Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? (9783 Views)

HELP!!! Atinuke Slapped Me Because I Could Not Perform Well (pictures) / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? / Would You slam Your Ex-girlfriend If Her Husband Can No Longer Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 8:01am On May 23, 2008
This is a real issue in most marriages. What will you do if you discovered on your wedding night and beyound that your husband you married can not perform at all in bed. Will u divorce him immediately, continue to endure or look elsewhere for what is lacking. Your view is needed pls because it can happen to anyone out there.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Godalone(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2008
There is nothing like divorce here,the wedding has to be annulled.The guy in question was unfaithful during the courtship.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by NubianQ(f): 12:01pm On May 23, 2008
Explore other options like toys and stuff,

i dunno, its a hard one but divorcing him would be hard, but personally i always test before i Drive!

so if that happens to me , hmmmmm thats the hardest question to answer.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by banni: 12:17pm On May 23, 2008
NubianQ:

Explore other options like toys and stuff,

i don't know, its a hard one but divorcing him would be hard, but personally i always test before i Drive!

so if that happens to me , hmmmmm thats the hardest question to answer.
This is one thing against marrying as a virgin.You have not tested him.Best to wait till you guys are planning the introduction then test him in bed.If all goes bad then you can explore and see if its fixable .If not then at least you can dump in time.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2008
the simple fact and truth is,i can't be wt a man that cannot perform,its better i divorce him before i look outside,because looking outside while married to him is called adultery and that is one sin i don't want to get myself involved in
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Frando29(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2008
Get tortoise shit, mix it with aligator pepper and rub on it. You will be surprised at the healing this thing can perform. grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by RampantT(f): 3:26pm On May 23, 2008
Ehrrrrrrrrm. . .this is a hard one o

But why would I marry a man that can't perform in the first place?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by quadrant4: 4:43pm On May 27, 2008
What if you don't know prior to your wedding what will u do when you eventually find out
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2008
What if you don't know prior to your wedding what will u do when you eventually find out

the simple fact and truth is,i can't be wt a man that cannot perform,its better i divorce him before i look outside,because looking outside while married to him is called adultery and that is one sin i don't want to get myself involved in

my above statement has answered ur question
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2008
nawa o, i will cry and pray  cry cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2008
undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by buzyDiva(f): 4:50pm On May 27, 2008
@topic,

more reason why u suppose test drive before u buy a car to see if it fits your ideal car or not.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by replenish(f): 5:00pm On May 27, 2008
This one na hard question oh.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Bblak(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2008
It will be my worst nightmare o my husband ke Heaven forbids sad
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 27, 2008
No need to panic, mix some agbo jedijedi for him, then let him drink it 16 times a day for three months, and he shouldn't even touch u or u touch him, no love making.

Two days after the 3rd month, go and write ur wills, becos he will not only perform, he would cripple U.

For more information contact Dr. Ayeni
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2008
Well you divorce him immediately. The marriage stands nullified because the guy was not honest. He should have told you before the wedding day. chikena!
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by sheniqua: 7:14pm On May 27, 2008
I would encourage him to see a urologist ie doctors specialized in "male issues".
There's a lot of help out there.
I would support him through it hoping and praying that the tiger wakes up.
If it doesn't work I would still love and stay married to him,adopt children and we'll use other ways to achieve sexual satisfaction.
There's more to life than erections.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by cescky(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2008
@post
do you have that prob cry

sheniqua:

I would encourage him to see a urologist ie doctors specialized in "male issues".
There's a lot of help out there.
I would support him through it hoping and praying that the tiger wakes up.
If it doesn't work I would still love and stay married to him,adopt children and we'll use other ways to achieve sexual satisfaction.

ur a rare gem kiss
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by sheniqua: 7:42pm On May 27, 2008
jennykadry:

Jenny I'm suprised to hear you say this.
Do you know men can develop erectile dysfunction just like that
Are you telling me you'll divorce my brother if he stops performing maximally when it's not his fault rather than seek help?
Is it then OK for a man to divorce his wife after a double mastectomy from breast cancer?
Or drop her when she developes certain gynecological problems that make sex uncomfortable rather than see her through it?

