Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (59049 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Jadekitana(f): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's really cool, welcome to the club
refiner:

lol...I don't know oo...avnt measured it!

buh am above average in height!smiley
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol nah!! M OK with my height, I don't need to be too tall

cool..ur moniker reminds me of sumone very dear......very dear cry
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by KimBerlyie: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cool..ur moniker reminds me of sumone very dear......very dear cry

Lol who?
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol who?

a colleague
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
i have sumtin else thats taller than my height grin
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by pcoolioz(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Junior66:
Your number three (3) is wrong. Nobody talks beta than short people. Most of them are very sharp and good speakers. Tall peeps are dull and talk like they have plenty Amala in their mouths. plus most tall folks are somhow more foolish dan oda peeps. I tink mumuness grows with height and girth.

This write up just goes to show that your inability to grow tall has somehow, somewhere affected your sense of reasoning. receive height and sense sir

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by KimBerlyie: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

a colleague

Someone u av a crush on? tongue
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by NemzySeries(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2016
I'm a 1.77 but ma dad wud always say to me " wen eva u decide to get married pls bring a tall lady so day u dunt end up giving birth to tortoise-like kids bkos I want tall & cut grand kids".........yet to find a cute tall babe but honestly tall babes are cute......i'll prefer a taller babes bkos it gives me d feeling trailer driver av wen dey pulll dos big trucks in d presence of ma guys
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Junior66(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2016
pcoolioz:

This write up just goes to show that your inability to grow tall has somehow, somewhere affected your sense of reasoning. receive height and sense sir
how did u manage to conclude that i am short? Did u see my comment criticising short people in de oda post about short people? Abi person no go talk truth again. May God help u with sense.
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Someone u av a crush on? tongue

she's late now, her name is Kimberly
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by KimBerlyie: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

she's late now, her name is Kimberly

Ouch sorry to hear that

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by RoyalBlak007: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Ouch sorry to hear that
and yeah.. smiley she was my crush
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by 4C2215131: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
I just saw a thread with mostly short girls trying to give themselves hope! Well it's allowed, but take heart, tall girls rule anytime any day, anywhere. But we know how y'all feel so i'm just gonna be soft here cheesy guys don't get deceived here are some advantages of dating tall girls

1) Tall ladies exude confidence: have u ever been to a dinner or evening party,wedding or occasions and a tall elegant lady walks in? It's like magic. All attention is fixed on her, especially the type who cat walks like me! Men we no send anybody. You see ushers rushing to look for a comfortable position for us to sit,now that's priceless unlike the short babes who hardly get noticed even with the 11inches heels.

2) Every dress fits them: from gowns, to jumpsuits to jeans to leggings, every single thing fits. Imagine a tall lady with Sharon stones kinda hot legs on mini skirt? Guys you would release mere thinking of what's under her skirts.

3) Tall ladies never feel inferior: you see them always ready to talk in functions, events and what have you! They have nothing to loose. They possess that self confidence anywhere.

4) You don't need to bend to kiss us: we are bad like that. Luckily if u tall as well we make a perfect couple, if u short we bend to kiss u, you cant put your hands around our shoulders to intimidate us, it's actually very romantic when we put our hands around your shoulder and plant a peck on your cheeks! Short girls ndo, u girls can never do that.

5) We are good on bed: forget the portability of short ladies, tall girls with long legs are ready to hang that leg anywhere! Our legs can comfortably go round your waist. Angle 69 is awesome and easy and above all tall girls have really deep cunts,they can take any size of dick very well without feeling any pain duuuh to dem short girls.

6) We give our men self confidence: you don't need to start looking for us in the crowd when we go out, we don't need heels. Have u ever seen a short guy walking with his tall babe? The look on his face is priceless. You see that self confidence he has, the look of "even though i'm short my babe is proud of me" and for a tall guy you need to see the way they both oppress the crowd, damn my head is swelling.

7) You don't need a stool in your house: we can reach anything without help, we are that good. We fix bulbs, clean the shelf, we don't need to call u 247 to help us out with things around the house, we are that gifted.

cool We compliment your genes: it's hard to see a tall woman give birth to a dwarf kid. Even if her hubby is short, her kids come out average. So if u a short guy and u dating a short babe, have a rethink! You sure don't want a pygmy for a kid.

9) tall girls are hardly hot tempered: what's there to be angry about? I mean we have it all, guys always wanna associate with us so why have high BP on trivial issues? We laugh a lot and allow things slide.

10) If u ain't dating a tall lady, you need to step up your game cheesy

There are certain things you just don't do. This post of yours is one of such things.

If you don't understand what I mean by this then you got your work cut out for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by goldentrench(m): 4:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm!!! Tall girls palava

Tall girls mostly fall in wrongs hands, they easily get carried away by fails sense of honour,
Its clear most of them have good body features, but its so unfortunate that same most of them have bad attitudes.
That's why they don't stay long in a relationship, unstable marriage, they are the type who don't respect their husband, they cheat, proud, - they are rude, no respect for any man, over-confidence, extravagant - they fit ruin investment oooo becos na only chop chop, go party, go shopping dem sabi ......

Beauty is nothing with a bad attitude....

Short ladies are most lucky, check out they have the most handsome guys cos of simplicity, every woman is good on bed if the man knows the game.
Short ladies are respectful and understanding, simple and accommodating, open hearted and wise to make decision, most important they are wife materials......

9 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by olokpa11(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Chai!!! Why evil? embarassed embarassed, so short girls should commit sucide?? angry grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Mranthonyy: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
No advantage
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by goodfornothing(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Most tall girls have wide puss1es undecided

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
tall girls dnt usually have big boobs n ass & their kitten are kinda walled by bones,they more of the agbani darego make (brother like shape)

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by mazizitonene(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Aristotle96(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
We the short girls, how we go do nau sad cry cry
u no get problem no mind the op we d indigenous people of nairaland even love the way u are more than the op way tall... cheesy op for ur info laveda is pretty much prefared o just in her own case o we I'll make exception grin... Laveda all the way
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
davidsgal:
Tall girls rule... You cnt intimate me..... M very confident in myself... All hail d tall girls.
Maybe tall has Anoda meaning... You not tall
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Odunharry(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:
We the short girls, how we go do nau sad cry cry
We tall guys love short gals...

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Laveda(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aristotle96:
u no get problem no mind the op we d indigenous people of nairaland even love the way u are more than the op way tall... cheesy op for ur info lave da is pretty much prefared o just in her own case o we I'll make exception grin... Lav eda all the way
I was just saying..
I'm not short tongue
Thank you.
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
kingofchess:
like seriously.... I would like 2 keep a dwarf as my gal.....no time 4 tall girls joooh..lol
how short are you? undecided lol

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Emmahunk(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
So absolutely true, every single word.
You are a good writer too
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Aristotle96(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided undecided
op I prefare tall ladies 98% to short girls o... But comot matter for Lavida body only DAT girl go well pass all the tall girls on nland o... grin tongue
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Kangol99(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol grin
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by bobbyluis(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
I love tall girls,although they play 2 much shaa
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Aristotle96(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Laveda:

I was just saying..
I'm not short tongue
Thank you.
from ur dp u are slightly average Joe which makes u kinda short... Agree grin upon say ah dy praise u u wan stone me for ground

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Elchappo: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
The taller the gal, the deeper her pvssy..

The shorter the gal, the shallow the punny.

Uwa Mmebi Theory of Maslow..
Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by bolt000(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Damn girl u garrit.. Ur self esteem must be like 500%.. Some energy flushed through my body while reading ur post. Lol #angle69

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. by Odunharry(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
tongue grin Now even shortie go de claim tall..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.