Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (75001 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by toprealman: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Wicked People. Cant they buy new cloths for the husband too ?
Is he naked? What's wrong with the one he is wearing?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by stubbornman(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
the guy just dey follow her like driver....one day she go remember say him no reach standard
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Godsate: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
may my success story surprise my enemies like hers IJN amen.

Amen.

Omo to fine!
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Una see, na so her husband take turn to houseboy so, Nor bi me talk am oo.

Na one guy wey dey near me talk am.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by U2ice(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
na the husband i dey fell for,i pray she doesnt dump him later

Or even get too busy...
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
GOD bless you for this post.see how the guy looks somehow even the child sef

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ezebinugwu21: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
please give the man a break before some celebraty will steal her heart now,
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by FISHMOONEY: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Believe me the architect of all the jumoke thing needs the husband to be around for now just to sell the girls as a complete package...The dude doesn't have a mind of his own probably poverty and ignorance have ravaged the thinking part of his brain...

I see people that are being used...I pity the husband....his jumoke has moved on and him staying around is just a script unfolding..

abeg make them use better products take care of the baby na...

why do I think that jumoke maybe regretting having a baby and husband now she is famous..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o
Gbam
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Kirinwa: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yes shes beautiful no doubt but I seem to lose appetite anytime I see the husband's face cos it seems like he's suffering slowly.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Kirinwa: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

I feel sad. Hope Olajumoke remember his husband and take good care of him.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Kirinwa: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
chimkaire:
embarassed he husband should please stay outta the picture embarassed
Form 'busy' if nothing sad cool

What God has joined together.Dont tarfer.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by emonkey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
See her knuckles! Ayama.. angry

Haba! Get a life. Jealousy is a terrible thing o grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nienie(f): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha very funny cheesy

wink
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by byvan03: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
I just hope he treated her well prior to her wind of change. if not,i can't guarantee that this man will be in the picture for long. Good care can be amazing, beauty is showing up little by little.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by byvan03: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
I wonder why people are complaining. If he cannot win the bread, can't he babysit his own baby for his wife to win some bread on his behalf? He can't be poor and be a wizard nah, if you can't win, let the person that can take over. He needs to stop following her around though.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by jaksabbey(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think it's better if the husband can stay out @least form busy, find sometin doing before he become a bug on her and ppl start cooking storys
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by fairygeh(f): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why is her husband now following her about like a gberudani husband. Success has many fathers , failure is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by talktonase(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i pray so too oh! Fame can craze people head honestly.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by talktonase(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
since when did he also become a model?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sammiel:
why is the hubby always looking helpless? Abi the wind of change ne
the man's ego has been humbled and buried-chai! He is now the house-husband grin
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

They don't care about him or the kids.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Otsealu1(f): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
She no dey fit carry her baby again, so so husband come dey carry the baby. Hmmmmmmm money sha, i trust say the man for don halla make she carry baby if no be say she don turn celeb. Lolz
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by adewalesamuel(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
where are the entourage in that pix where are the entourage in that pix
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Qualer: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
MummyTehillah:
I pray fame doesn't affect her marital home and status.

it won't, he's got her back!

damn, you are hot number... looking all shades of sexy with those locks! kiss

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
emonkey:

Haba! Get a life. Jealousy is a terrible thing o grin grin
Hehehehe grin

undecided undecided I'm not jealous!
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

You mean the irresponsible husband that allows his wife to turn Ajala bread seller and sex machine? I hate this type of men.

Abeg explain the sex machine part
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by seenter84: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
The husband don turn nanny
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Electronzeez(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
duduade:
Every where I see this man carrying the daughter
Doesn't he have a job to go back to...

Abi which kain man be this

Loooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by brightnelly(f): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
See knuckles!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
jumoke be looking like Queen bey... while her husband be
looking like RAFIKI in lion king.... not fair tho.... embarassed

I wasn't ready!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.