Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) (43962 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by ayo1234: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Woman HV turned dis world into theatre of wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Kelly2713(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Idontbelieveit cry
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
She should be jailed. Wicked mother.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
nacosprof:
may this days brings u an uncommon joy, wat a sincerely heart of urs
Amen

Nd urs too
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

I never collect pastor work..
How i won take know
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
jordanriverz:
lol thanks dear.
U r welcome
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by fulfillbill(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
The heart of that woman is wicked...na so them do her when she dey steal meat for pot?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by busyfishing(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
women are just a necessary evil...very dangerous species of living beings..what can we do? like I said earlier " necessary evil"
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Has she been arrested?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
No wonder
boombay:
[b]in my own opinion she did the right thing..
That serves the boy right
Mark my word the boy will find it extremely difficult to steal again
before bashing read a little true life story that happened to me...
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
I was attending one evening lesson where we paid 20naira per day..
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
our neighbours helped me that day sha...
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin
[/b]
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gemale(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
Ten years back I was in js3 preparing for junior waec and I was preparing for the exam seriously.
on this fateful day as usual immediately my school closed I headed to the lesson venue only to be told "no lesson" that our teacher wasn't around...
then followed some guys back to my school to play ball I used my 20 naira meant for my lesson to by zobo drink for i and friends.. twas getting late i headed back home planned of lying to my mum and she won't know about all what happened at the lesson that day... little did I know my female friend who is my classmate in school and at lesson went home after she knew there was no lesson for that day... she usually pass the front of my house when going home and my mum saw her and asked her where I was and she explained everything to hergrin
i was bouncing home and i met my mum grinding pepper not knowing the pepper was megrin... I greeted her and she asked where did i go to?
and I lied... she just stood up dragged me inside the house poured pepper in my eyes ,got me stark naked started flogging me...chai!!grin
she then pushed me outside the compound and i was stark naked i couldn't see a thing...mehn see how fine fine girls wey i dey toast for street they see my bolokos for outsidegrin..
now since that day I accounted for even a kobo accurately...before the incident I never stole and after the incident saw stealing as a death sentence for megrin
now tell me if this boy wants to steal again... the scars on his hand will make him stop.grin
[/b]
Dude! sorry 2 say dis bt ur mom is a psychopath. Putting pepper in ur eyes. imagine if u had gone permanently blind, she wld have been happy ryt? So @ d risk of deformity,children shld b abused? D fact dt u defend her actions shows dt u v bn so psychologically damaged & cowed dt u cant c d evil behind d act. wt u have is something called "stockholm syndrome". In correction of a child, boundaries have 2 b established because it is d height of cowardice & mental sickness 2 excessively assault a child who's obviously weaker dan u. I hope u & ur mother get d help u both need direly.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
guy, if this story Wey yu tell so really happen, Ur mama wicked! Ur Mother is Wicked! Jesus! How old were yu den? Yu dey thief b4? Abii yu go tell me say we Wey NR dey dey thief now, nah wetin our parents do us to prevent that habit? NR do that tin to ur pikin oh.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
VIOLENCE !! VIOLENCE VIOLENCE !!

I wonder WHAT is the penalty for such VIOLENCE in Nigeria !!??

What is the government doing to protect children ? can somebody tell me PLEASE !!! Chai !
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gemale(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Anybody who defends dis act is a barbarian & a potential psychotic serial killer. Abeg tell me say nobody 4 here pilfer when dem small. All d meat,fish & money wey some of una steal when u small, u still dey do am now? Most lykly no. Y? simply because of maturity. infact, when most of u think abt it nw, i'm sure u wld b embarrassed. No b paul talk am 4 bible say when im b pikin, im think & act lyk pikin bt nw im don old, im don set am aside? Children wld b children mind u, i actually neva stole meat/fish 4rm d pot as a kid bt i still took some things dt werent mine & did certain things i wasnt proud of. A lot of tyms i wasnt caught bt as i grew, i discovered dey were bad & stopped it. Yes children shld b straightened out when dey r discovered doing wrong bt dere shldnt b excess violence involved.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Victoremeribe: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Relying on the chapter 4 of the constitution that deals with the fundamental human right ' right to dignity of human person ' and the child rights act, the guardian should be prosecuted according to the provisions of the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by YGF07(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
myfantasies:
How i won take know

You forget say Na you go be choir mistress??
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by RalphT1: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2016
dis is quite inhuman. As if she no steal wen she small.....mtchewww
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Most children steal when they are hungry. Years back my mum brought a little girl from the village to stay with us before they left the grandmother warned my mum that the girl steals. But for over five years she lived with us she never stole cos she had enough to eat. If you check well you will notice that the little boy had been starved by his aunt. My opinion.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by boombay(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
gemale:

Dude! sorry 2 say dis bt ur mom is a psychopath. Putting pepper in ur eyes. imagine if u had gone permanently blind, she wld have been happy ryt? So @ d risk of deformity,children shld b abused? D fact dt u defend her actions shows dt u v bn so psychologically damaged & cowed dt u cant c d evil behind d act. wt u have is something called "stockholm syndrome". In correction of a child, boundaries have 2 b established because it is d height of cowardice & mental sickness 2 excessively assault a child who's obviously weaker dan u. I hope u & ur mother get d help u both need direly.