Thank God I have a man who answers whenever I call lipsrsealed
The most important thing is that I love him and no matter what,I'll stand by him.
And he feels exactly the same way about me
What did we take our vows for?
That's what love is.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Dreloaded(f): 7:50pm On May 27, 2008
osisi, dont make jenny feel bad now for spekaing her mind truthfully na

Besides she's still pretty young, who wnats to deal witha dead horse.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Suntemi(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2008
buzyDiva:

@topic,

more reason why u suppose test drive before u buy a car to see if it fits your ideal car or not.

I go really like date someone like u. I think I like that.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Dreloaded(f): 8:03pm On May 27, 2008
anyway I've yet to understand those who get married without getting a through physical.

The same people that used to scream "divorce your wifeb for not having blood on tthe matrimonal bed" are the ones that expect women to be "understanding" when it comes to erectile dysfunction

The irony.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by 4Him1(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2008
sheniqua:

A man is basically useless without an erection. Women may be able to cope but for a man . . . impossible.
I cant imagine how such a fellow feels not being able to get it up. We thank God sha.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by adminlo: 8:09pm On May 27, 2008
what is this world turning into, is this a sex sex crared world.
what happens to intimacy, companionship, friendship and shsring. sex is not everything. there are other ways to profess love or or be intimate with ur man or woman
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 27, 2008
hmm. . .

how does a woman define 'performance'?

is it

quality,
duration,
ability to get it up,
abilty to get it up (again)

assuming both parties are  virgins, there shouldn't be any issues since neither has a benchmark available

the problem arises when a guy or gal has had accomplished partners in the past.

all men can bonk, but some men can bonk better than others

i think it may not be so much an issue of the guy cannot perform as it is an issue of he cannot do me like  so and so did

this is  a perspective based on a couple i know. the wife had this bad boy boyfriend in school - uu know the type - great boyfriend, but hopleless as husband material. the dude she's married to is stable and all that - but nowhere near her ex between the sheets, and it is driving the lady crazy . to make matters worse, her husband seems to be the conservative kind - no trips downtown, no alternative positions ( as long as madam is on top , there is no need for a guy to perform - madam will get there by herself grin)

i guess thats the solution, as long as you can convnce your husband to 'let you ride' ( you know naija men - some  will wonder at this oyinbo foolishness - though few wonder at other oyinbo foolishness like BJs) your performance issues should be resolved

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by 9cent(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2008
@poster, what will u do if you figure out your wife is barren?, grin grin, kick hee ass away or something?
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by DrFerlie(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2008
4 Him:

A man is basically useless without an erection. Women may be able to cope but for a man . . . impossible.
I can't imagine how such a fellow feels not being able to get it up. We thank God sha.

A man is not useless basically because of erectile dyfunctioning. there are ways out:
He can always use Love Machine to satisfy his wife.
He can go for TESA ( surgical removal of sperm from testis) if he wants to have his own biological children.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by 4Him1(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

A man is not useless basically because of erectile dyfunctioning. there are ways out:
He can always use Love Machine to satisfy his wife.
He can go for TESA ( surgical removal of sperm from testis) if he wants to have his own biological children.

Try neutering yourself and then see whether you will be happy with your own suggestions.
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by DrFerlie(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2008
4 Him:

Try neutering yourself and then see whether you will be happy with your own suggestions.

Why wouldn't I be happy?? At least I can satisfy my wife and have my own children as other men do.

Do you want him to hang himself??
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Esss(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2008
:-x
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 27, 2008
Take him to the hospital. . .
Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by buzyDiva(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2008
sun_temi:

I go really like date someone like u. I think I like that.

sorry but u ain't ma type!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romantic Discussion / See what his p*nis now looks like, after m^sturbating for 10yrs (Pic) / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.