Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide (2447 Views)

Did Pastor Adeboye Intentionally Did This To Jonathan? / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Why Did Pastor Bosun warn nigerians against APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
How did Pastor Adeboye and his church Backslide. I want to know, and what should we do to make pastor adeboye become born again again the second time. And why are redeemed pastor 419 abroad. I am really worried that pastor adeboye is heading to hell. and i see most of the church pastors into 419 and scamming people. some of his pastor are taken people wife, sleeping with church member and what not. how did they go wrong.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by Tudor6(f): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
Why ask becomerich??
Is he the PA to pastor adeboye?
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
because he has been claiming he is born again. or do you have an answer? look what went wrong with that man and his church. i have not seen a church that claim it is born again, that fornication, lies and pastor scam like that. what happen to them tudor do you know.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2009
do you want to know why i ask, see those picture here, where is people dey live and him there collect rogers from them. even me ma, who no call myself pastor, fear of god self no fit let me collect this people money go buy private jet. na only heartless man fit do like that. and all his pastors i know like 5 of them. na 419 all be. one i know they sleep with other people wife. or give other people wife to member of church. na so much bad story about this man 419 or his pastor 419 everybody they here. me ma want know . wetin we go do to bring him back to know jahovah again. look this pastor no fit die like this with this hard of stone and heartless life. i think over the night about the man, na him make me worry about him. the man don backslide.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by mafioso(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2009
@plalatoni

Are you to Judge?? After what David Did in the Bible he is still the man After God's Heart, so i don't see why you should be bothered instead of you thinking about how to carry your cross, for me I love that man no matter what
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by Tudor6(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2009
Platoni, me i no sabi oo. . . .
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2009
wetin be your own inside. so you want tell me say david steal people money? where that want dey inside bible. and if you read wetin i write, i just ask say wetin we go do to make the man born again again the second time. you see me man, no sa bi much. but from wetin i know , if you claim say him know god. after him don thief people money finish. and him tell god say him sorry. make him go sell the private jet. for you to know say this man na 419. you don here say himself the private jet, after wetin people talk. the man keep the thing, him they tell una say una stupid and una be him mungu. the man catch people mungu finish. even thief we come know god, they return stolen properties. let adeboye sell the private jet , we him steal people money to buy. you see because adeboye they do 419 here and there, na him make all of his pastor too they do 419 and sleep with other people wife. like papa like pinkin.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2009
you see person, who know papa god, no dey steal, them no be 419. look, when i see this man for television, na so so lie , him dey talk. me ma, go hear the man say. god tell him say , god dash some people car inside the place. but when i look, this man no talk about jesus, the man self no dey talk about people sin make them no run for him church. which kind pastor be that. pastor who does not talk about sin or call the name of jesus. but na so so daddy dash people something. god no be father christmas. na 419 be that. the little bible i do for bk for school. jesus only dey talk about sin. i know hear jesus tell people say god say, him dash them car. and when i look. my sister don dey go the church for 15 years now. and na the same face you and face me. him and his husband they live. and everytime adeboye they tell them says daddy don dash them car for the last 15 years. tyre them no get. but adeboye dey buy private jet. but adeboye no get job. the man dey catch dem mungu my brother. the man na 419.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by mafioso(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2009
na him make all of his pastor too they do 419 and sleep with other people wife

That's Where i come in Again do you know the story of King David and Bath-sheba? if no please read it and tell me if David went to Hell or not
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2009
so you too dey agree say the man no born again. david come back to god, but pastors dey keep on fucking other people wife and pastors dey continue to steal. no be the same thing my brother. david no conitnue to do wetin, him dey do ko ma, but pastor adeboye no stop to steal and him pastor dem no continue to sleep with people and do 419. you see the different for that one.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by mafioso(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2009
@plalatoni

LEAVE AM WITH HIM GOD OHHHHHHH

The Fact that you are Possed with Evil Spirit does not make him (Pastor Adeboye) a sinner he may be a sinner in your Kingdom but i am 100% sure that since you couldn't fight him one-one you want to start spoiling his name, Get Beside Me Satan cool
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2009
@plalatoni, why are you here? if you know all you claim to on these pastors, why are you asking Other born agains of them? why not go attack the very men you claim are guilty in your sight?
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2009
mafio. you dey crazy, adeboye dey posses with arm robber spirit. barawo spirit na catch addeboye. make we look, when jesus dey alive, him ma no dey steal. how adeboye fit tell yar adua make him no steal. when adeboye be thief. tell him. you think say him fit look at yar adua face and call yar adua thief, when him ma be barawo too.? na question ko ma
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by mafioso(m): 12:58am On Jul 12, 2009
@plalatoni
Satan at work, if Adeboye said people will have a car and your poor sister and her retard husband are still poor is that his Fault? afterall Heaven Help Those Who help Themselves, make them no work, make them dey wait for manners from Above cool
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2009
so wetin you dey talk be say, na lie, him dey tell them. say dem no need him and his church . why him dey collect thier money. na only thief they lie to people na, you agree.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by plalatoni: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2009
you no answer my question.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by naliakar: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2009
@Becomerich

Where are the maps now. Are you forgetting your call?
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by Jakumo(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2009
naliakar:

@Becomerich

Where are the maps now. Are you forgetting your call?

Yes yes yes More MAPS and satellite images NOW, BecomeRich, in the name of JEEEEESUS !

Verily I sayeth unto thee, forsaketh not thine heavenly covenant, and delivereth thee Satellite Images NOOOOW !

1 Like

Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by willy13: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
why have u make urself a JUDGE,my guy fear GOD and his servant.It is spiritually wrong to judge anybody
even a baby because we all shall stand and give account on how we spent our journey on this wicked world.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by willy13: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
u will be asked to account for those u have JUDGED on earth,be careful.so dat u will be judged well
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by blacksta(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
@becommekolo

more madness rant
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by MandingoII(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
What's a backslide?

No such thing.

muthafugga, was corrupt from the start.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by nwakaibeya1: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HAVE spiritual eye listen TO utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?frm time of JESUSCHRIST
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by MrEverest(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
I'm not happy about this development, Ikpeazu have impressed thus far.
Re: Becomerich How Did Pastor Adeboye Backslide And How Did His Church Backslide by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2016
plalatoni:
wetin be your own inside. so you want tell me say david steal people money? where that want dey inside bible. and if you read wetin i write, i just ask say wetin we go do to make the man born again again the second time. you see me man, no sa bi much. but from wetin i know , if you claim say him know god. after him don thief people money finish. and him tell god say him sorry. make him go sell the private jet. for you to know say this man na 419. you don here say himself the private jet, after wetin people talk. the man keep the thing, him they tell una say una stupid and una be him mungu. the man catch people mungu finish. even thief we come know god, they return stolen properties. let adeboye sell the private jet , we him steal people money to buy. you see because adeboye they do 419 here and there, na him make all of his pastor too they do 419 and sleep with other people wife. like papa like pinkin.

If he sell the jet all will be OK abi?

(1) (Reply)

The Sultan Of Sokoto Demands Amnesty For #boko Haram / Where Are The Other Political Parties In Nigeria. / Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.