Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" (39070 Views)

State Exco Cannot Expel A NEC Member – Prof Oladipo / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / Army Cadet Torturing Man 4 Complimenting Female Officer- NDA Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by stevechikwe: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
story for d godz becos no b ur pikin dem torture
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by cupidhero(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Make ibrahim eat cùm there! So cos they are cadets they are above the law? Nigeria is a joke and i think some Africans were built to be treated like animals. Na cadet wey devil won kill go try bullshiit with me or my fam. Abi those cadets no get family or village? Ndi anra and ndi brayzy.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by cupidhero(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
Then the victims should initiate criminal charges against them in the courts.

Sue them to court. There is ample evidence to sue and win the case.

Or will the so called Nigerian army also stop the judiciary from prosecuting these animals?

I can also murder a soldier and hide the facts until after two years so I will be absolved.

The Idiocy in his logic.

This is Nigeria...nothing works out here. What those cadets did is perfectly normal according to their superiors. God help the village that will raise any cadet will try crap with me.

1 Like

Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by ColtPython(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Riidiculous!!!

angry
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Some offences are statute barred after a period of time. Unfortunately, it's the law and there's nothing the commandant can do about it. He should have reported on time.

But I remember when the guy said he reported and their oga said sorry there is nothing he can do.... now its period for action has elapsed... why should we believe any action was taken anyway
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
survtony:
The problem we youths have is reading and understanding. The commandant stated that they cant be EXPELLED cause there is a time frame according to their law in the camp. Also didnt you read where he said they have been punished.
He never said the abused person cant sue them in a civil court.
Note that the military has its own laws and soldiers are tried in a military cout (court-martial)
So the abused person should sue them if he isnt satisfied with the military punishments.

Dont let your hate for military influence your understandings.
You honestly believe they were punished smh
Id say they were commended for a job well done
One does not hate the military just like that my friend
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by nnamdismart: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Then why are we calling for probing of offense committed during the last administration. Nigeria Jagajaga.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerian Army, crude Animals!
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by chrystalC(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
And to think a certain young man has been incarcerated for calling Nigeria a ZOO.... smh
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
And was Saraki's alleged crime, said to have been committed more than a decade ago been tried now?
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by mizthorlu(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
She get leg that's why dem no do her anything.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by JuanDeDios: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But I remember when the guy said he reported and their oga said sorry there is nothing he can do.... now its period for action has elapsed... why should we believe any action was taken anyway
Yea, but if true, that's a different point. If this video had come out on time the NDA authorities would have had no choice than to respond one way or the other.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
May the anger of bokoharams befall on those bastards
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by CioAngels(f): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
What goes around must come around. When it happens to officers families, then, only they will know how it feels not to use your position wrongly. As for the cadets, there is always law of karma. The uniform intoxicate the stupid ones.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by dejavuh0007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gabaleve:
where was it written?
Just because say na one oga at d top dey service d beautiful cadet, she can't be punished.
Ok o..

Wow i'm FTC,...so this is how it feels, no level sef but i bliv its a sign of good things to come...I might just be the next Olajumoke eventho i dont hawk bread.
I dedicate this feat to my unborn child.
boy u seriously need to rethink ur life if u c ur above comment as an achievement just for d sake of ur unborn child.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by charlesucheh(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Then a Retrospective legal action should be taken.....
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by mikolo80: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2016
EdCure:
"Sambisa News"
...Interesting.

This is the silliest excuse I've ever read from a government agency. Are they by implication saying that members of the armed forces are above the law even when they are caught (with evidence) in unauthorised acts?
People should be made to face the maximum consequences for their inhuman acts.
are you a learner
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by mikolo80: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Mutuwa:
I wonder if the Gen knows that criminal cases have no limitation,except where he is quoting his law says you can away with it.
I wonder if he knows at all,that an assault and battery is criminal
whatchu go'n do bout it
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by mikolo80: 1:09am On Feb 28, 2016
MrBen10:
Lalasticlala coman hear what the army is giving as excuse for beating and killing the people they are mend to protect oh.
who is meant to protect you, Hahahahahahaha you funny man
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Yea, but if true, that's a different point. If this video had come out on time the NDA authorities would have had no choice than to respond one way or the other.

Even if it came out sooner believe me they will just use another excuse, cover up and that will be it.
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by toprealman: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2016
sad to say this but officially, I HATE Nigeria. Corruption is just abnormally high!!!
Re: "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" by Gabaleve(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2016
dejavuh0007:

boy u seriously need to rethink ur life if u c ur above comment as an achievement just for d sake of ur unborn child.
U are a fool...its obvious u have great problems comprehendin simple texts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.