Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) (43964 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by techmart(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
chai
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Freedom4us: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is wickedness, she should be arrested.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by solobenzo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
9inches:
Wumen are evulz. Esept my mother of course.
that mean your wife too will be evil
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

That's the heart of a woman for you.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by drdrei09: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Next time he won't take something that isn't his.. ......ut all starts from home
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
All this beautiful /handsome faces i do see on this forum...are they real? If yes add me on twitter @jidejamez .... i'll sure follow back
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by francafrank(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
op please do the needful report to police
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fear women.

You must fear women.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by ada40: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

That's the heart of a woman for you.
Mind u i am a woman, nd i am sure u have females in ur household too

Do you want to tell me dey will be so wicked to inflict like such injury on someone's else child?

It's not all women dat r heartless, it's just dat d bad ones keep spoiling d good ones with dere evil act
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Mind u i am a woman, nd i am sure u have females in ur household too

Do you want to tell me dey will be so wicked to inflict like such injury on someone's else child?

It's not all women dat r heartless, it's just dat d bad ones keep spoiling d good ones with dere evil act

How many women can really show love to a child that's not hers? Be candid.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by rahman3853(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa o......Am pretty sure its a transfer of aggression, perhaps the Aunty is barren. This is mean.....!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Hardeyholah(f): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by salvation77177: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is nothing but witchcraft. Not all you see in human body are actually humans. Some are devils putting on human skin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by fortunechy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
the woman shld be lynch
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Even Dasuki wasn't treated like this!
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

How many women can really show love to a child that's not hers? Be candid.
Den if it says women can't do it remember it also applies to the ones in ur household
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
I've always noticed one thing. Why is it that women are the one involved in this kind of wickedness towards their house help ?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by bluecircle470: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
The devil must b angry wherever he is now. Sheer wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Den if it says women can't do it remember it also applies to the ones in ur household

I didn't exclude no one. Truth is bitter like we know dear. Grace and prayer is what we should pray for.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by omostar: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wickedness embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by jpipe2000(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Too bad
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by 9inches(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

pls if u dont know what to say, u better keep quite.

i feel so pity for the nephew now.......God pls help him

I know what to say, dass why I sedit
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by lizpedra(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can bet my 2 balls that my mother would do these to any of her child...but will never do it to someone's child

when I was young I taught she was not my mum until my teenage I thanked her for all her punishments back den

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Gheritage(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Though the hands would be healed, but is too much...how on earth she did this. It's wickedness...The Nephew would never forget this hazardous scenario. I think he will make history with it. He wouldn't ever try to steal again
I wish the victim a fast recovery...though she has denied her of using the hands to do the goodies for the main time...e.g. writing in school, eating, taking bath, washing, clapping e.t.c
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by 9inches(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
solobenzo:
that mean your wife too will be evil

May bey
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

I didn't exclude no one. Truth is bitter like we know dear. Grace and prayer is what we should pray for.
Ok

Keep on praying for it
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Toosure70:
May God forgive both of them.
hey,the boy is little,he might have done it because his aunt refused to feed him.....for her to do dis evil,she can also starv him...
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
I get dem for my compound

Dere children r Saints while other people's children r d devil, always bragging about how good dere children r

Nd d things dere children r doing behind dere back i can't imagine myself doing it
I swear,as if u know wassup...na dia children worse pass.....
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
sambisamann:
cry i can totally relate to this. the worse abusers are family relations.
GBAM...eziokwu
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[b]in my own opinion she did the right thing..
That serves the boy right
Mark my word the boy will find it extremely difficult to steal again
before bashing read a little true life story that happened to me...
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
I was attending one evening lesson where we paid 20naira per day..
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
our neighbours helped me that day sha...
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin

[/b]
shut up

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Niceiroko: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
if that boy was caught by you on the street , you would have put tyre round is neck and burn him to death, which one is safer and will correct him
dainformant:
imagine the height of wickedness. the woman should be JAILED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Vigilante Arrest Armed Bandits Terrorising Orlu In Imo State(photos) / Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.