Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (74998 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
abeg make dem dress up that baby to fit her new status, she is now the daughter of a celebrity not a bread seller

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by sukkot: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
chimkaire:
embarassed he husband should please stay outta the picture embarassed
Form 'busy' if nothing sad cool
gbenu buruku soun arabinrin yi

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by gfullmoon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fame has a prize but no matter the price it's better than poverty. Olajumoke please take note that more richer men will try all they can to get on your Down Low. It's ego thing, some men are funny, their stock in trade are getting laid female celebrities with irresistible cash/gift offers. And brag same to their Billionaires friends who will also wants to "register ". The more they "register " or fail to "register"the more they malign you before the public. As for your husband tolerating funny calls and outings are the realities he should accepts. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Bloggz74(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=LadyVerah post=43237212]plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o[/quote

]My brother her knockles arre f******ed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by laraakin: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yea, her knuckles still need some work but this is all new. Give her some time mehn. Plus why must she be compared to beyonce, i dont get
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by COLDMIND(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Walai the husband Don turn to house wife...wife.. AKA Iyawo sad
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
whos this olajumoke everywhere her name doesn't ring a bell and any where i see her thread i will see prayer comments like Jesus must locate me this year haba please can a kind brother or anty tell me how she became a celebrity overnight tnx in advance

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by greggng: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chai why doidnt I see this bread seller to marry before her life turn around. I for don be husband of a celeb now.I envy the husband I don't mind carry her hand bag afterall wat God has joined together let no man put asunder

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Heineken(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nobody wey no fit to make am.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chai the husband is now Panny.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by okooloyun1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o
Judging by her knuckles, I think so
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Guyman02: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Abeg make una transform the husband also to look like Jay-Z abeg na beg I deg o.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Omolola1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na wa oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Wicked People. Cant they buy new cloths for the husband too ?

The wife is making enuf money to cloth her husband. If a total stranger could get her this far, it shouldn't be hard for her to help her husband except she is looking for something else.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
ademega:
the husband is now the Nanning.. too bad but e no mean money NA the koko
serves him right
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
abi ooo.... lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
This man dey fall hand. Why is he following the babe up and down like gbewudani.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

the man that was not there when she was hawking bread ? the woman is merciful

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nykirjuliette(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
She is beautiful but I pity her husband small...
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by poj(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
laugh wan kill me with your comment

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
I JUST HOPE SHE WONT TURN HER HUSBAND INTO BABY CARRIER

LEAST I FORGET, WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO CHANGE HER FUTURE USING HER COLOUR AS AN INSTRUMENT OF CHANGE#SHE IS A NIGERIAN OOO NOT OYINBO PEPPER OO

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by collinx(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Did anybody notice the colour separation happening here! Her fingers confirms that bleaching things are on! Pity..
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by owumzy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why are knuckles burn likes dat?
Na bleaching?
Just being curious please no hard feelings smiley
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
na the husband i dey fell for,i pray she doesnt dump him later
Just now self...
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ghost447:
Just now self...
how do u mean
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
I beg you to sustain this which you are giving to her.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by vaca1: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Abeyjide: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

u are right,cos av been seeing same cloth on him all the time.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
so hilarious! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Philinho(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
so her husband no deserve make-up? hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ayodayg(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
She bleaching already? I pray she won't regret this sudden fame... Just like lottery
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by seun1960(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
ok na...so na d guy go dey carry pikin now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.