Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing (583 Views)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by viewflux(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"

"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"

"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."

"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"

She was mute.....

~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by rottennaija(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is what you call epic

1 Like

Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by tempem: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
That illustration is dope.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by stanboy28(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Epic

1 Like

Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Actually indecent dressing makes guys think every girl is an intimacy gadget.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ipad Logic That Drives Home The Lesson Of Indecnt Dressing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Meh. iPad scratch protectors are always transparent. I don't see the relation here unless you mean girls should start wearing see-through clothes.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do?? / Guys How Powerful Is "I Trust You"? / How To Recognize Lazy People Before Getting Involved With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.