Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone (12325 Views)

South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN / Nothing To Show That South-east Is Part Of Nigeria - Okorocha / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by rummmy: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Of course, igbos are becoming wiser, I was marvelled to see an Igbo man build a highrise hotel with elevators in Enugu and also a 25 duplex estate in awka. Go to isikwuato and see the massive industrial city ugah is building there.
Ifeanyi ubah too cannot be left out
New end time crew member
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
We are happy the south east is developing and we want more of that. Please follow up on that by emigrating back to the east from yorubaland. We have also sought your exit so we can rebuild.

Cheers to my Igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Rossikk(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

I hate the senseless Yoruba bigots like you.
Meanwhile that you term me a tribalist doesn't take away a pin from me because your opinion is yours...
But telling all Igbo go and create a copy of Nairaland is a display of ignorance at its peak. Because you are indirectly pushing out investors from Nairaland.
Be reasonable
Who said I was a Yoruba? See how you jump to conclusions like the thoughtless dunce you are? Of course it makes no sense to hate Yorubas yet DEPEND on them for your forum communications.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rossikk:
Who said I was a Yoruba? See how you jump to conclusions like the thoughtless dunce you are? Of course it makes no sense to hate Yorubas yet DEPEND on them for your forum communications.
Oh!! Are you now ashamed of who you are, for not mentioning it to me??
Besides I came here as a Nairaland representative for the interest of the eastern region against people like you using same medium to propagate envy, hatred and jealousy for my people.
So like you are depending on a Yoruba forum communication and throwing tantrums on my personality. isn't it your own show of disgrace?, what a selfish hypocrite.
And what has your tribe achieved??
Like the Igbos can boast if Linda Ikeji. So tell me what you boast of.

8 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Anticabal: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Liberty90:
I have observed this also. The reason is simple: Nigeria will cease to exist very soon. The wise ones know this and are investing now before prices quadruple. Not just people in Diaspora, those in Lagos and North are also investing back home...preparing to relocate when it ceases to exist.

You be Igbo? you this annoying zombie. Abegi go siddon.
Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by codedslayer: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yeebhoes and there ways. They wont concentrate on there shitty thread but keep screaming SW, North everywhere. I love how Yoruba peeps ignore them like a rotten corpse. One that still live with his parent and have no single achievement in life said they need special army cos of jealous people. Buhahahahaha. Foolishness aint good for the health. Chai...

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Anticabal: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
I used to know a man that is worth billions ..he has a FIRM IN Lagos.. He was so confident of the love by the people that claim they are his (g)host in Lagos till oba of Lagos made that lagoon statement ...the man said that was an eye opener ...he has started pulling all his investment back to east

Also a friend was based in USA and he wanted to build a house in Lagos ..I advised him against it..he claimed one Nigeria ....I took him to a tour of nairaland so that he can read the anti igbo comments ..he read it and now changed his mind ...he has estate in enugu

All you need to do is take them on a tour of Nairaland ..if you can't do that ..just go to search and type igbo

That's all

Igbos are getting wiser now
Where is ugomba and peppyluv and asadike

My uncle in illinois who is a retire physician would have made a great mistake of pouring all his life-savings and investment in lagos if the 2015 election didn't happen. The hausa fulani and yorubas were ready to destroy this country and kill Ibos if Buhari had lost. He followed the election keenly and was shocked at the level of hate for the east, from the Oba's comments, Dr ariyo's to the anti-Ibo protests in lagos by urchins.

6 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by xmich(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blackfire:

i just don't know why my SW people are behaving like this, is this there character that made non indigenes(especially igbos) landlords in ologuneru, eleyele ibadan.
Somebody is considering his now unfavourable alliance with a particular person, another busy body wey the thing no concern go they shout 'NE-HE Ne- He' .... Wetin concern u.
Is the same attitude on NL that has now make igbos to start looking inward. On this thread one jobless- gbegiri- ile baba mi - brain was saying, he pray wahala to start, that he will just go and take over igbos properties... I was shocked... Now the igbos are now moving there gems home.

Few of u yoruba fools keep throwing ur jabs, until one day u will be left with the hausa- fulani in the ring. . .
On Wealth, education,and political power.
U insulted them 30 years ago they are poor , useless, now they are considerably 50 - 60 percent ok.
U cajoled them 30 years ,that they are illiterate , now jamb,gce, waec,school debate they are leading, while the SW struggle with borno state.. Yet shouting i get am before.

Now... For the final click of power, They are setting there political dominance in order.. Maybe in 10-20 years ... They will be in fore front.

Any child / people who depend on his father's/ former property/ success.. Will become miserable.

I am blackfire.

Seriously shouting I get am before forget say I get am before nobi property.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:

My uncle in illinois who is a retire physician would have made a great mistake of pouring all his investment in lagos if the 2015 election didn't happen. The hausa fulani and yorubas were ready to destroy this country and kill Ibos if Buhari had lost. He followed the election keenly and was shocked at the level of hate for the east, from the Oba's comments, Dr ariyo's to the anti-Ibo protests in lagos by urchins.

