Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner (800 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by marvelck: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
Can a girl cos of love, forgives her boyfriend whenever he cheats on her. And can a guy also do the same thing? But most girls usually wont forgive a cheating boyfriend due to obvious reasons. Cos once a girl catches or discovers her guy cheating on her, its always difficult for her to forgive him for making her feel unloved, and unappreciated. But some ,say they would, if they truly loves their guy. But is love enough to make you forgive a cheating partner? There is none above mistake. But not doing it again, and being honest and repentant is the only way to show your gratitude for forgiveness...
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by chocolateme(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Love is not foolish.
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by myfantasies(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
It depends if dat cheating partner is willing to change

Cos i don't want to be fooled twice

Just cos dey say love is blind does not mean i can't see other guys
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
I CAN NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING PARTNER, FORK LOVE, U MISBEHAVE THEN U USE D DOOR AND NEVER COME BACK.
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2016
Well said
myfantasies:
It depends if dat cheating partner is willing to change

Cos i don't want to be fooled twice

Just cos dey love is blind does not mean i can't see other guys
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by vizkiz: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2016
if there is love in the first place, there wouldn't be such thing as a cheating partner. So let her furck off with the dick she was cheating with
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by ishiamu(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Chocolateme my only love
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by chocolateme(f): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
ishiamu:
Chocolateme my only love
sweetheart
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by VampireeM(f): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2016
i've no issue @ all forgiving him.. The probs is I dont think I will trust him again moreorless even want to be with him. I believe if you truly love and care about your partner, you wouldnt cheat on them no matter what
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by nobilis: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
chocolateme:
Love is not foolish.

LOL.
I so love this comment.
Love can forgive a person who cheated and makes efforts to avoid cheating again.

But a habitual cheater doesn't deserve the forgiveness of love; even though love will still forgive but continuing to stay in a relationship with such a person is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
The moment my babe cheats on me, would be our last
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2016
No op love cant fix it , especially if its more than once smiley
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
No! "Loves" is not enough. undecided
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
It takes more than love. It takes Grace
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
No! "Loves" is not enough. undecided
this you new found love with "undecided" is kinda funny sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Forgive I would.... then never fool with him again.
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by naijaboiy: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
this you new found love with "undecided" is kinda funny sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Been an ardent user of the emoji bro,since like when I joined NL grin
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by MrCork: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
chocolateme:
sweetheart

..which sweet hat?...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Is Love Enough To Make You Forgive A Cheating Partner by jasper31: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes love can forgive a cheating guy.i have expirence such with my girlfriend.well i am realy good in cheating.she always forgive me anytime she finds out

(1) (Reply)

Real Love / What Do You Call This?? / Who Is More In Danger And Who Will Go Down First?? Pix Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.