which kain insult now?undecided
when your kid starts stealing just Pat him on his head and say well done my child!
its your bald headed mum DAT needs help not mine!!grin
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by obyrich(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
boombay:
[/b]
The scars of the the pepper are on your mind. These scars are both physical and emotional. They will never be erased. She has succeeded in creating another tyrant in the society.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gemale(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
boombay:

which kain insult now?undecided
when your kid starts stealing just Pat him on his head and say well done my child!
its your bald headed mum DAT needs help not mine!!grin

dont take it personal. d way ur mom acted wasnt rational. it was sick. So she cldnt just deduct d amount 4rm ur pocket money & if shewanted 2 beat ,spank u reasonably (12 strokes max)? dere is a well defined line btw discipline & cruelty/madness & no offense bt ur mom crossed it. No wonder u r an advocate of barbaric acts 2 correct petty defects in children. if my kid does steal, i sure wldnt encourage him/her bt i wldnt go d way ur mom did. it was wicked, excess, barbaric & past borderline crazy.
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by boombay(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
gemale:

dont take it personal. d way ur mom acted wasnt rational. it was sick. So she cldnt just deduct d amount 4rm ur pocket money & if shewanted 2 beat ,spank u reasonably (12 strokes max)? dere is a well defined line btw discipline & cruelty/madness & no offense bt ur mom crossed it. No wonder u r an advocate of barbaric acts 2 correct petty defects in children. if my kid does steal, i sure wldnt encourage him/her bt i wldnt go d way ur mom did. it was wicked, excess, barbaric & past borderline crazy.

mehn you're so dumbcry
because of that incident i never stole up to this moment... i went to by akara of 100 naira with 500 naira note and the woman gave me 900 naira as change immediately I counted the money i returned the money back to her that I was given excess change... she thanked me ..fast toward to some months after
I was sent to buy akara one night like that.. as i got there,in less than two minutes a man started shouting his 20 naira has been stolen and I was closer to him.. i was accused and less than a minutesthey wanted to pounce on me...twas the akara seller that help me because of an incident that happened in the past..
Take it or leave it this kid will find it extremely difficult to steal
charity begins at home..
Don't quote me again i take God beg you...
carry your problem go next doorgrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
myfantasies:
D question is...

Can she treat her own child dis way?

I am sure if it's her child dat steal she will just cover it up and start telling people how good her child is

on point, how u doing babe?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
SHOCK7:

on point, how u doing babe?
Fine nd u
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Fine nd u
lovely,do u mind if i send u a pm?
Re: Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) by gemale(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
boombay:

mehn you're so dumbcry
because of that incident i never stole up to this moment... i went to by akara of 100 naira with 500 naira note and the woman gave me 900 naira as change immediately I counted the money i returned the money back to her that I was given excess change... she thanked me ..fast toward to some months after
I was sent to buy akara one night like that.. as i got there,in less than two minutes a man started shouting his 20 naira has been stolen and I was closer to him.. i was accused and less than a minutesthey wanted to pounce on me...twas the akara seller that help me because of an incident that happened in the past..
Take it or leave it this kid will find it extremely difficult to steal
charity begins at home..
Don't quote me again i take God beg you...
carry your problem go next doorgrin
no need 4 cheap insults... it is a pointer 2 d fact dt u have serious anger management issues no doubt inflicted by ur physically abusive mom.All these things u mentioned u gained 4rm d "discipline", a lot of pple do it wt out qualms & wt out a history of being subjected 2 such barbaric treatments by their parents. I was once using an atm & after d dude b4 me finished using d machine & left d queue. I tried inserting my card in2 d machine bt cldnt do it . Suddenly d cash slot of d machine opened & several thousand naira notes came out. I instinctively raised alarm & tried 2 get pple around 2 look 4 d man. Dey cldnt find him initially b4 some1 remembered he entered d bank building & went in 2 call him. He came out wt a bank official & he then explained dt he thought d machine swallowed his card so he went 2 complain 2 d bank nt informing anyone on d queue. D bank official thanked me 4 raising d alarm & i went my way. D fact is dt my parents didnt have 2 strip me naked publicly & nearly blind me wt blended pepper 2 teach me honesty & avoidance of sharp practices even when i went wrong.Seriously seek help 4rm a good psychologist because ur open admiration 4 distasteful,evil,criminal practices on an erring child shows a dark,twisted side of ur personality dt cld metamorph in2 full blown psychopathy if left unattended. u might b ryt dt d child might nt steal again bt imagine he starts 2 perpetuate such acts on his fellow man justifying it dt since ut was ok when it was done 2 him. We nw have an abusive psychopath. dnt get me wrong; wt he did was nt gud bt d woman who did dt 2 him is an adult & shld b prosecuted as an abuser of human (child) rights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Vigilante Arrest Armed Bandits Terrorising Orlu In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.