Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone (12336 Views)

South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN / Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by aresa: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Another empty and shallow chest beating thread with nothing to show...smh..

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2016
My grandfather once told me in igbo language... When something happen outside people are identify by umunna, but when the Same happen inside the house, people are identified by umunne .
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
aresa:

did these people call u, they are counting there cost, and how to protect there future...
Hatred is a disease...

I ve a story and a prayer for u, do u wanna hear it?

13 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Gbam...but this is what the jew do...Group economics and igbo is modeled after jewish in term of economic diasporean and group economics...why build an army where you can buy their army...have 100% of your home economy under your grip...they said Dangote is not investing in east, who needs a Dangote where we have Ibeto Cement, Chummy Chummy Noodles and these are Igbo Firms, the money should circulate within Igbo Economy(Group Economics101)

So as you can see it is a blessing

cheruv:

I so much love this submission... Have 101% control of ours and at least 30% of theirs. Lemme add another one....we need an army(yes I mean Igbo army) to protect us from the whims and caprices of those who we might control parts of their economy. In my dealings with humans I've learnt never to underestimate the power of jealousy undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2016
No leave him, Those comments are what our stubborn One Nigeria Igbo will read and understand that there is nothing about One Nigeria afterall....just lip service and eye service

I use statements like that as a reference point...it helps in a way

Blackfire:

did these people call u, they are counting there cost, and how to protect there future...
Hatred is a disease...

I ve a story and a prayer for u, do u wanna hear it?

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by skyman200(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Is true
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Here they come.....they have landed with their mud house corroded zinc mentality

madu ka ana aria

aresa:

15 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
No leave him, Those comments are what our stubborn One Nigeria Igbo will read and understand that there is nothing about One Nigeria afterall....just lip service and eye service

I use statements like that as a reference point...it helps in a way

i just don't know why my SW people are behaving like this, is this there character that made non indigenes(especially igbos) landlords in ologuneru, eleyele ibadan.
Somebody is considering his now unfavourable alliance with a particular person, another busy body wey the thing no concern go they shout 'NE-HE Ne- He' .... Wetin concern u.
Is the same attitude on NL that has now make igbos to start looking inward. On this thread one jobless- gbegiri- ile baba mi - brain was saying, he pray wahala to start, that he will just go and take over igbos properties... I was shocked... Now the igbos are now moving there gems home.

Few of u yoruba fools keep throwing ur jabs, until one day u will be left with the hausa- fulani in the ring. . .
On Wealth, education,and political power.
U insulted them 30 years ago they are poor , useless, now they are considerably 50 - 60 percent ok.
U cajoled them 30 years ,that they are illiterate , now jamb,gce, waec,school debate they are leading, while the SW struggle with borno state.. Yet shouting i get am before.

Now... For the final click of power, They are setting there political dominance in order.. Maybe in 10-20 years ... They will be in fore front.

Any child / people who depend on his father's/ former property/ success.. Will become miserable.

I am blackfire.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by falseman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder where the money is coming from recently I noticed how houses are springing up. I live in a compound surrounded by lands which are owned by different people and left undeveloped for so many years.

I am kinda wondering why all the owners decided building massive structures on the lands at the same time. It all started late last year and they are near completion.

What I observe is people are pulling their funds out from the banks and investing back home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
ANYI BU NDI IGBO KWESILI IMA NA ANYI GA ENYERE ONWE ANYI AKA...MAKA CHUKWU NDI IRO GBARA ANYI OKIRIKIRI...HA SI NA ONYE NDI IRO GBARA GBURUGBURU NA ECHE NDU YA NCHE

GWANU UMU NNE ANYI NA OFESI KA ANYI BUNETE AKU ANYI UNO

MAKA NA AGBA CHAA EGWU ONA NA UKWU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oga ...we use their hate response as a pointer to our IGBO ONE NIGERIAN LOVERS...thank lord the OBA LAGOS made a salient point...well i will not talk about the sophisticated one, ile baba mi, ile mama mi(Ijebu) I will not shout owo da ..or owo ile

I am just busy telling my people to plough the profits back at home, while we make money in their place

oh every yoruba man is a lagosian..leaving their original states to rust

I laugh

Blackfire:

i just don't know why my SW people are behaving like this, is this there character that made non indigenes(especially igbos) landlords in ologuneru, eleyele ibadan.
Somebody is considering his now unfavourable alliance with a particular person, another busy body wey the thing no concern go they shout 'NE-HE Ne- He' .... Wetin concern u.
Is the same attitude on NL that has now make igbos to start looking inward. On this thread one jobless- gbegiri- ile baba mi - brain was saying, he pray wahala to start, that he will just go and take over igbos properties... I was shocked... Now the igbos are now moving there gems home.

