Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? (753 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by xynerio(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2009
We are both in the same society in church. We sit together, go home together and do some arrangement in church together. We both have feeling for each other but who will express his/hers first. Last night I called her and ask how she is faring but I cant tell her my mind. I dont know if she will say no to me. Pls can anyone tell me d procedures to use to make her know how much I love her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2009
Rule 3:Always conceal your intentions. 48 laws of power
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by tosyne007(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2009
bro, i'm sure u dont expect her to make the first move. U r a man for crying out loud and u "should take the bull by the horn".

the earlier u make the move, the cheaper for you. If she's a sweet girl, i'm sure u aint the only one eyeing her in ur church or probably her area. So, any smart guy could come around and sweep her off her feet while u are still brooding over who is to make the first move.

i will suggest u zoom in fast and conclude the deal. Ladies hardly appreciate slow and indecisive guys anyway.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2009
Honestly are you the only one with all the woman problems? Or are you simply that pathetic. . .that you start stupid threads? undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by xynerio(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2009
We just met each other, I cant just rush into telling her my mind. I just need the step to take before letting the cat out of the bag. I cant let another guy take this one from me. @ thonislim am through with sending stupid threads so if u dont have solution just go play 4 shit
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2009
xynerio:

We just met each other, I cant just rush into telling her my mind. I just need the step to take before letting the cat out of the bag. I cant let another guy take this one from me. @ thonislim am through with sending stupid threads so if u dont have solution just go play 4 shit

At least your admitting that most of your threads have been stupid! cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by xynerio(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2009
Just call it stupid cos I want to satisfy u. Since that is what u call it. So thon how u dey jare.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by biola44: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
lol, grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by IFELEKE(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Topic
Open your mouth and proffess remember, a sealed mouth is like a sealed destiny.

@Poster
I hope this is not one of your fairy tales.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by izeek(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
u always have issues i dont seem to know what to say to you.
bera go and get something to keep busy with.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by xynerio(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
@IFELEKE. Cmon bro, does this look fiction to u? I hv made it clear not to post my hilarious, unnecessary but fact stories again. Dude am serious about dis. In one's life there must be a part of joke crackin and serious buz. @ Izeek, we all know who u are, u only criticise, u dont have a life experience to share. U are a 'thing'.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by izeek(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
okay, so u happen to be those with m.p.d.
who are u other personalities,
dumb and dumber?
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by rhufffryda(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ poster.
Buy her a BENTLEY. That should do the trick.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by yme1(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
tell her how you feel about her
pls dont make the mistake of telling others in church before you let her know your feelings
cause that isnt matured
trust me i had a brother in christ who said he loves me but before teling me about how he felt he first
told half of the church including the pastor
mennnnnnnnn i was really pissed of, so dont make that kind of mistake dear
let her know you love her-- pere wink
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by ebila(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
Rule 3:Always conceal your intentions. 48 laws of power
@pc-guru,
The guy say him wan yarn babe,no be post for cabinet him dey find.

@Poster,
Simple! Take her out and tell her with words of mouth."I like u".Believe me,it won't kill u.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by izeek(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2009
@y/me,
have not seen u around for sometime.
se o wa kpa!
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by yme1(f): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
izeek:

@y/me,
have not seen u around for sometime.
se o wa kpa!
me love am cool
i went hidingĀ  grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by sweetpie23: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
slap her really hard I mean really hard and than kiss her fool
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by frank317: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
@poster, how u tell her is ur business, but remember, delay is dangerous
some real men will do what u cant do, u will have urself to blame then
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by Emmanbaba: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
It's simple. Stab yourself with a knife three times, then tell her you did it cos you love her, mumu, no b u say 1 gal sneeze 4 ur mouth, se na m chyke her 4 u. Yeye guy.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by Emmanbaba: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
It's simple. Stab yourself with a knife three times, then tell her you did it cos you love her, mumu, no b u say 1 gal sneeze 4 ur mouth, se na m chyke her 4 u. Yeye guy.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by IFELEKE(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
xynerio:

@IFELEKE. Cmon bro, does this look fiction to u? I hv made it clear not to post my hilarious, unnecessary but fact stories again. Dude am serious about dis. In one's life there must be a part of joke crackin and serious buz.
ok, stick to the first part of my previous post.

y me:

tell her how you feel about her
pls dont make the mistake of telling others in church before you let her know your feelings
cause that isnt matured
trust me i had a brother in christ who said he loves me but before teling me about how he felt he first
told half of the church including the pastor
mennnnnnnnn i was really pissed of, so dont make that kind of mistake dear
let her know you love her-- pere wink
You know you've got some explanations to do. . .right?
te echo menos badly.
Re: How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? by Emmanbaba: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2009

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Express Your Love Online. / What Do I Do? I Need Help. / Why Is Bad 4 Frimarital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.