Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (9416 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by kaziblake(f): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
But I haven't seen you! I've searched and seeked you out for 3 weeks.

And you have brightened my day when happenstance brought you here this morning to me wink
I rarely comment because of softappless,tired of the guy,he is really frustrating me.

Always mentioning my name for bad and not good,thinking of deactivating.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by SFTW: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2016
This seem like a good piece of shit only that I can't biy it you know why? I can't be attached ro a lady alone, I love exploration.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

Iro nla!! Some peeps might even start thinking its true grin

Lol even better
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheEnQuirer: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2016
kaziblake:
I rarely comment because of softappless,tired of the guy,he is really frustrating me.

Deactivating? Don't even think of it!!! If you go, then I'll plunge into flight with you.
But why contemplate that because of the plagiarising OP who doesn't have enough brains to support his desires!!! His opinions you shouldn't care about. He doesn't matter and is of no relevance.

You brighten the lights here,babe. Stay on
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2016
BumBae:

Lol even better
Really? Ur admirers/boo's will be disappointed oo tongue

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by kaziblake(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Deactivating? Don't even think of it!!! If you go, then I'll plunge into flight with you.
But why contemplate that because of the plagiarising OP who doesn't have enough brains to support his desires!!! His opinions you shouldn't care about. He doesn't matter and is of no relevance.

You brighten the lights here,babe. Stay on
okay..thanks smiley
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheEnQuirer: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
kaziblake:
okay..thanks smiley
That's my Sunshine wink
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by PunterTim(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trash! Sissies thread.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Fkforyou(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one....@ OP

But I think one has to have some form of attraction towards her first, if not, it becomes manipulation and when she finds out it can be disastrous.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
kaziblake:

Why would you think about doing such??
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by swagifted(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

gerarahie joor!...was I referrin to u?
just refer yourself to the religion section.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by romme2u: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:
can u guys even do wifout sex self?....I hate guys who always talk about sex like its dere life!....can't u open a profitable thread

*makes signs of d cross and walks out!*
tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox / Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.