You know these yoruba doesnt know that they are helping Igbos abroad to know where to invest...they are indirectly saying igbos should invest in the east

With internet you can get the real information...not this one NIGERIA thing

Igbos are getting it wise..biko gwa onye obuna ka obute aku ya uno...onye obuna mebe investment na ani igbo ...biko gwa nwanne gi

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by xmich(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Sometimes i wonder if there's really anything like South-South, West-West, East-East... or its just some cooked up name... If only we set our differences aside and work as one true South-East, all this problems won't dare present themselves...
Kudos to all those who have started our region's development, turning it into a reality...

N.B i'm no fan of an e-war, only qoute me if you have something sensible to say.. peace smiley

Pls, I think is very necessary you make that research today.
From the picture below you can find out.

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by asadike(f): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
nne, Ban has been our names...you should get used to that...kedu ije...kedu nke na eme? ...kedu ife ikwuru ha jiri ban uo gi...mods ndia bu ndi uchu

nnam, odi nma. i simply spoke d truth. that allah bu ajo nmu o na kwafu obara.

4 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Anticabal: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

You know these yoruba doesnt know that they are helping Igbos abroad to know where to invest...they are indirectly saying igbos should invest in the east

Igbos are getting it wise..biko gwa onye obuna ka obute aku ya uno...onye obuna mebe investment na ani igbo ...biko gwa nwanne gi

God will continue to bless those who developed the world wide web for democratizing information Just imagine that we didn't have access to the internet, we would only be listening to the usual fake 'one nigeria' songs on NTA and other government-controlled and regulated media.

I also thank the UN for making the social media a fundamental human right of everyone just like right to life, shelter and food and I dare Buhari to try and truncate freedom of social media,even his zombie supporters will abandon him as their livelihoods depends on it.
Buhari will only get a government-regulated social media in Arewanistan where his almajiri can bow to him even if he shiits in their neck.

5 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Blackfire(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

All this things can they be accomplished by the ordinary faithful citizens.?
I know these are important but it requires huge amount of money though some are already on ground. And other ones are being considered the next of action by our political leaders.

But we as citizens should avail ourselves to protect our interest and represent ourselves well in the NA that's my point dude..

my guy we are saying the same thing, am just adding swagger to it, imagine a colony of army of SE click, with airports, seaport, refineries and so on to put them to use.

About the army... If i tell u this don't be suprise, 40 percent of igbos i met and ask about this army thing.. Said atleast in the next 10 -20 years they must ve atleast 1or 2 military personels.. Me once my kid is of age, army straight, whatever u guys are doing subconsciously me to i must join... Ejiro igbo agba oyen ocha.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by EasternActivist: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blackfire:

my guy we are saying the same thing, am just adding swagger to it, imagine a colony of army of SE click, with airports, seaport, refineries and so on to put them to use.

About the army... If i tell u this don't be suprise, 40 percent of igbos i met and ask about this army thing.. Said atleast in the next 10 -20 years they must ve atleast 1or 2 military personels.. Me once my kid is of age, army straight, whatever u guys are doing subconsciously me to i must join... Ejiro igbo agba oyen ocha.

You are there Bro. So on point. Sorry for not getting all your point at first.

4 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by omoelesa(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Make all of una relocate to the SE abeg,lagos is too congested.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by kettykin: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Charles soludo once described Anambra as a man who drives his car hard in no particular direction, from this saying we can summarise the south east as men who drive their SUV hard in no particular order or direction, the growth of the South-East is a haphazard growth in no particular direction and no particular speed.

If the south east gets more organised with economic segmentation and organisations, little investments would trigger much growth, most of the money spent in real estate should have been spent on equities, Investments and other businesses

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by ikeg7416: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oh!! Are you now ashamed of who you are, for not mentioning it to me??
Besides I came here as a Nairaland representative for the interest of the eastern region against people like you using same medium to propagate envy, hatred and jealousy for my people.
So like you are depending on a Yoruba forum communication and throwing tantrums on my personality. isn't it your own show of disgrace?, what a selfish hypocrite.
And what has your tribe achieved??
Like the Igbos can boast if Linda Ikeji. So tell me what you boast of.

Do you honestly believe that dumbass is not Yoruba. I mean dude, all you have to do was look at his past post for God sake. There is a reason that worthless,clan is called a bunch of coward for a reason. Even online, they are ashamed to say what's on their mind as themselves. They rather pretend to be wtf they are not. What's more cowardly than an I'll livered tribe that coward even a website where their identity is hidden?

Anyway, as for thread. I am actually proud SE have finally learned their lesson. Why invest in a land filled with miscreant, ritualists and arm robbers who are quick to lick their lips for your property? It's best to invest in your region and watch them drown as they are known for. After all, out of the Southwest, the only place productive is Lagos. Do we wonder why? If not for foreigners and non yoloba zoogerians, that entire waste will have zero state that's not highly dependent on the government for survival, not one

6 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
omoelesa:
Make all of una relocate to the SE abeg,lagos is too congested.