Few of u yoruba fools keep throwing ur jabs, until one day u will be left with the hausa- fulani in the ring. . .
U insulted them 30 years ago they are poor , useless, now they are considerably 50 - 60 percent ok.
U cajoled them 30 years ,that they are illiterate , now jamb,gce, waec,school debate they are leading, while the SW struggle with borno state.. Yet shouting i get am before.

Now... For the final click of power, They are setting there political dominance in order.. Maybe in 10-20 years ... They will be in fore front.

Any child / people who depend on his father's/ former property/ success.. Will become miserable.

I am blackfire.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by TheArchangel(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Imagine your taunts backfiring. I pity the bigots that started this hates speeches cos it won't end well for the sophisticated one naijiriya chanters.

Doc Phantom of old, are you now practising radiology or still a resident Missed the good old days of JOHESU/NMA haggling.?

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Localamos(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
I don't care about all these.. .i just want APC and PDP members all dead.. Starting with Buhari...

Can Buhari just collapse and die already!

That's a bit strong don't you think?
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
We need people that have the interest of SE regions and Anioma at heart to start finding it a necessity to start joining the Nigerian army for the main purpose of protecting the interest of the region.

I know this will be difficult, but it requires sacrifice, determination and love to see the curbing of the shortchange in Nigeria force, especially the recruited that are primarily envious of the region and her people.

Let's play these envious miscreants in the forces to their game

Cc: Ikpummadu, buddamonk, chino11, cheruv, liberty, blackfire #whayasay

10 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Ejanla07: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
aresa:

I now believe the Igbo peeps 're truly hated.

Bro get help soon. Ur hatred for Igbos is getting out of hand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Pwayne2016(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Awka

10 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Pwayne2016(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
We need people that have the interest of SE regions and Anioma at heart to start finding it a necessity to start joining the Nigerian army for the main purpose of protecting the interest of our region.

I know this will be difficult for us but it requires sacrifice and love to stop the shortchange in Nigerians force that are primarily envious of us.

what the SE need now is massive orientation... And please u guys are 2 -3 seaports, 2 airports. 3 refineries.
Then u are good to go.

7 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
Gbam...but this is what the jew do...Group economics and igbo is modeled after jewish in term of economic diasporean and group economics...why build an army where you can buy their army...have 100% of your home economy under your grip...they said Dangote is not investing in east, who needs a Dangote where we have Ibeto Cement, Chummy Chummy Noodles and these are Igbo Firms, the money should circulate within Igbo Economy(Group Economics101)

So as you can see it is a blessing

The advantage that Igbo land has is that over 90% its economy is supported by local investors. It has Very few foreign investors. This means that even in bad economy, the local investors don't run away unlike the foreign ones. That's why I like what obiano is doing which is focusing on attracting local/indigenous investors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blackfire:

what the SE need now is massive orientation... And please u guys are 2 -3 seaports, 2 airports. 3 refineries.
Then u are good to go.

All this things can they be accomplished by the ordinary faithful citizens.?
I know these are important but it requires huge amount of money though some are already on ground. And other ones are being considered the next of action by our political leaders.

But we as citizens should avail ourselves to protect our interest and represent ourselves well in the NA that's my point dude..

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by JahJaa(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
aresa:
Sorry it is well with you.....

4 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emancipation:

The advantage that Igbo land has is that over 90% its economy is supported by local investors. It has Very few foreign investors. This means that even in bad economy, the local investors don't run away unlike the foreign ones. That's why I like what obiano is doing which is focusing on attracting local/indigenous investors.

You know your economic strategy ....did you attend havard or oxford?

Smart one

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

You know your economic strategy ....did you attend havard or oxford?

Smart one

No

I attended university of Rochester in upstate New York.

4 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emancipation:

No

I attended university of Rochester in upstate New York.

No wonder ...the ability to decode codes sold you out

Nna kedu ije

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

No wonder ...the ability to decode codes sold you out

Nna kedu ije

I dey nwanne. Just making honest observations

8 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Olabestonic001(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emancipation:

It is a statement of fact that the south east is blessed in abundance with both human and natural resources. Besides countries like korea and japan developed with no natural resources.

I love what is happening in the SE bro.
Soon, Igbo's will be back home and others will see the vacuum we will all experienced. The SW will soon discover it had capitulated for a long time and had become lazy over the years. The wise one's will see this as a opportunity to feel in the gap Igbo's will leave behind and they'll certainly take over from the vacancies left by them. SE will become the next biggest thing in Nigeria.
The abandonment of SE had helped the people there to discover the greatest resources: Human Resources. Don't mind the people of SW who thinks SE had no resources. The greatest resources are definitely Human Resources. With the development of SE, SW will see how it had allowed itself being left behind by its mental laziness and they'll rise up to the challenges. SS will probably take clue from SE or it will continue terrorizing its own lands and people and drive more of its productive and serious citizens to the SE region.
The North would discovered that "There's a time a man rules even to his own hurt". Their foolish attitudes of taking over every blossoming Federal parastatals will soon become their greatest undoing as they would discovered that those they've cheated are doing better than them. Soon, they will be exposed as the only problem of the nation and progressively, they will be detested.
Some of their youths will discovered that they've ruled for ages to their own hurts and those they've ruled on are doing far better. They'll wake up (as some of them are already doing in the case of the Almajiri menace) and the old generations of Northern elites with their be phased out. Their foolish mentality of Born to Rule will be eroded and they'll try to do either of 2 possible things:
(i) Either they adjust to the evolution and develop their people.
(ii) Or they tried to cause problems by increasing levies on the productive regions.
If the first is done, Nigeria would have witnessed an evolution to a viable state. If the latter, Nigeria will end up splitting.

