Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (74995 Views)

Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin

undecided undecided I'm not jealous!
It shows from ones utterances & conduct.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mekwen:
It shows from ones utterances & conduct.
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
chimkaire:
embarassed he husband should please stay outta the picture embarassed
Form 'busy' if nothing sad cool
. pls, who is she?
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
They don finally turn her hubby to nanny. Adisa agbomojo
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nienie:
wink
It is well sha.. Hope u good?
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nienie(f): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
It is well sha.. Hope u good?
yeah..I'm great
you?
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ooshinibos: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Towncrier247:
Photo Of Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce As She Steps Out With Her Entourage

Check her out feeling herself...lol. She's totally transformed...looking like Beyonce with her entourage. That's her husband carrying their daughter.

Like Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Blue Ivy; Like Olajumoke, her husband and daughter.....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/olajumoke-looking-like-beyonce-as-she.html

wow ...you are really a Nigerian O , how can you compare this to Beyoncé ..
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nienie:
yeah..I'm great you?
I'm just fine.. What's up for boys dis nyt? cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by ib2015: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Why cant they dress the husband and child appropriately!
Mr man, take your wife away from this sham before u loose her to these fake people
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by micky2004: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Oluwa emi na fe ra range o,Dangote (sorry Olajumoke)o lori meji na beg i dey beg o,Olorun Oba.I just pray dat God in his infinite mercy will remember me like he remember dis lady,amen.pls let somebody dat love me in Nairaland shout a loud AMEN.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by CodeHouse: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
na the husband i dey fell for,i pray she doesnt dump him later

With the way it is going, it is certain, time will tell
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Nienie(f): 1:33am On Feb 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm just fine.. What's up for boys dis nyt? cheesy
sleep
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Bennysmart1(f): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Haba!if de luv her so much,y nt also transform de husbnd n dauta atleast 2 sum level,is nt fair na
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43249678]

it won't, he's got her back!

damn, you are hot number... looking all shades of sexy with those locks! kiss[/quote

Thank you. My dreads are four years old.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by RillJ(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Mr. 'Olajumoke' (Mr Husband), isn't time you get a job? How long will you be trailing her!
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Qualer: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=MummyTehillah post=43262838][/quote]

wow! that length in 4 years!! shocked you must be living the good life #betachoppins
if i knew your location, i for don come pay your bride price with jara on top wink grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43263316]

wow! that length in 4 years!! shocked you must be living the good life #betachoppins
if i knew your location, i for don come pay your bride price with jara on top wink grin grin

The jara for make brain. Anyway thanks for the compliments, na God ooooooooo. It is longer now and I don't intend cutting it.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Qualer: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=MummyTehillah post=43263506][/quote]

you welcome! my subtle proposal was subtly deflected grin ok now!!!
abeg, you no get sister wey hot like you make i come marry am sharp sharp cool
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by falansa: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Qualer:

dude is looking like the hired help! even carrying pikin join sufferhead! grin grin angry

God bless you. just spoke my mind
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2016
see as the oga of the house finally turn to house maid of one bread seller ... chai see what money and fame can do, I pity the man.... reasons I love guys from 5% region, they can't stoop 2low because of money, instead he will try to hustle hard to balance the gab.... my wife will remain 50times poorer than me.... personally I can't take such rubbish....... Westerns self
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Qualer:

you welcome! my subtle proposal was subtly deflected grin ok now!!!
abeg, you no get sister wey hot like you make i come marry am sharp sharp cool

Ehya I no get na daughter I get and she just be 6years old .
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Qualer: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
MummyTehillah:

Ehya I no get na daughter I get and she just be 6years old .

yerima ti take over! grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Irishrena1:

Abeg explain the sex machine part

Abi the man kpus no dey work?
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Qualer:

yerima ti take over! grin grin grin

Which yerima no be make I use that in periwinkle like penis do killishi give am make him chop.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Qualer: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
MummyTehillah:

Which yerima no be make I use that in periwinkle like penis do killishi give am make him chop.

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=43267212][/quote]

How u take sense am.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

Abi the man kpus no dey work?
I said pls explain and you got me more confused.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Irishrena1:

I said pls explain and you got me more confused.

He turned the girl to sex machine, just take a look at her breast, the man kept squeezing it all night long,have you take closer look at her azz,Do you know the most style the man love, he does it over and over without giving the girl a single rest, I watch the video were the girl was ranting about over sexual dependence from her dummy husbi.

I think you are satisfied now.
Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by Irishrena1(f): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

He turned the girl to sex machine, just take a look at her breast, the man kept squeezing it all night long,have you take closer look at her azz,Do you know the most style the man love, he does it over and over without giving the girl a single rest, I watch the video were the girl was ranting about over sexual dependence from her dummy husbi.

I think you are satisfied now.

shocked shocked shocked You're narrating it like you saw it first hand. I throway salute for you. This got me rolling on the floor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) by booksrite(f): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
You're narrating it like you saw it first hand. I throway salute for you. This got me rolling on the floor

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.