Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times (19185 Views)

Leaked Audio Nnamdi Kanu Send Soldiers To Kill His Friends / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by loomer: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
Gradually and surely we are seeing the results of the 'junketting President'.
Where someone went to and was rejected, another MAN went to same place and was accepted and supported. This is what we called presidential grace and that's what makes the difference.
Though not a good news for naysayers especially the IPOBians.

I just sorry for una, mention the countries America don send soldiers go wey get peace til date?

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by davidif: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Can the fvcking US of A just stay away from nigeria? We're kinda busy and don't need your help
Nothing you do is geniune, i'm very sure they will plant CIA spy inside those troops they are sending to come and monitor nigeria's economy and security.

Daily reminder that anything USA touches turns to dust.

Why don't you put your nationalism and uneccesary pride aside and be humble and admit that you need help. All this unnecessary gra-gra is not going to take this country anywhere.

Buhari has done the right thing by humbling himself to ask for help from a superior power instead of wallowing in baseless pride.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Progressive01(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2016
drss:
u mean northern military wing. attack on boko is an attack on d north - buari dullard
remember
No, I mean PDP military wing and the Family members and siblings of the Clueless Ineffectual Buffoon. cheesy

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Naomite(f): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Oh Gosh! The epistle is too lengthy :-

Can someone please help summerise

Thanks in anticipation of ur kind gesture grin
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by davidif: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Khd95:
US pls do as a small favor,just gerraraher mehn shiisadsad

is it when the war has been ''technically won" that u now want to ''send in troops"

Boko haram is technically defeated-alh lai- cool

Won? So you believe in everything you hear from the Nigerian military spokespeople right? There is nothing wrong in being humble and asking for help. That would take you far in life bro.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by mrmetoo1: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The Dullard once said "It's a shame that we ask for help from other countries to combat insurgency". That man is a fool, Seriously.

Smh.. You guys wear ignorance like a badge of honor. Just in case you want to self induce amnesia on yourself I'll remind you because no matter how hard some of you try we'll never forget what Nigeria was going through.

When Buhari made that statement, there wasn't a partnership. Chadian forces were literally just coming into Nigeria to liberate some towns because Nigeria wasn't doing it. The activities of BH in those towns were probably a threat to their national security so instead of waiting around forever for Mr Hero president to do something about it, they came in and handled business. The partnerships Buhari went to propose was actually for how countries affected should work together.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Tripleclick(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
WHO REMEMBERED THIS PICS BELOW??.... AND WHY THEY LEFT NIGERIA?? CHANGE AGENTS ARE DEMONIC

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Amoto94(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Naomite:
Oh Gosh! The epistle is too lengthy :-

Can someone please help summerise

Thanks in anticipation of ur kind gesture grin
Learn to read because readers are leaders. Get informed or stay deformed

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Emekamex(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2016
I hope it turns out different this time, we should know that countries where American soldiers have featured have not known peace till date.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by mulattoclaro(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Americans always want something in return. Take a cue from Afghanistan and Iraq.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
davidif:

Why don't you put your nationalism and uneccesary pride aside and be humble and admit that you need help. All this unnecessary gra-gra is not going to take this country anywhere.

Buhari has done the right thing by humbling himself to ask for help from a superior power instead of wallowing in baseless pride.

Superior power will help you?
Let me remind you that for a country like USA to remain world power, they have to trample on lesser countries
The whole issue of sending "le troops" to Nigeria is just a cover story for their real mission which is to investigate and analyze our ecomony
The united states single handedly created ISIS and couldnt defeat it, and now russian had to intervene for humanities sake, thenrussians see them for what they truly are, and now you want these same people to come and fight boko haram?

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by badman007(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2016
If you must dine with the devil, mbok pls use long spoon.

My question is, na now day brake?

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by davidif: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Superior power will help you?
Let me remind you that for a country like USA to remain world power, they have to trample on lesser countries
The whole issue of sending "le troops" to Nigeria is just a cover story for their real mission which is to investigate and analyze our ecomony
The united states single handedly created ISIS and couldnt defeat it, and now russian had to intervene for humanities sake, thenrussians see them for what they truly are, and now you want these same people to come and fight boko haram?

Oh great, you are not just some nationalist but also a conspiracy theorist.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2016
diasporaman:
Why now? When the boko haram boys has been grossly decimated by the Nigerian army. They want to take glory in our story.
and maybe produce a bix office movie. They must be working on that.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2016
davidif:

Oh great, you are not just some nationalist but also a conspiracy theorist.

