Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous (556 Views)

Epic Reply To A Gal Who Thinks Her Ex Is Jealous / This Guy Is Jealous Cos Of The Way Women Flock Around Me / My Elder Sister Is Jealous Of Me Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by dhenri(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
God is love and He is jealous and the bible say love doesn't jealous. what is ur take on it.
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by bxcode(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Most of the experiences people refer to as love today is simply lust and infatuation.
Yea God is love, any love asides that is fake.
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by Pheals(f): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bro !!! Aah is God love the pleasurable one ... It's not lust ... He's not human being. ..by the way who told u love is not jealous ...
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
I know of "I the Lord ur God I'm a jealous God" but I don't knw where bible say love is not jealous o. Back it up with scripture 1st.

And yes I think jealousy (d genuine one) is normal in love. But what we humans call jealousy is not jealousy, its just lack of trust. The real jealousy is the hurt displayed after u catch ur partner cheating on you. But suspiciously sniffing ur partner's movements to check whether he/she is cheating or not isn't God's kinda of jealousy, its rather untrustworthiness or phobia that he/she might be doing what u knw how to do best.
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by dhenri(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
1corth 13 vs 4-5

1 Like

Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhenri:
God is love and He is jealous and the bible say love doesn't jealous. what is ur take on it.
you no understand bible, do you??
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by falansa: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
You gave birth to your child but when he/she started growing up refuse to acknowledge you as his father/mother but call another person dad and mum in your presence... will you be happy??
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by tempem: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhenri:
God's form of jealousy is a proper one, unlike the improper jealousy people display on another man's properties or on their success
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by firstking01(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhenri:
1corth 13 vs 4-5
op, read this portion of the bible, from verse 1 to the end.
Re: God Is Love And He Is Jealous. Love Don't Jealous by prettysassygirl(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
leave God alone jare and stop trying to get an issue where there is no issue

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife / Advice Needed: Trust Issues / You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.