Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) (43959 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by agoro2u: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
chai! this is heartless, more than wickedness, in fact it is evil woman. this kind of people is not suppose to be in our society.

I think human right need to take this up and let that woman face the law.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by benedictac(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
CastedDude:
There are better ways to punish a defaulting child than this. The wickedness perpetrated by some parents/guardians would shock the devil himself. A young boy got his hands burnt by his aunt who used a stove to "teach him a lesson" for stealing her money. The gruesome photo which was shared on Facebook this morning has gone viral online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/see-what-woman-did-to-her-nephew-for.html

My question is how can she ever face her sister/brother (the nephew's parent) again? Isn't my sister's supposed to be child too? I no fit talk abeg.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
jordanriverz:
I swear,as if u know wassup...na dia children worse pass.....
Waooow

U r very pretty
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Paschal55(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
May the God of innocent Children Visit you...
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Niceiroko: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
you are saying shut up, if you had seen this boy on the street and they call him thief, you would burn him to death, you are even the one to be quiet, the aunt did the best thing to prevent him for been killed by you on the street
jordanriverz:
shut up

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Gheritage(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
You're absolutely right. That's a good mother. Those days, discipline is very paramount unlike today where there is negligence on parents side.Children are the one controlling their parents and some parents are too lazy thereby pampering vagabonds in their home
boombay:
[b]in my own opinion she did the right thing..
That serves the boy right
Mark my word the boy will find it extremely difficult to steal again
before bashing read a little true life story that happened to me...
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
I was attending one evening lesson where we paid 20naira per day..
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
our neighbours helped me that day sha...
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin
[/b]
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Elinob(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
If the boy was her child would she burn his hand ? Some Anuty and stepmother always cause problem in the family.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by smileysmiley(f): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin
[/b]
what if this child stole the money cause he was denied his meal for some days, don't rush into conclusions. As for your story, in as much as you think your mother disciplined you in the right way, its wrong and purely inhumane, there are better ways she would have corrected you, the punishment given to you was too much for the crime committed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Codyt(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
I agree. I've read your story. You have a point but this is way too absurd. The boys hands are "badly burnt" shocked
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by deedondavi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
u are evil.. did your mum use a stove to burn ur palm..do you know how painful that is..nah people like u dey promote crime.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by deedondavi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Codyt:

I agree. I've read your story. You have a point but this is way too absurd. The boys hands are "badly burnt" shocked
that's the problem with illiterate and frustrated parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Hymoney: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
It's quite unfortunate and Insane for someone to support this child Torture, In the name of what? (ANYTHING) I think the Government should take child torture cases in Nigeria very serious, and I think that woman should be given some jail term and then go through some psychological evaluation till she is balanced... (Don't think she is), i think the government should build institutions that controls these things... #Givetheyouthsachance#
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

the woman is wicked.

you're a sweet girl.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by britiko: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]

I do not agree with you.
if this boy is not properly treated he might die of infections from the wounds or perhaps loss the use his hands if amputated.
this is sheer heartlessness. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
And i emphasize that this is no discipline but torture and legally punishable.
some people are just barbaric, letting out their frustration and aggression in the most unimaginable way.

What your mum did was not right. if you want to steal you will still steal. why do thieves sent to prison still form gangs in prisons.
Your conscience and ability of discernment has made you choose to do the right things , accountability inclusive.
pls do not support acts like dis. Its a shameful act. very barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by twentysixteen(f): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kai heartless woman, may laughter and joy cease from ur heart and home forever Amen. But why is it always the women maltreating their wards? What do the men of d house say or do, they just fold their arms and watch? Women, women, my fellow womennnnn, stop d wickedness, God is watching.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by luciouscookie: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is wickedness, this evil aunt must not go unpunished
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:

pls if u dont know what to say, u better keep quite.
i feel so pity for the nephew now.......God pls help him
women na evil true true. se u no know b4 ?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Beta dix way dan hving to face jungle justice in d near future.... Though d act is kinda cruel but itz a lesson...
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Niceiroko:
you are saying shut up, if you had seen this boy on the street and they call him thief, you would burn him to death, you are even the one to be quiet, the aunt did the best thing to prevent him for been killed by you on the street
what is Dis one saying..#trashtalk undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Waooow
U r very pretty
lol thanks dear.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by glossy6(f): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
The woman went too far. However the nephew has been committing that crime for a long time.

My late once helped in ensuring that his nephew was jailed for stealing when the lad refused to change his bad habits
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by glossy6(f): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
The woman went too far. However the nephew has been committing that crime for a long time.

My late Dad once helped in ensuring that his nephew was jailed for stealing when the lad refused to change his bad habits
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Emmy1990(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by murmee: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
You and your mum must be indigenes of Sambisa forest. There are better ways of correcting a child than to put hot pepper in his eyes. Anyway, evil people from Sambisa forest cannot know the importance of eyes to the whole body.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gloriana(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
check d difference in age between u n dat child. at least u were old enuf to toast girls. u deserve worse punishment. if u know wat fire is, u will pray to get a hold of dat woman dat did dat to dat little angel. we don't no d truth to d story. d child mayb starving bur whatever it is, no child deserves to b treated dat way. I was sick to my stomach wen I saw dat picture. we all do nasty tins while growing. we were only thought d right way to go in a much loving way. I really pity that child.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok

Keep on praying for it

I never collect pastor work yet.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok

Keep on praying for it

I never collect pastor work..
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Wowzer(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Most present day women are hot tempered and ready to cause bodily harm at the slightest provocation. Hope she will be prosecuted.....Criminal offence and should be treated as such.

Not surprised... As long as they don't come my way.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gloriana(f): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Niceiroko:
I didn't want to insult u but ur argument is making u sound very stupid. in dat case u should av asked d woman to sentence him to death for stealing. as if u, d woman in question n so many odas don't do worse tins dan dat.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
myfantasies:
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

may this days brings u an uncommon joy, wat a sincerely heart of urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Vigilante Arrest Armed Bandits Terrorising Orlu In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.