Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (36207 Views)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by steve13(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
litetias:

This sentence is disgraceful and maybe the Op is a graduate.
How hard can it be to communicate in English?
Shame!

Do you know if English is his language? ?or you think everyone cares about English? ?don't be a local champion

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by xprimate(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Any guy who isn't a womanizer is not an attractive man.
Hmm babe no be so. Those guys way no too make sense they chase woman like heaven. On average check the most gorgeous wemen and the men they go out with, u will see its true.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
But Adam only had Eve tongue
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by kceewhyte(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
That guy deserves an award

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Marlvin(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
philomental:

If u r a christian then this joke is too expensive as regards this thread...

I thought I was the only one that noticed, imagine such statement all cos of publicity stunt.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
First of all let me say that this is not personal.

Now your statement indicates a lack of understanding on your part about what makes guys to womanise.
I call that naivety. I sense that you lack the emotional maturity to suss out that men actually womanise as a result of them feeling empty inside. So they sleep with many girls thinking it will make them feel capable and good about themselves.
So from this you can see that womanising is not related to attractiveness but is related to a lack of manliness.
Real men don't womanise because they know that even if you sleep with all the women in the world it's not an achievement because women are very cheap to get.
Btw I am attractive (without sounding immodest) but I don't womanise because just one woman is enough for a real man.
When you spend all your time and resources on the one that you have chosen then you are on the right path, trust me.
So in summary, go have a rethink about your view on men and womanising

3 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol
dguizman:
let me be your rival if u join the league.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
Itumo undecided undecided

after making U my main chick, I need one or two side chicks to balance the equation
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Just kidding
PrinceEvolution:
too much 4 one woman to handle truth be told..
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

An Asslicker (you) has spoken !

Like I said we (Alphas) don't front and we welcome lower sensed ranks like you. We are organised
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
steve13:

Do you know if English is his language? ?or you think everyone cares about English? ?don't be a local champion
Spoken like a true cretin.
I guess you didn't go to college if not they would have taught you in Gst 101 that correctness of grammar is fundamental to communication.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Marlvin(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:

Like I said we (Alphas) don't front and we welcome lower sensed ranks like you. We are organised

you're a dog. FYI We ain't in same league... I deal with Men that think deep , not the likes of you that lick ass.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by rhymesnoni(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Yes ooooooooooooo. Grls on average have 3 guys dae re en serious relationship wit.

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nairobigossip: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
True
You gotta love this, she got what she was looking for
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol...

correct boy.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Musadammy(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Fact
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

after making U my main chick, I need one or two side chicks to balance the equation
Continue dreaming bro, go on. It helps
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by missKiffy(f): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
See reasoning
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by obstead200(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
My dear, I doubt if u reasoned carefully before making this comment. Some guys are not attractive but womanise all the same. some guys are very attractive but don't womanise. it is all a function of of the mindset.

by the way, I checked out ur profile. U are pretty, and so is the girl behind u.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by obstead200(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
litetias:

Now your statement indicates a lack of understanding on your part about what makes guys to womanise.
I call that naivety. I sense that you lack the emotional maturity to suss out that men actually womanise as a result of them feeling empty inside. So they sleep with many girls thinking it will make them feel capable and good about themselves.
So from this you can see that womanising is not related to attractiveness but is related to a lack of manliness.
Real men don't womanise because they know that even if you sleep with all the women in the world it's not an achievement because women are very cheap to get.
Btw I am attractive (without sounding immodest) but I don't womanise because just one woman is enough for a real man.
When you spend all your time and resources on the one that you have chosen then you are on the right path, trust me.
U made some sense. But I have a different opinion.
Men don't womanise just because they have a self esteem problem, although it is part of the reason. Men womanise because they want to get what (they feel) they don't have. Men womanise because they have the resources and the opportunity to do so.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by redcliff: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
Even the FATHER and SON still needs the HOLY GHOST to become trinity grin tongue

Thank you bro, for bailing us(guys) out... You are our hero cheesy

Please dont try to be stupidly blasphemous
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

you're a dog. FYI We ain't in same league... I deal with Men that think deep , not the likes of you that lick ass.

Men you don't know how much I agree with you.
I lick asses[BBW] = I have a sexually comfortable life I don't lack in sexual satisfaction.

You think deep jst like some bunch of loosers ; well if you re not making money then you re not making sense,what's the point of thinking deep if you re gonna be depressed.

I like this cliche tho
assholeMarlvin: [s] you're a dog. FYI We ain't in same league[/s]
. I don't do 'leagues'
Again I'm for real.
I knw how you feel bro.keep it **AFC.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Theyveedo(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
GBAM!!! perfect answer indeed, @op if i had saw this yesterday, i wud show it to these my hostel ladies.

RIP Mr English...
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by bluecircle470: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Womanizer are happy n commenting on ds thread. Mk una keep am up, una go meet una Waterloo.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
obstead200:
U made some sense. But I have a different opinion.
Men don't womanise just because they have a self esteem problem, although it is part of the reason. Men womanise because they want to get what (they feel) they don't have. Men womanise because they have the resources and the opportunity to do so.

I get your point.
I think though that having the resources and opportunity to do something does not mean you MUST do that thing.
So there's something which they hope that they will get from womanising that makes them do it.
Like you said anyway, self esteem is just a part of the reason but a very important part
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2016
litetias:

Mehn maybe you need a new definition of a man.
No apologies but I think you contradicted th real essence of sexual diversity and self-realisation. Now I'm not saying a guy should start cheating but th truth is he has a billion chance to have counts sexual encounters. And its completely left to his orientation to act accordingly.

The sexuality mainstream is to apologetic in this part of the world roughly only about 10% of us show sexual liberation and can admit our own sexual preference 'openly'

We all have our ways but only few are honest about it.
And to that ladys comment. I don't know why you and others are reading negativities into it.Cos what she said is completely true. No real lady wanna hang out with a man without a sexually vibrant lifestyle.
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Theyveedo:

RIP Mr English...
People are just murdering English on every thread here on Nairaland
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Theyveedo:

RIP Mr English...
People are just murdering English on every thread here on Nairaland
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by xarmuelBalogun(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Ya head z correct grin
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by wishy30: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

That means your dad is one, except u have a female father. Don't use yourself as a standard to measure others...
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:

Mehn maybe you need a new definition of a man.
No apologies but I think you contradicted th real essence of sexual diversity and self-realisation. Now I'm not saying a guy should start cheating but th truth is he has a billion chance to have counts sexual encounters. And its completely left to his orientation to act accordingly.

The sexuality mainstream is to apologetic in this part of the world roughly only about 10% of us show sexual liberation and can admit our own sexul preference 'openly'

We all have our ways but only few are honest about it.
And to that ladys comment. I don't know you and others are reading negativities into it.

Sexual liberation is actually antithetical to civilization.
Don't mind the western world that claims to be civilized and yet take sex as a purely physical activity.
If the whole world adopts the theory or practice of sexual liberation then marriage as an institution would lose its relevance, rape and sexual perversions like paedophilia would increase exponentially, single motherhood would increase as will abortions, also abandoned babies would abound and women would become mere objects of sexual gratification for men.
All these consequences I listed are already part and parcel of the western world because of their supposed sexual liberation.
Sex is a sacred thing and it should be between two people who are mutually exclusive.
Doing it any other way is just giving in to our savage natures which we have to really curb for the sake of the future of humanity.

Anyway the girl that made THAT statement is eliciting negative replies because her premise that all attractive men womanise is false
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Ifakiland(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
a barrel of oil to u my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Couple In Dubai Desert / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.