Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times (19184 Views)

Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance (2) (3) (4)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Do you know Jonathan, the Clueless Ineffectual Buffoon, once said Boko Haram are his siblings and as such he can't send the army to wipe out his family (BH)??
Jonathan was an incompetent man, right??... Why do you people use the incompetence of Jonathan to defend the short coming of Buhari?... Is this not an era of 'change'??... That's why I'm laughing at y'all who say there's change. In fact, there is - Negative change.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by caselessogbuagu: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The Dullardist in chief once said it's a shame for other countries to help us combat terrorism. Why is Buhari such a foolish hypocrite?
The difference between the help BUHARI is getting and that of Jonathan is; Jonathan went looking for help when the morale of our military was at its lowest ebb , corruption reign supreme, dasuki was on rampage, boko Haram had parts of our territory under their control , he was clueless, he displays buffoonery at will...but BUHARI went looking for help when all these anomalies have been reversed and confidence restored in the international community. Jonathan went cap-in-hand to beg for help without proving to them that he can manage the help well, but like they highlighted in the report, BUHARI is seen as winning the war , so they are now coming to share in the glory cos they have seen a man who could bring the victory and has demonstrated that.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Oladimejyyy(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
They don't need to waste their time, Boko leader, their commander and their founder is Buhari..

Boko Haram is dead.. .the remaining ones Now are just the misguided elements that got over drowned in power.. .

But they will soon round them up.

Most of them has been granted Amnesty and integrated into the Army....

That group were the ones that deciminatd the Shiites as part of their Dialogue agreements.
Buratai was also the commander and one of the main Oga for Boko Haram.

Nigerians do you remember the Place called Orange Market in MARARABA NASARAWA STATE where the first discovered a Boko member with Millions of Dollars in cash.. That place is Buratai house, but the media and the presidency intentionally skipped that.

Boko Haram case is closed.
If i curse you now the mod go ban me...dont you deserve curseis it a crime to hear good news about PMB and keep quite...ipod sha them go just open their big mouth

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
[s]The difference between the help BUHARI is getting and that of Jonathan is; Jonathan went looking for help when the morale of our military was at its lowest ebb , corruption reign supreme, dasuki was on rampage, boko Haram had parts of our territory under their control , he was clueless, he displays buffoonery at will...but BUHARI went looking for help when all these anomalies have been reversed and confidence restored in the international community. Jonathan went cap-in-hand to beg for help without proving to them that he can manage the help well, but like they highlighted in the report, BUHARI is seen as winning the war , so they are now coming to share in the glory cos they have seen a man who could bring the victory and has demonstrated that.[/s]

Hypocrisy at its peak, Get those Almajiri boys and tell them those lies.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Oladimejyyy(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
Gradually and surely we are seeing the results of the 'junketting President'.
Where someone went to and was rejected, another MAN went to same place and was accepted and supported. This is what we called presidential grace and that's what makes the difference.
Though not a good news for naysayers especially the IPOBians.
Guy chop knuckle

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Oladimejyyy(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hypocrisy at its peak, Get those Almajiri boys and tell them those lies.
Nonsense

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Progressive01(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan was an incompetent man, right??... Why do you people use the incompetence of Jonathan to defend the short coming of Buhari?... Is this not an era of 'change'??... That's why I'm laughing at y'all who say there's change. In fact, there is - Negative change.
We aren't comparing per se, we are just putting forward recorded history to show you guys are being overly emotional and hypocritical. Your candidate lost and has moved on enjoying his life, but you lot just can't appear to be willing, for a second, to move an inch from the past.

Now that you said what you said and I responded as I did (using that pic), what would you think of the Ineffectual Perpetual Buffoon??

See yaself? smiley

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
If i curse you now the mod go ban me...dont you deserve curseis it a crime to hear good news about PMB and keep quite...ipod sha them go just open their big mouth

So that truth I listed there dey purge you or what..

I only openned your eyes as to who and what the BokoHaram are and you think I care about who you curse of not..

The moniker is not a human being and you can only be wasting ur time cursing it.. .

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
We aren't comparing per se, we are just putting forward recorded history to show you guys are being overly emotional and hypocritical. Your candidate lost and has moved on enjoying his life, but you lot just can't appear to be willing, for a second, to move an inch from the past.

Now that you said what you said and I responded as I did (using that pic), what would you think of the Ineffectual Perpetual Buffoon??

