start wailing now.
Real nigga never front yet he is always an attraction from everyone around him and only a beta would not notice the real babes.#iloverealladies

Lol, can i ask u a question?

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by knostbrown01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
litetias:

I wonder why people like you think making FP is an achievement?
Judging by the lack of quality of the topics on FP alone you should know that its only trash that makes it.
Go get a life and stop fantasising about making FP or FTC.

if trash always make FP, I get senses to know the one that does unlike you , 2ndly, if you knw whr I work and what I do, u will knw dt u deserve better...
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by eminent007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
Itumo undecided undecided

In the voice of Simi " Ma bi mi ni Jamb Question"
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by eminent007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Spoken like a ........
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
eminent007:

In the voice of Simi " Ma bi mi ni Jamb Question"
grin I no be dundi, I no be fool
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, can i ask u a question?
Hmm hmm
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by eminent007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
grin I no be dundi, I no be fool

Ma bi mi ni Jamb question
See your style is just not cool.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by vocalprince(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, u mean say u no believe say I no dey womanize? cool

I dey craze to beliv that poo. I sabi U well na.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by miankashif: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys! I am new here. I think the users and the social media will be very informative and helpful. The comments that I have recently read are so funny. I hope the friendship with you people will proved beneficial and it will also show that this is an organization like institutodowndeoccidente.org. But the problem that I am currently facing is managing profile. Anyone is there who can help me. I am very happy that I have become your friend in a very short period. Please share your ideas and profiles with me.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by emmyluizzz: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
rheether:
God bless u for that

in fact I will like to Bleep you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.