There is a place that they call ojota in Lagos you can get all those rickety Mazda buses that will take it to ikare..why must every Yoruba claimed Lagos

Lagos is no man land ...if you can't stand the heat ..pls bounce

We will so choke you ...we will so squeeze Lagos of economic benefits while we give you paltry owo da

Now run go carry placards to alausa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
kettykin:
Charles soludo once described Anambra as a man who drives his car hard in no particular direction, from this saying we can summarise the south east as men who drive their SUV hard in no particular order or direction, the growth of the South-East is a haphazard growth in no particular direction and no particular speed.

If the south east gets more organised with economic segmentation and organisations, little investments would trigger much growth, most of the money spent in real estate should have been spent on equities, Investments and other businesses

Give us what you mean by organization....Mr grammars

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
DauraDullardo:
There's a secret cult operating in this forum. Some members cannot be touched by the Mods no matter what they say and who they abuse. Take NgeneUkwenu for instance... He's free to abuse anyone and anything, the partisan mods will never lift a finger.

Viviangist created a thread this afternoon about Dave Umahi's strides in Ebonyi state. The recalcitrant NgeneUkwenu rushed in to abuse and call her Ashawoo. I reported that post and to my utmost shock and disbelief, that transgender has still not been sanctioned or banned. He's still posting in every thread and abusing IPOB and Biafra.

Please note... Mynd44, OAM4J, Seun. NgeneUkwenu must be sanctioned for breaking Rule 2.

Ike GA agwu ndi ara ahu

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
I used to know a man that is worth billions ..he has a FIRM IN Lagos.. He was so confident of the love by the people that claim they are his (g)host in Lagos till oba of Lagos made that lagoon statement ...the man said that was an eye opener ...he has started pulling all his investment back to east

Also a friend was based in USA and he wanted to build a house in Lagos ..I advised him against it..he claimed one Nigeria ....I took him to a tour of nairaland so that he can read the anti igbo comments ..he read it and now changed his mind ...he has estate in enugu

All you need to do is take them on a tour of Nairaland ..if you can't do that ..just go to search and type igbo

That's all

Igbos are getting wiser now
Where is ugomba and peppyluv and asadike
after typin "igbo man" in nairaland, nna check d response dia;
"Emeka sells mother 4 cup of palm wine"
"Chukwudi caught at china embassy tryin to smuggle in 124kg of crystal meth"
"Chichi rescued 4rm baby factory, impregnators on d run".

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by IkpuMmadu: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

grin

I don't have time for you

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by Emancipation: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
kettykin:

My brother, let me explain to you why I think that investing in real estate is a smart business move in the East.

1) Nigeria has a massive housing shortage; 17 million housing units needed to meet demand according to Ngozi okonjo Iweala

2) This housing demand is very high (apart from Lagos); in most eastern cities; with a rapidly growing population.

3) Property value in the east constantly go up due to this demand. My dad bought 4 plots of land in ABA in 1992 for N80K but sold it for N15.4 million in 2014. Do the math.

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by theDEVILisHERE: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

the way their lives are so messed up...I dont know what is actually happening to most yoruba kids these days...their reasoning is weird...I must say

It is not weird

Their fathers before them reasoned the same way

You can only give birth to your own kind

It's in the blood
Cause blood is thicker than water

6 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by bigfrancis21: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emancipation:

The advantage that Igbo land has is that over 90% its economy is supported by local investors. It has Very few foreign investors. This means that even in bad economy, the local investors don't run away unlike the foreign ones. That's why I like what obiano is doing which is focusing on attracting local/indigenous investors.

I like this comment.

1 Like

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by cheruv: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
We need people that have the interest of SE regions and Anioma at heart to start finding it a necessity to start joining the Nigerian army for the main purpose of protecting the interest of the region.

I know this will be difficult, but it requires sacrifice, determination and love to see the curbing of the shortchange in Nigeria force, especially the recruited that are primarily envious of the region and her people.

Let's play these envious miscreants in the forces to their game

Cc: Ikpummadu, buddamonk, chino11, cheruv, liberty, blackfire #whayasay
Enrollment into the army is good... But in addition we should've our own "Hizballa" which would be clandestinely funded by our Diaspora.
The present crop of elites we've now are traitors and should be done away with when the time comes. What we need as leaders are Igbo nationalists like Mbakwe, Okpara etc not cowards who kill their people bkos abuja wills it angry

3 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by somegirl1: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rossikk:
Seun's business is not dependent on hateful tribalists like you and the other imbec.ile whose name I can't be bothered to recollect. Again, since you hate Yorubas so much, why not get your backside off depending on them for your internet communication? Just like you hate other ethnic groups yet you go and settle in their lands and make money off them.

Actually it is. Traffic plays a huge role in the success or failure of online forums, just like blogs. All types of people and comments, especially controversial ones, are of utmost importance in this kind of business.
If Seun considered it important to stop the tribal wars on here, he would have done so very easily a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone by codedslayer: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

grin

Lmaooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government / Julius Berger To Open Diversions On Lagos/ibadan Expressway During Yuletide—frsc / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.