See yaself? smiley

So you're comparing a competent man and a "clueless" one? grin

Funny you, No wonder Buhari is a certified dullard still blaming his predecessor, Bros, JONA IS GONE!!!.... It's you guys that keeps bringing his matter up. Meanwhile, Have you blamed GEJ today

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by SeverusSnape(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Nonsense
Abeg insult me. grin
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

Suspected IPOBian!
As usual when the argument is beyond your comprehension, just shout IPOB or just blame GEJ

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by goodlifehyd(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2016
caselessogbuagu:

"technically defeated" is the term.

If you are thirsty and you drink a bottle of water and your thirst is quenched, does that mean you don't need water again?
most of those buffoons lack understanding, this same set of people called the president a dullard and none of them could understand the meaning of "technically defeated"

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by caselessogbuagu: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2016
goodlifehyd:
most of those buffoons lack understanding, this same set of people called the president a dullard and none of them could understand the meaning of "technically defeated"
I just can't understand them.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by meccuno: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't trust the U.S

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Progressive01(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Listen to your senseless analogy, If neighboring countries don't help, Then who will?... The last time I checked, the Neighbouring countries know the terrain even more than the Nigerian Army.

Well, I'm not surprised you came up with this lame defence, Zombies will defend anything.
You say "senseless" yet you fail to see where I wrote smaller countries leading the fight..."

Most of you just crawl around here like vipers with so much hatred in your stomach you could barely breathe. You fret, and bemoan any good news reported about the country and get into an uncontrollable frenzy of ecstasy at the sound of bad news.

I keep wondering what kind of upbringing a child might have had to grow up with such broken character devoid of love, affection, accommodation, tolerance and charity.

Even renown sociopaths would be scared shitless by the horror your person portends, even unto yourself.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by AtlanticBreeze: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2016
diasporaman:
Why now? When the boko haram boys has been grossly decimated by the Nigerian army. They want to take glory in our story.
whereas boko haram attacked yesterday, destroyed a police station and killed many. That boko haram has been decimated is one of Buhari's many lies

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Progressive01(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So you're comparing a competent man and a "clueless" one? grin

Funny you, No wonder Buhari is a certified dullard still blaming his predecessor, Bros, JONA IS GONE!!!.... It's you guys that keeps bringing his matter up. Meanwhile, Have you blamed GEJ today
Dude you have no argument. First you seem to have a very poor understanding of english language, hence one's need to explain something so basic over a thousand times for the pen to drop.

Dispense with the smileys. Makes you come off as "ASGTR". Whenever one keeps repeating them, I become too damn sure exactly the opposite of what the smileys say is what they are actually doing.

Have a nice day.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by LordVarys: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd_44 the biggest story of the day should obviously be on the front page
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by wilcox(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Who US help? Make dem no come we no want.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by drss(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2016
aha e don dey happen o! africom loading. d zoo will soon be balkanized like libya.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Blackops(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2016
They started the war on terror they should always be at the forefront to end it in every nook and cranny of the world. Its just that some bastards will always exploit such conflicts to enrich there arms merchandise.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by drss(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
Gradually and surely we are seeing the results of the 'junketting President'.
Where someone went to and was rejected, another MAN went to same place and was accepted and supported. This is what we called presidential grace and that's what makes the difference.
Though not a good news for naysayers especially the IPOBians.
for ur infomation dis is good news for us. american troops in zoogeria will help balkanize d zoo. ask iraq.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Can the fvcking US of A just stay away from nigeria? We're kinda busy and don't need your help
Nothing you do is geniune, i'm very sure they will plant CIA spy inside those troops they are sending to come and monitor nigeria's economy and security.

Daily reminder that anything the USA touches turns to dust.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by drss(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Ali Modu Sheriff would be sweating in his pants now. The days of PDP military wing are numbered.
u mean northern military wing. attack on boko is an attack on d north - buari dullard
remember

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by davidif: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
kaorama:
To do what? Well, think they are already in Nigeria. But why this sudden interest in Nigeria when the activities of Boko Haram have waned cosiderably after the emergence of a Nigerian President from the north? We are yet to know the real reason behind the fall out between GEJ govt and Obama.

So you believe everything you hear from the news abi? Has it ever occurred to you that the military spokes people could possibly be not be telling the full truth?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Tripleclick(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
I REMEMBER WHEN USA SOILDERS CAME TO NIGERIA UNDER GEJ ADMIN... APC DEMONIC PARTY AGENTS AND NORTHERNERS START WAILING AND WERE ACCUSING JONA OF TRYING TO DISTABILISE THEIR REGION AND ASK JONA TO SEND THEM BACK!!!!

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nascad: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Coming to do what? We don't need them because we have technically defeated Boko Haram.

I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51