Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,365 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife (557 Views)

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by legendsilver(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2016
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR
HIS WIFE?

ARGUMENT:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he
didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for
more than 5yrs and he is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the
big deal? I carry him every night and he is
85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed my legs with pains.

I {Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he
stays between my legs like everyday and I
scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by delishpot: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
None! The man is a husband and a son. He should not be shared like a piece of meat. He can decide to leave both mom and wife and none will arrest him for doing that. He is a person an individual and as such belongs to none.
Now if the question is 'Mother or wife whom should a man first attend/pay more attention to ' then we may have a debate
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by abiodunezekiel33(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
The wife ur second half. cos all abt u and life depends on her. Since u Av decide to leave ur mother and join her to become one. Like wise ur mother is important above all seek wisdom.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by espn(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2016
legendsilver:

WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR
HIS WIFE?

ARGUMENT:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he
didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for
more than 5yrs and he is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the
big deal? I carry him every night and he is
85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed my legs with pains.

I {Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he
stays between my legs like everyday and I
scream with pains each night.

Please WHO OWNS A MAN
none..the person that stays in times of trouble.. ders d likelihood the mother will stand b em even in times of pain!
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
Both of them.
Re: Who Owns The Man? Mother Or Wife by SUPERPACK: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2016
abiodunezekiel33:
The wife ur second half. cos all abt u and life depends on her. Since u Av decide to leave ur mother and join her to become one. Like wise ur mother is important above all seek wisdom.
you can only have one mother, bt you can have 1000 wives if u desire. The mother to me owns the man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Women. / 10 Commandments For First Time Sex / Gender Equity In It's Simplest Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.