Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (75000 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by neweraomo: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Wicked People. Cant they buy new cloths for the husband too ?
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by mildflame: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
LadyVerah:
plz o... is she bleaching already na wa o

I tire O! Haba who de make her de get FANTA face n COCACOLA hand, egbami O

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
how do u mean
She would likely abandon him sooner than expected because most Nigerian women/celebrities can hardly manage success.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ernydouling(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
it think she's focused. LoL

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ernydouling(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think she's focused. LoL

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
na husband de carry pikin now?
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ldee12(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pray they don't ruin her marriage and life...
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Emmatdayo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ghost447:
She would likely abandon him sooner than expected because most Nigerian women/celebrities can hardly manage success.
no be lie
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

You mean the irresponsible husband that allows his wife to turn Ajala bread seller and sex machine? I hate this type of men.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
Lmao na wa una o

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
tjark1:
na husband de carry pikin now?
na so we see am o. Na she be landlady. Em be house husband smiley
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:
he's always wearing that shirt, dude has gone from being a husband to house boy.... SMH
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
may my success story surprise my enemies like hers IJN amen.
and I pray you don't make your husband carry your child around just like Jumoke's.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pity this man-
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by teeghurl(f): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
What's with the dark knuckles? Bleaching already? angry
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Sharon4u(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tis husby been falling hands since the days of Adam,the pikin and husby looking like suffer head. shocked[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by alaskido(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why the husband dey follow her everywhere she dey go? Abi him dey fear make sharp guys no corner him wife. Him don turn to bodyguard be dat o. I bet you say him don fall in love all over again as she is looking more pretty.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by SURElee(f): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
BigJakie:
Nice... but this her husband sef no get work?

Maybe the husband don become her Manager.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Drugs lurking in the corner. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by salt1: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
whos this olajumoke everywhere her name doesn't ring a bell and any where i see her thread i will see prayer comments like Jesus must locate me this year haba please can a kind brother or anty tell me how she became a celebrity overnight tnx in advance

Olajumoke is the newest sensation of rags to riches story.
She was selling bread when a producer's camera caught her in the background (photo-bomb)
The picture looked like it was planned; as if she was a model that many people started asking about her.
They located her and the rest is history: from bread seller to a super model with series of endorsements

Does this help a little? If not, use google. Even CNN has a story on Olajumoke the bread seller-turned model

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
salt1:

Olajumoke is the newest sensation of rags to riches story.
She was selling bread when a producer's camera caught her in the background (photo-bomb)
The picture looked like it was planned; as if she was a model that many people started asking about her.
They located her and the rest is history: from bread seller to a super model with series of endorsements

Does this help a little? If not, use google. Even CNN has a story on Olajumoke the bread seller-turned model
wao awe inspiring story can this be called the handwork of God, or luck or the careless camera man because this doesn't happen often. shes truly beautiful though, poverty and neglect is very bad anyone can become a god if brushed up with money, timaya with his once bulgy eyes and ugly face is an example
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by princezzlolly(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
They shld be putting d baby in day care if she hasn't started schooling instead of carrying her around

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Ignyte(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Has anybody realised that her Husband is the official baby carrier in all the pictures??

That's what happens when your wife blow pass you.

... smh... Linda Ikeji is somewhere now thinking about why she never marry. When you blow soteh u buy mansion for banana island, who you think say go carry pickin for ya...
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by repogirl(f): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmm, this one that the man is always carrying the baby..... I hope he wouldn't start feeling emasculated soon.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tundebabs01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good for her but she should apply wisdom#a broken character is d worst bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
I pity her husband, their marriage will never be the same again.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nienie:
The wind of glory no touch her husband?
Hahaha very funny cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Ogundaretrust(f): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
dis z indee a story of grass to grace.....eda o ma laropin o
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ib22003(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
just imagine the so call fresh girls that were are bread customers then,they will be forming boss then
ajokebelle:
Some people will almost commit suicide seeing her picture/ news.
Ride on girl.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Una no deh follow transform her husband too? undecided
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by wristbangle: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Atlantian:

I tire ooh!
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by sinola(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Towncrier247:
Wow

SEE THE REST HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/olajumoke-looking-like-beyonce-as-she.html

ewooo,she has turned her husband to eternal baby sitter.poor man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.