I'm an Ibadan man (by attitude), with the senses of an Igbo man(financially) and the spend-thrift of an Ijebu man(economically) coupled with the forthrightness of an Aboki(by attitude).
I kept studying Nigeria daily, picking the goods of every tribe, dropping their weaknesses (yes its difficult to drop your tribal weaknesses sirs/mas) and copying as much strengths as I can.

10 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Olabestonic001(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
We need people that have the interest of SE regions and Anioma at heart to start finding it a necessity to start joining the Nigerian army for the main purpose of protecting the interest of the region.

I know this will be difficult, but it requires sacrifice, determination and love to see the curbing of the shortchange in Nigeria force, especially the recruited that are primarily envious of the region and her people.

I love that your submission, that is strategic of you.
Igbo's should shelf their Biafra agitations for now while they do the best in making their region the place where folks from the land of "Red Roofs" will also troop into. That will shame all my Yoruba people that they've been very very lazy and left their destinies in the hands of Igbo's to control by all these "Owomida" mentality that most have abandoned even good trades for and an over-bloated unsustainable life-styles.
With the movement of Igbos towards their Eldorado, Yoruba's will suffer a bit and recover from their spoilt-baby mentality.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blackfire:

I am blackfire.

You are right. Deatheater gat your back.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by manchy7531: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I love what is happening in the SE bro.
Soon, Igbo's will be back home and others will see the vacuum we will all experienced. The SW will soon discover it had capitulated for a long time and had become lazy over the years. The wise one's will see this as a opportunity to feel in the gap Igbo's will leave behind and they'll certainly take over from the vacancies left by them. SE will become the next biggest thing in Nigeria.
The abandonment of SE had helped the people there to discover the greatest resources: Human Resources. Don't mind the people of SW who thinks SE had no resources. The greatest resources are definitely Human Resources. With the development of SE, SW will see how it had allowed itself being left behind by its mental laziness and they'll rise up to the challenges. SS will probably take clue from SE or it will continue terrorizing its own lands and people and drive more of its productive and serious citizens to the SE region.
The North would discovered that "There's a time a man rules even to his own hurt". Their foolish attitudes of taking over every blossoming Federal parastatals will soon become their greatest undoing as they would discovered that those they've cheated are doing better than them. Soon, they will be exposed as the only problem of the nation and progressively, they will be detested.
Some of their youths will discovered that they've ruled for ages to their own hurts and those they've ruled on are doing far better. They'll wake up (as some of them are already doing in the case of the Almajiri menace) and the old generations of Northern elites with their be phased out. Their foolish mentality of Born to Rule will be eroded and they'll try to do either of 2 possible things:
(i) Either they adjust to the evolution and develop their people.
(ii) Or they tried to cause problems by increasing levies on the productive regions.
If the first is done, Nigeria would have witnessed an evolution to a viable state. If the latter, Nigeria will end up splitting.

I'm an Ibadan man (by attitude), with the senses of an Igbo man(financially) and the spend-thrift of an Ijebu man(economically) coupled with the forthrightness of an Aboki(by attitude).
I kept studying Nigeria daily, picking the goods of every tribe, dropping their weaknesses (yes its difficult to drop your tribal weaknesses sirs/mas) and copying as much strengths as I can.

Please make your submissions without mentioning the SW please. This is about developments in igboland in the SE,SS and parts of MB,though the part of Igboland in MB are being marginalised but which ever way, a developed SE and SS is good for them and they can always call it home.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I love that your submission, that is strategic of you.
Igbo's should shelf their Biafra agitations for now while they do the best in making their region the place where folks from the land of "Red Roofs" will also troop into. That will shame all my Yoruba people that they've been very very lazy and left their destinies in the hands of Igbo's to control by all these "Owomida" mentality that most have abandoned even good trades for and an over-bloated unsustainable life-styles.
With the movement of Igbos towards their Eldorado, Yoruba's will suffer a bit and recover from their spoilt-baby mentality.

Thank you for seeing reasons with me and still staying on point throughout your submission, I wish my brothers will listen.
We need to start laying foundation for our children else they will suffer more and will eventually Blame us for not having a foresight.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Appoints Iyuke Principal Of PTI / Buhari, Atiku Sign Accord On Polls Outcome Today / We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.