Lol, look at this guy
I'm sure you couldn't wait to use that word, just so you know they admitted to have INFLENCED the creation of ISIS

"Things arent always as they seem" i'll just leave this here.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Omonigeriarere: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Do you know that buhari the dull man once said "An attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north".?

And who said this? Which party appointed Boko Haram sponsor as its leader?

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Kennitrust(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2016
buhari has joint the american cult, that why he enjoy their support. Gej say no to it and they deserted him.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Naomite(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Amoto94:
Learn to read because readers are leaders. Get informed or stay deformed
Bros easy now, its not like I don't know how 2 read. Just needed a summary and since u couldn't offer 2 do dat, u should have just ignore rather than stopping by 2 advice.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Litmus: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Now that Nigeria is on the verge of kicking out Bokoharam America wants to land. Are they even coming to pretend to help or coming to ensure Nigeria fails by being in the theatre in person rather than relying on sabotage by plants from neighbouring nations?

Our president's heart may be in the right place but I think his political manuverings sometimes sucks. He has gotten himself tangled by trying to gain American support.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by chronique(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Can someone tell me the name of one country where the US stepped foot all in the name of fighting terrorism,and succeeded in ending terrorism,or leaving the country in a better state than they met it? Do you guys know that boko haram actually became more powerful the moment America sent troops to Nigeria under GEJ? Was it just a coincidence? The objective of all of these,is to draw Nigeria into a long term war with boko haram,that would become a financial burden to the nation. It's a pity that Nigeria will never learn her lessons. Once the Americans enter into your country under the guise of fighting terrorism,your country will never remain the same. I wish those of you celebrating this,good luck.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Guyman02: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
caselessogbuagu:
Because he's buffoonish and has ineffectually displayed his buffoonery.

Quoting Tolu Ogunlesi will not get you Presidential appointment.

Meanwhile US never leaves any place they enter ask people in Iraq, Libya, Aghanitan, japan, South Korea, Germany etc

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
I think there are several countries that need US presence more than Nigeria does. Sell us sophisticated arms.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Litmus: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Americans are always posting immensely derisive remarks on social media in relation to Nigeria and terrorism among other things. The most vociferous insults are informed by thire fears -mostly without basses- that thire military has to put boots on the ground to help one flea-bitten African nation or another never mind that in reality American army boots are mostly to be found on Arab or Asian soil. These American online comments seem somehow very resentful of Nigeria Army whome they always want to deride by elivating the armies of Niger,Chad and Cameroon above them. I just want these idiots to know we do not need American soldiers assistance. If America want to help, they should sell Nigeria the equipment Nigeria wants to buy.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Guyman02: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Tripleclick:
WHO REMEMBERED THIS PICS BELOW??.... AND WHY THEY LEFT NIGERIA?? CHANGE AGENTS ARE DEMONIC

That Pic was from the CAR and not Nigeria. Its French troops arresting a Seleka rebel
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Kenmoris22: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
The same story every day

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
hmmmmmmm, american soldiers on our soil what for? i have stated it before in this forum that our leaders are berreft of ideas. nigerian millitary are rated one of the best in the world and i want to state here that if given all the necessary support in terms of sophisticated arms and moral boosting dispostions from the FG and millitary hierachy, nigerian millitary will crush BH. Besides importing american soldiers will further deplete our economy. we dont need them on our soil. rather the FG should engage the local vigilantes in the north to work with our millitary because they are on ground and understand the terrain more than d so called yankee soldiers. i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by Awoofawo(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
LoveMachine:
When America comes they don't leave...
and they always complicate thing making matter more worse....... ask Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by LoveMachine(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Awoofawo:
and they always complicate thing making matter more worse....... ask Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FACTS!

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
I go get opportunity to see Jack baur, Bruce Lee, Jackie chan and Oprah Winfrey be dat

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by kuuljay(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2016
They should send them to Syria, it's now that we want to show the world how to defeat terrorism that America wants to come and take the glory

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times by ibile1: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2016
kuuljay:
They should send them to Syria, it's now that we want to show the world how to defeat terrorism that America wants to come and take the glory

[size=18pt]IT STARTED LIKE THIS IN LIBYA
BEGINNING OF THE END ......NIGERIA[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.